Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria (1096 Views)

Nigeriens Angry, Believe Tinubu Is Waging War Against Them - Umar Abubakar / I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency / If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by ScamHunter: 6:07am On Jan 22, 2023
The man wants to make Nigeria the sleeping capital of the world.

This APC chairman no try at all. He should emulate Remi Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by Naira20: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2023
See as Adamu do mouth like Hyena
Wicked men

2 Likes

Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by SaiOba: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by Kewtt: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2023
You need deliverance....

Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by Kewtt: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Meanwhile

Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by amuwo1980: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2023
He looks like a cartoon character lol oh my God
Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by ScamHunter: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Naira20:
See as Adamu do mouth like Hyena
Wicked men

I'm not happy with the Adamu man. Seems some of them don't really want Tinubuv to make a headway.

1 Like

Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by Usamakirfi(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2023
#atikuorganizingforaction

Atiku is the best four country
And Atiku is our choice for the good of our nation

Atiku okuwa will win the election successfully insha Allah 2023

Atiku okuwa here is were we follow 2023

Atiku Abubakar will win insha Allah

Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by ScamHunter: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Usamakirfi:

Atiku is the best four country
And Atiku is our choice for the good of our nation

Atiku okuwa will win the election successfully insha Allah 2023

Atiku okuwa here is were we follow 2023

Atiku Abubakar will win insha Allah

Obi is better
Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
ScamHunter:
The man wants to make Nigeria the sleeping capital of the world.

This APC chairman no try at all. He should emulate Remi Tinubu.

😂 😆

We no want make he continue his dreaming
Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
ScamHunter:

I'm not happy with the Adamu man. Seems some of them don't really want Tinubuv to make a headway.

Abeg why mouka foam still dey dull in signing Tinubu?
Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by ScamHunter: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thanksful:

Abeg why mouka foam still dey dull in signing Tinubu?

His sign up fee is too high now
Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
ScamHunter:

His sign up fee is too high now

He can buy the company. He like buy up things and people grin

1 Like

Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by ScamHunter: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thanksful:

He can buy the company. He like buy up things and people grin

And keep sleeping and stop disturbing us ba? The more he sleeps, the better for me and you. And all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
ScamHunter:

And keep sleeping and stop disturbing us ba? The more he sleeps, the better for me and you. And all Nigerians.

I tell you
Re: You won't believe Tinubu's latest vision for Nigeria by Usamakirfi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2023

Nigeria Will be in hand of Atiku Abubakar 2023

Atiku okuwa are the best choice for our country

We will vote Atiku Abubakar 2023

Atiku okuwa ready to vote insha Allah

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerians Should Learn Politics From Tinubu / Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result / There Is Far More Suffering In Southwest Outside Lagos Than Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.