Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? (30695 Views)

Can A 22 Year Old Guy Date A 27 Year Old Lady With A Child / Pls Can A 24 Year Old Guy Date 17 Year Old Girl..need An Advice No Insult Pls / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by MartinsD12(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.
Most of these babes ignore texts / chats a lot according to my observation.

What can a guy do to get a hot babe?

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like ‘Okay’ , ‘Yes’ , ‘No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please
It's not a must you must date her , if she is a snub it means you are not hot enough to grab her attention am talking money here, go and upgrade your work , make money na woman go dey find you by that time you begin to snub some if you don't want them , most of this hot girls are runz girls needing nothing but money, go hustle and be useful to yourself

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by everythinggirly(f): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Make the two of una getat!

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by FuckTheMod: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like ‘Okay’ , ‘Yes’ , ‘No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please
No girl alive, I repeat, NO GIRL ALIVE WILL IGNORE YOU IF SHE'S TRULY INTO YOU.

YOU WILL ONLY BE IGNORED IF YOU'RE NOT A PRIORITY OR IF YOU'RE NOT OFFERING ENOUGH OF WHAT SHE WANTS.

Most girls you call your girlfriends or dating and still give all these nasty attitude are WHORÈS. THEY LIKE ATTENTION LIKE THE AIR THEY BREATH.

ONE FACT TO ALWAYS REMEMBER IS THAT, THEY ARE ALWAYS WITH THEIR PHONES.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Bintdawood(f): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
No dey stress life abegg, Shey na by force? Leave am and face wetin dey your front.
Idk why I'll give or collect someone's number when i know am not interested in that person.... Wetin i wan come use am do? Some ladies sha undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by blueAgent(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
9japride:
What is your definition of a hot girl? Have you asked where a young girl gets money to buy expensive artificial hairs, creams, clothes etc? Except you want to join the list of those financing her. A lady that continues ignoring a guy is not meant for the guy. Don't ever force love, except you have enough money to flex for the adventure purposes and not a serious relationship.

On point.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Powersurge: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:

N.B No insults please

Bro this is the fastest way to distabilize your life. U go fear when u discover say dt babe wey deu form angel for u is begging another nigga somewhere. Never simp around for any girl. Put ypur life in order and girls will be fighting to get u.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by riverbird: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
And you are still chatting her, between you and her who is more jobless?
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Spiff20(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Some of you dissing the op are in his shoes, but that's a convo for another day. He asked for help, not to get bashed. If you don't want to help him, then pass. Not insult him. Someone even said he would shoot the op on sight. Op my advice for you is to get funny, when you're funny you could be irresistible. Or better yet, ditch any girl that replies with monsyllables, there many more who will show enthusiasm chatting with you. Life's too short. She maybe fine and hot, but there's more of her kind still out there, single and waiting for you to chat them up. Explore.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
You are boring but the girl is more boring
I will block any girl that chats one way in a conversation undecided undecided undecided
Am too big for that undecided undecided

Woooowwwwwww.

Interesting.

Persin wey dey literally beg random Internet women for attention and number sef dey chook mouth, talking about being too big.

Please, I want some of what you're sniffing, 'cause your audacity is boggling. embarassed.

I hope it's not poop, though. lipsrsealed

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by SerikiFulani(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
The last time I wooed a nigerian woman was like 15 years ago.

You can't have value and be chasing after women....Women love men of value and will do anything to have them.

If we're to weigh the OP now,he might be jobless, uneducated and lazy yet he's running after women

Wise up 😎

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Spiff20(m): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
By the way, some girls will dig you and still ignore you, women are that confused and stupid. Or perhaps she's waiting for you to up your game or keep pushing so she can feel like a prized possession. So many women will love you and when you ask them out they will still say no, confused species.

9 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by sylve11: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
pansophist:
Life will be far easier if you make yourself to be the guy girls chase. Most girls go for the same kind of men, and if you can get one, you can easily get most). On a good day, it should be you telling her that you are busy, but shamefully, you have so much time to chat, that a woman is forming busy for you.

You are right. cool

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Spiff20(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
SerikiFulani:
The last time I wooed a nigerian woman was like 15 years ago.

You can't have value and be chasing after women....Women love men of value and will do anything to have them.

If we're to weigh the OP now,he might be jobless, uneducated and lazy yet he's running after women

Wise up 😎
You can be jobless, and without value and women will chase you. Of you see the kind of jobless men that are banging some of the beauties you know you'd be surprised. Women can be confused at times and choiceless. There's no single recipe to attract a woman, because even the women don't even understand themselves or know what they want.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:

N.B No insults please

Offer N15k+ for a meet up. Fuvvk her and ignore her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by SerikiFulani(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Spiff20:
You can be jobless, and without value and women will chase you. Of you see the kind of jobless men that are banging some of the beauties you know you'd be surprised. Women can be confused at times and choiceless. There's no single recipe to attract a woman, because even the women don't even understand themselves or know what they want.

I'm not talking pepper sellers and worthless slay queens.

I'm talking virtuous & resourceful women not some random ratchet ass slut 😁
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Greystone: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
TarOrfeeek:
It's obvious that you don't have anything worthwhile going on in your life.

Her pxssy has sensed it, and dried up immediately.

Go and get a handiwork. Let her miss you for a year.

Her pxssy will start getting wet when you chat her.

Exactly.
OP is clingy, desperate, projecting himself as a man of low value.
@Op Tife270, She’s not interested bruh. Zero attraction. Man up.
Stop messaging and calling her.
Forget about her completely and focus on your money making hustle.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by vickydevoka(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

Fact
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by riczy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Merch:
Ogbeni without me even knowing you in person i just hate you already..fvckin disgusting simp..you should be shot on sight
pls take it easy with him, he may be a pediatric in d game of dating
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Exedyne: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
illicit:
Ignore her

this is the solution. just ignore. same thing one is doing to me. i never chat or call am since last week with no regrets.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by rajiedreez: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
You're in a relationship with yourself

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Greystone: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Berrityga:
The only thing you need bro is money.

Honestly, this guy should first get sense because if he gets money as he is at the moment, the result will be disastrous.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by sylve11: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
pansophist:
Culture, tradition, and religion were the shield that equally distribute sexual access, because if you allow people to act on their primordial desire, then few men will be forking most women. Romance is bed-rocked on capitalism., where the best men take all.

Observe the world around you, or take university for example. There are guys that sleep with a new girl every day, meanwhile, there are also guys there that will graduate without seeing a lady's pants. Talking too much doesn't work with women, it's pure results.

For example, the top twenty musical artists will be wealthier than the other 90% combined. And within that top ten, the top two will be wealthier than the other eight. It's a natural principle. In economics, it's known as the 'Pareto principle', and in the Bible, as the ''Mattew principle'' (Mathew 25.29).

In a practical sense, Wizkid and Davido may be heroes in Nigeria, and most women won't say no to them. But if Drake or Chris Brown comes into the picture, then these Naija artist takes the back seat. That is the Pareto principle at play.

So all your chatting is a waste of time. What you should do as a player (because you are a player whether you are aware/like it or not), is to understand the game, and play like a pro.

Davido is not fine, wizkid is short, if they were not celebs, these women won't even look at them, but many of you guys without women are even taller and handsome than these dudes, but because you lack knowledge of how romance capitalism works, you don't get good results.

cool
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by SodiumValproate: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

Mad man grin
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Jamie1000: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Funny, what do you intend to get from her. Someone that guys are always on her dm doing doing things for her with hope of knacking. If u never Knack her Better do and move on.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by sylve11: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Merch:
Ogbeni without me even knowing you in person i just hate you already..fvckin disgusting simp..you should be shot on sight

Lol grin cool
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by christianjoy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Spiff20:
Some of you dissing the op are in his shoes, but that's a convo for another day. He asked for help, not to get bashed. If you don't want to help him, then pass. Not insult him. Someone even said he would shoot the op on sight. Op my advice for you is to get funny, when you're funny you could be irresistible. Or better yet, ditch any girl that replies with monsyllables, there many more who will show enthusiasm chatting with you. Life's too short. She maybe fine and hot, but there's more of her kind still out there, single and waiting for you to chat them up. Explore.
😀😎
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by SHOCK7(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U are a very boring guy, spits on u grin grin grin grin grin U see why I say Nigerian men are useless? grin grin grin grin u are just like the average Nigerian man that keep stalking someone with meaningless and senseless questions when u finally give them ur number grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, do u know how many of that question she will have to answer a day from ur likes who have nothing to offer? I am surprised I didn't see Nigerian useless men favorite line of "Have u eaten" in ur screenshot,,, or u cropped that part out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Don't worry, u will soon come here to join the BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) when she must've turned ur broke as* down grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please tell him grin grin grin grin that is one thing with broke men, dey always go for high taste grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Damn, u mean
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by sylve11: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
CaveAdullam:
1. All that I pray daily is to get relief from work and have time to be chatting and chasing women on their DMs. Because you guys got a lot of time at hand, and become bothered that a lady doesn't pay you enough attention. Gosh!

They aren't as jobless as you man. They are busy hustling either by hook or crook. You are a distraction.

2. All women have that 1 man they have a genuine desire for. Or, strong romantic feelings for. The man may be poor, broke, rich, tall, short, ugly, handsome et al. That's their business, not yours.

3. Even virgin women and prostitutes have a crush/boyfriends. Immediately puberty sets in, estrogen and progesterone start doing the Lord's work.

4. You can cajole her by being seductive or throwing wads of cash on her roofs. She'll fall for you depending on the amount of pressure you applied and how well you used it.

5. However, she'll never feel you. She'll never go the extra mile for you. She'll never be submissive to you. She'll take a walk out the door when your leaves turn brown.

6. Of course, sex is what you wanted and you got it. But what about the resources, time, and energy you used in chasing and fvcking her? In the end, if you're truthful to yourself, and do a proper analysis you'll discover that you wasted your time chasing the wind.

7. This is the same woman that will use her two legs to go to her lover's house without being invited and get fvcked mercilessly. And after the tryst, will thank him. But here you are acting like a little puppy.

8. It's easier to get beautiful women. But you guys want to see down in your ghettos and get one for yourselves. If wishes were horses.

How do you get them?

It is simple.

For you to get women and not get frightened in interacting and dealing with them put yourself in a place women are abundant.

If you want beautiful hot women frequent the club.
Intelligent women; visit the library often.
Religious women; don't fail to attend Jumaat or Sunday service.

Anywhere women are plentiful position yourself there and 1 woman will choose you.

And make sure you do your homework.

9. Jumping from DM to DM trying to force words out of women is a contributing factor to their entitlement mentality and mono-syllabic reply. The woman that chooses you and finds you interesting will be all over you.

You guys have much time to waste. Precious time that makes me envious.

Mtcheeeew.

Well said! cool

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by sylve11: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
9japride:
What is your definition of a hot girl? Have you asked where a young girl gets money to buy expensive artificial hairs, creams, clothes etc? Except you want to join the list of those financing her. A lady that continues ignoring a guy is not meant for the guy. Don't ever force love, except you have enough money to flex for the adventure purposes and not a serious relationship.

Hmmm cool

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Them no dey use money pursue woman, speaking as a ..... In the game
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Lepon02: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:

N.B No insults please

Nothing. She is not interested in you, move on!
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by sylve11: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gbeng30:
Sometimes snubing them back pass the message quicker than disturbing them,

Yeah right. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos) / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.