Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? (30678 Views)

Can A 22 Year Old Guy Date A 27 Year Old Lady With A Child / Pls Can A 24 Year Old Guy Date 17 Year Old Girl..need An Advice No Insult Pls / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
🤷🏽‍♀️
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Alvelt14(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Simple answer is you become what they want.
See everybody has a want. You can choke her with yourself when u know she doesn’t want you.
It doesn’t work that way.
Same way one bitch can choke my neck when I have no desire for her. It will end in tears.
Go find somebody that want you.
Simple
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Hendrixky: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Death to all simps

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by cliqtips: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.
Most of these babes ignore texts / chats a lot according to my observation.

What can a guy do to get a hot babe?

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like ‘Okay’ , ‘Yes’ , ‘No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please

Lol... it's obvious you don't have her money. No shade.. .

The truth is she's busy to you but available to some guys out there. Know this and know peace.

Do this in the next few weeks and see the outcome....

Do you have cool pictures?
If you don't have, take yourself out and take cool pictures at different locations. (You can do this when you're less busy)

Then, start posting on your status on WhatsApp and make sure it's only for her to view (to prevent unnecessary billing from those leeches ) grin

And don't rush it, you can post once and twice a week and spread the pictures. And it must be at different locations.

But in all, I will strongly advise you to focus on your self growth. Trust me, if there's money things would be easier.

I noticed girls are like white ants, they easy locate sugar (money) where there is.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by na2016: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
felixzo1:
please make your self man of value, a man any woman will desire to have and marry.
don't chase any woman, they will be attracted to you naturally if you are a man of value.
more over ,the beautiful ones are not yet born, soo you are not missing anything yet, you have time to improve on your self , beautiful girls turn 18 everyday.

Know this advice n know peace. No woman is worth chasing, improve your self, they will run to you.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Chikarata2020(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Develop your self and stop wasting ur time. Most of these girls just have only their beauty as their selling point and noting else. So stop felling like they have much to offer. Bcm a man of ur dreams and watch things fall in place wink

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
TarOrfeeek:
It's obvious that you don't have anything worthwhile going on in your life.

Her pxssy has sensed it, and dried up immediately.

Go and get a handiwork. Let her miss you for a year.

Her pxssy will start getting wet when you chat her.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Angelfrost(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
I like her style...!

This is exactly what low self-esteem simps deserve!
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U are a very boring guy, spits on u grin grin grin grin grin U see why I say Nigerian men are useless? grin grin grin grin u are just like the average Nigerian man that keep stalking someone with meaningless and senseless questions when u finally give them ur number grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, do u know how many of that question she will have to answer a day from ur likes who have nothing to offer? I am surprised I didn't see Nigerian useless men favorite line of "Have u eaten" in ur screenshot,,, or u cropped that part out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Don't worry, u will soon come here to join the BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) when she must've turned ur broke as* down grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please tell him grin grin grin grin that is one thing with broke men, dey always go for high taste grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin have you eaten grin some of us are really useless
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by abobote: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Get money first and every other sha be added unto you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by SenatePresdo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
pansophist:
Culture, tradition, and religion were the shield that equally distribute sexual access, because if you allow people to act on their primordial desire, then few men will be forking most women. Romance is bed-rocked on capitalism., where the best men take all.

Observe the world around you, or take university for example. There are guys that sleep with a new girl every day, meanwhile, there are also guys there that will graduate without seeing a lady's pants. Talking too much doesn't work with women, it's pure results.

For example, the top twenty musical artists will be wealthier than the other 90% combined. And within that top ten, the top two will be wealthier than the other eight. It's a natural principle. In economics, it's known as the 'Pareto principle', and in the Bible, as the ''Mattew principle'' (Mathew 25.29).

In a practical sense, Wizkid and Davido may be heroes in Nigeria, and most women won't say no to them. But if Drake or Chris Brown comes into the picture, then these Naija artist takes the back seat. That is the Pareto principle at play.

So all your chatting is a waste of time. What you should do as a player (because you are a player whether you are aware/like it or not), is to understand the game, and play like a pro.

Davido is not fine, wizkid is short, if they were not celebs, these women won't even look at them, but many of you guys without women are even taller and handsome than these dudes, but because you lack knowledge of how romance capitalism works, you don't get good results.

Nice input
But wetin come be the solution, more hustle abi grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Dshocker(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like ‘Okay’ , ‘Yes’ , ‘No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please

Guy you suppose dey boxed up, cos maintaining her also comes on the high side.

I met one last year on the island, at Landmark Beach, she does nothing less than 3 star restaurants, while a meal goes from 20k-100k

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Exceed15: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Be successful. No one ignores a successful man.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by gfelo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
which one b hot babe, i dont toast any girl that's not hot, especially if she get big back side average breast and she is clean, i only need to collect number later called her fix a date from there nackin straight, i ve not experience this one u are saying o, i hardly chat except i ve bang u.

this one u are saying may be u are still a boy, when a said boy u shud understand, go huzzle and make money buy a car, then u will know that this generation of our girls dnt say No, when i was a boy that's how girl were treating me.

9 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Gbeng30(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sometimes snubing them back pass the message quicker than disturbing them,

11 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Tflex01: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
pansophist:
Culture, tradition, and religion were the shield that equally distribute sexual access, because if you allow people to act on their primordial desire, then few men will be forking most women. Romance is bed-rocked on capitalism., where the best men take all.

Observe the world around you, or take university for example. There are guys that sleep with a new girl every day, meanwhile, there are also guys there that will graduate without seeing a lady's pants. Talking too much doesn't work with women, it's pure results.

For example, the top twenty musical artists will be wealthier than the other 90% combined. And within that top ten, the top two will be wealthier than the other eight. It's a natural principle. In economics, it's known as the 'Pareto principle', and in the Bible, as the ''Mattew principle'' (Mathew 25.29).

In a practical sense, Wizkid and Davido may be heroes in Nigeria, and most women won't say no to them. But if Drake or Chris Brown comes into the picture, then these Naija artist takes the back seat. That is the Pareto principle at play.

So all your chatting is a waste of time. What you should do as a player (because you are a player whether you are aware/like it or not), is to understand the game, and play like a pro.

Davido is not fine, wizkid is short, if they were not celebs, these women won't even look at them, but many of you guys without women are even taller and handsome than these dudes, but because you lack knowledge of how romance capitalism works, you don't get good results.

I like the way you write. cool

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gbeng30:
Sometimes snubing them back pass the message quicker than disturbing them,
very deep secret,,, treat them like they don't even exist

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Isabi4lov: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin you get money to maintain their lifestyles , na money dey speak for their body

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by merits(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:

N.B No insults please

Work hard and get money, you are still poor, that's why they ignore you, no girls are hard to get when there's money.#teammoneyspeak.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by superCleanworks(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive.
N.B No insults please

How old are you?

Hot and Attractive?
Poverty is HOT but money is attractive. na when poverty meet you wey you dey look woman you go understand wetin i dey talk.

grow up financially and see that you will never make such comment again.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by gigabyte13: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Person dey snub you,
You still wan date am....
Because she hot....
Shey she hot reach hell fire....??
If she come go snub your mama and papa now, you go come here dey rant
MY GF IS VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL..
Person snub, you respect your self by doing same, accommodating such is very disrespectful to yourself, if you really
VALUE YOURSELF....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by manikspears: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sorry bro, but she is not into you at all. The sooner you shift the better. "Super premium tears plus" awaits if you do not heed.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by OKOATA(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Boss send me an email. I will forward you a simple and not too long ebook that will teach you about the psychic of women. When you read it, you will understand women better. Don't text her again and get something doing, she will chase you when you ignore her too.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by AmuDimpka: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Make mone y
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by maik99(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
pansophist:

Making a lot of sense
What do you advise?
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by superCleanworks(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
gigabyte13:
Person dey snub you,
You still wan date am....
Because she hot....
Shey she hot reach hell fire....??

the mumu boy nova know how life go HOT when poverty touch am and he no fit see any girl pant for 2 whole years.

I don't even like friends that look at a woman 3 times. Such a man can kill his fellow man for a woman.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Dshocker(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Berrityga:
The only thing you need bro is money. Girls smell money even from the way you chat. Secondly you no get vibes. Try asking her out to the movies or a sit out. Girls answer to people ready and willing to splash the cash. This weekend alone I carry three different girls right now the one that came this morning is cooking coconut rice with goat meat and I will eat that puszy till day break. I hardly even chat girls up. Is either let's go out or come to my place I chat about thats the guy with money vibes. Grow up go and hustle.

Yahoo boy no forget say your money go soon finish, that time na amala wey dem carry for head dey waka you go begin chop and even omo lata pikin no go gree answer you again.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by blueAgent(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
pansophist:

Romance capitalism, grin grin grin

Nothing we no go hear.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Nwunwa: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
She receives tons and tons of this kind of message from different guys and is tired

So, leave her alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.