Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? (30723 Views)

Can A 22 Year Old Guy Date A 27 Year Old Lady With A Child / Pls Can A 24 Year Old Guy Date 17 Year Old Girl..need An Advice No Insult Pls / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
demanuel:
Yes Sir. I love to read, for the more we read the more we know.
Thank you.
Respect to you Mr. Emmanuel
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
demanuel:
Well done Sir.
You stopped at 4.
Can you please continue up to 10 for me? You don't have to give summary details of the books.
I won't be overwhelmed, I promise.
Thank you.

Alright, I will when I have time. I will quote you when I did.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.
Most of these babes ignore texts / chats a lot according to my observation.

What can a guy do to get a hot babe?

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like ‘Okay’ , ‘Yes’ , ‘No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please
If she’s snubbing you along with the rest of the crowd just know she sees you the same way she sees the crowd . There’s no woman on this earth that will treat someone she really likes and desires like the crowd know this and know peace so if you are trying to get with her and she doesn’t give you special treatment she’s not feeling you bro don’t bother trying to push for a relationship, No matter how beautiful she may seem if she’s not feeling you don’t try to force it. Respectfully Leave
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 6ixT8: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
pansophist:

1. The myth of male power (by Warren Farrell). This book will help you understand the lies of feminism written by an ex-feminist, and just as the name suggests, that the so-called ''patriarchy'' feminist yap actually benefits them at the expense of men. It's common sense that you don't need a book to know this, but if you want an academic underpinning, this book helps.

If I could explain patriarchy as the book describes it, then I will use the analogy. Patriarchy is the horse, but women are the rider. Yes the horse eats a lot, drink lots of water, and stronger than the rider, and can run far distance, and do many things, but in the end, he exists to make the rider happy and will die earlier. So to look at the horse and call him an oppressor and patriarchy is just foolish. He exists for you.

2. The rules of human nature (Robert Groene). From the same man that wrote the 48 laws of power, this book shines the light on how to relate with humans and get what you want. So it's good for marketers, people in the show biz, politics, etc. The book will help you understand yourself, after all, you are human.

3. The art of war (Sun Tzu). This is a very old book, but if I have to recommend just one book if you are lazy to read the rest, then it must be this one. You must learn how to fight. And by fight, it's not physical, but the art of fighting from a strategic, manipulative, and just every angle possible. Every military personnel, business mogul, and politician that knows their salt all have this book.

If you want to go into business, you must have it as well. As a man, you are born into the world to fight, you need this book. For example, I could simply understand world events from empires, country fighting, and their strategies because of that book. The book is just like a candle, it opens your inner eyes to just understand things without being taught. You cant read this book and be manipulated, never.

4. The rational male (Rollo Tomassi) - As a man, your major source of happiness will come from your partner, and you must know how to relate with women. This is the bible of the male-female relational dynamic. It shines a torch about every angle of a relationship and helps you de-simp yourself if you are one.

Let me stop here, so I do not overwhelm you.

Pls how is The art of war (Sun Tzu). Best understood as a non-military?

Cos it all seems like something for soldiers alone.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 3:00am On Jan 29, 2023
6ixT8:

No, it's not for soldiers alone. The book is about the psychology of war, and it could be applied in every fight either malice, physical fight, or competition, to know your strength, weakness, resources, aim, and everything about your opponent.

To make you understand the book better, I will quote some famous passages from the book and explain them in an everyday context.

1. - The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting

- The greatest victory is that which requires no battle

The word enemy can also be replaced with a strong competitor, to get a girl. For example, look at what China is doing in Africa. This is their main strategy. Their single aim is to displace Europeans from Africa and be our strongest ally. They didn't do this by fighting the Americans militarily, but they came with soft power.

So they give loans, forgive the loans, build massive infrastructures, give scholarships, and avoid internal politics. They made sure that they treat you better than the whites did. This is how they won. In the end, Africans would choose who is good for them, and it would be the Chinese.

Another applicable would be romance. You may spend all your best toasting asking a girl out, but a man that has been building himself for a long time, and has accumulated wealth would just come and marry her, or even have sex with her the same week.

He didn't win or subdue her with his toasting skills, he already won by enriching himself, and having an awesome lifestyle that she will like to be in. Same reason why the US embassy has more applicants than Burundi for example.

The tom and jerry episode titled ''blue cat blues'' proved this dynamic very well. When Mr. Butch came with his wealth and snatched Jerry's lover, leading him to almost committed suicide. I would have pasted the link on youtube but the spam bot will ban it. So search for ''blue cat blues''. That's the darkest and the most painful Tom and Jerry episode you will ever watch.

2. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

This is related to the above, just from another side of the fence. War is just a confirmation of the result, not the result itself. It's common sense that in a fight with a lion and a goat if you bet 100 times that the lion will win, you are correct. So in any battle you enter, either getting a girl, killing a competitor, or war, preparations done beforehand will give you victory, not wishes and prayers.

I suspect this is the strategy MNK (Nnamdi Kanu) used. He was far away from doing podcasts and winning the heart of the people, that it became so difficult for the government to do anything to him. He has more power to control the masses in the whole southeast, than the governors themselves. That's solid proof of winning first, before going to war.

If I will apply it to relationships, then it's still the old rules of developing yourself first, then the women will come. Davido doesn't lack women, and won't beg a woman to stay because he is already victorious, He has slain his dragon, and every girl will feel safe with him, even without toasting. In fact, they will remove the burden from him and toast him.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 3:11am On Jan 29, 2023
6ixT8:

Imagine this scenario. You are walking on the street and a small boy starts insulting you, you feel so angry and chased him off. If you descend on him and he dies in your hand, then his crime doesn't matter anymore, because the dynamics are not favorable to you. In a conflict between the strong and the weak, society will always support the weak even if the weak is the aggressor (e.g men and women, abled and disabled).

Your best bet is to ignore him and not fall into that trap, because even if you win the battle of punching out justice for yourself, you lost the war by entering into trouble with the law, which would just wreck you. So you must know the difference between winning a battle and winning a war. So you should only enter a fight that you will win both the battle and the war.

What made the story of David and Goliath impressive was that David was presumed small and weak. If Goliath won, it would not be impressive or a worthy story at all. So the psychology there is to ignore unequal battles, because if the weak win, its a big shame to you, and if they lose, it still doesn't honor you.

Just like Facebook likes don't mean shit, some victories are useless. An envious neighbor always looks for your trouble and hates you? you move out if you can, and do not fight him bumper to bumper. Because even if you win, it's a useless win. Remember this, only someone lower than you will envy you, so fighting with them is belittling yourself.

Also, bear in mind that some people are not capable of being good (it takes strength to be good), but EVERYONE is capable of being evil. Your neighbor can kill you easily due to his hate, but if you lock him up for a month, he may not be able to afford 50k to bail himself out. So trying to hate him back, fight him back and envy him back is a useless win. It's worthless.

A good win would be to ignore him and keep glowing like a flower with your success, and that will be his/her torment. The best battle you will ever win is the one you won without ever using violence.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 6ixT8: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2023
pansophist:

No, it's not for soldiers alone.

Thanks for your input. Yes! Some chapters are relatable when dealing with people...

Meanwhile. I've being engaging excessive sweat. What your take on my progress?

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Mcslize: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2023
By ignoring her. Make yourself unavailable only then she will value you.

Any time you eventually message her, she will reply at the speed of light. And always keep your chat short with such a lady.

I hardly chat with ladies on WhatsApp and Facebook, except other casual dating sites. And I hardly post on my status. I hardly view their status. Just make yourself a ghost. When I need to communicate, especially to ladies, I prefer placing a call to them than chatting them up on WhatsApp.

And if you are the type that always ignore calls too, I always give the grace of 5 times. If it happens 5 times at different times and periods, then that's a pure deliberate act. I will delete such a lady's number without looking back. No regard for me? You're gone.

When you act too clingy, your value wears out in their eyes.

That's how I operate o. Don't make yourself too available to a lady that doesn't value replying your messages.

In fact, cut her off entirely. What's affecting most guys is they like wasting their time on one single girl with bad attitudes when there are millions of other ladies out there that are waiting to be talked to.

Have an abundant mindset and you won't have issue with any lady ignoring you. You simply cut her off and start talking to other ladies. With that, you won't even feel she exists.

Don't do yourself a great injustice by forcing yourself on one single girl. Talk to many of them and create an abundant mindset in your head. You will just be good.

Pls note, what I wrote above is for a lady you've known already. Maybe too much familiarity is now making her to ignore you.

But if it is a new lady, you need to desist from the usual boring way of chatting. Be mysterious in your chat. The usual hello, hi or how are you won't work in this scenario. They are too boring to use those as an ice breaker.

What is an ice breaker? An ice breaker is your first statement or message that create a ground for further discussion.

Let me give you an example:

If I were to chat a new girl, I will apply my usual funny way of chatting rather than saying hi. You do know so well that some ladies are not good at communicating. You need to lead them on.

So, instead of starting a conversation with the usual Hello, how are you? Or just hi, I will rather invoke her curiosity by making a statement that will provoke her to either laugh or seems curious to want to probe and go on a further conversation with me. That's how you will be able to make the typical Nigeria girl not to ignore your chat.

Be different with your chat. Provoke and invoke curiousity, anger and laughter in your chat.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
6ixT8:

Thanks for your input. Yes! Some chapters are relatable when dealing with people...

Meanwhile. I've being engaging excessive sweat. What your take on my progress?

Yes, it's good, but exercise only will not make you lose weight if that's your goal. You must eat for functionality, not for pleasure. There was a time I ran intensely every day for a month, that was 10km per day, and I lost nothing.

By default, the human body is an advanced exercise machine. Everything you do from walking to your bedroom to lifting a cup to squatting in the toilet and talking, laughing, and thinking, are all training and use far more energy than training will do. This is known as RMR (resting metabolic rate).

So do not give yourself a false illusion that you are losing weight because you are running every day. For example, the smallest pack of Indomie has more calories than what you burned running daily, and I am sure you ate a lot after running because you will be tired. Exercising just gives you a good excuse to eat while thinking you burned so much.

So start eating right, for a start, cut off all sugar in the form of carbs from your food. Just eat only animal products and water. In a month, you can easily lose at least 5k, no caps. 5kg, yes, even more, if you are very strict with it. All those fitness plans and green tea and fat burner these so-called weight loss experts sell as nothing but a ''placebo effect''.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 6ixT8: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
pansophist:

Yes, it's good, but exercise only will not make you lose weight if that's your goal. You must eat for functionality, not for pleasure. There was a time I ran intensely every day for a month, that was 10km per day, and I lost nothing.

By default, the human body is an advanced exercise machine. Everything you do from walking to your bedroom to lifting a cup to squatting in the toilet and talking, laughing, and thinking, are all training and use far more energy than training will do. This is known as RMR (resting metabolic rate).

So do not give yourself a false illusion that you are losing weight because you are running every day. For example, the smallest pack of Indomie has more calories than what you burned running daily, and I am sure you ate a lot after running because you will be tired. Exercising just gives you a good excuse to eat while thinking you burned so much.

So start eating right, for a start, cut off all sugar in the form of carbs from your food. Just eat only animal products and water. In a month, you can easily lose at least 5k, no caps. 5kg, yes, even more, if you are very strict with it. All those fitness plans and green tea and fat burner these so-called weight loss experts sell as nothing but a ''placebo effect''.

Thanks boss. By the way I'm not fat. Just doing it to be fit. I won't mind adding weight tho.

I notice a boost in mode throughout the day after doing the exercise.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 1:09am On Jan 30, 2023
6ixT8:

Thanks boss. By the way I'm not fat. Just doing it to be fit. I won't mind adding weight tho.

I notice a boost in mode throughout the day after doing the exercise.

Yes, your last paragraph is just one of the few benefits of exercise. You will feel light, in a good mood, and well-balanced mentally.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by MeNmyfamily: 2:35am On Sep 07, 2023
pansophist:
Culture, tradition, and religion were the shield that equally distribute sexual access, because if you allow people to act on their primordial desire, then few men will be forking most women. Romance is bed-rocked on capitalism., where the best men take all.

Observe the world around you, or take university for example. There are guys that sleep with a new girl every day, meanwhile, there are also guys there that will graduate without seeing a lady's pants. Talking too much doesn't work with women, it's pure results.

For example, the top twenty musical artists will be wealthier than the other 80% combined. And within that top twenty, the top four will be wealthier than the rest. It's a natural principle. In economics, it's known as the 'Pareto principle', and in the Bible, as the ''Mattew principle'' (Mathew 25.29).

In a practical sense, Wizkid and Davido may be heroes in Nigeria, and most women won't say no to them. But if Drake or Chris Brown comes into the picture, then these Naija artist takes the back seat. That is the Pareto principle at play.

So all your chatting is a waste of time. What you should do as a player (because you are a player whether you are aware/like it or not), is to understand the game, and play like a pro.

Davido is not fine, wizkid is short, if they were not celebs, these women won't even look at them, but many of you guys without women are even taller and handsome than these dudes, but because you lack knowledge of how romance capitalism works, you don't get good results.

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by xenten: 2:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.
Most of these babes ignore texts / chats a lot according to my observation.

What can a guy do to get a hot babe?

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like ‘Okay’ , ‘Yes’ , ‘No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please

ask for account number. then bone!
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Tenrack: 2:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U are a very boring guy, spits on u grin grin grin grin grin U see why I say Nigerian men are useless? grin grin grin grin u are just like the average Nigerian man that keep stalking someone with meaningless and senseless questions when u finally give them ur number grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, do u know how many of that question she will have to answer a day from ur likes who have nothing to offer? I am surprised I didn't see Nigerian useless men favorite line of "Have u eaten" in ur screenshot,,, or u cropped that part out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Don't worry, u will soon come here to join the BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) when she must've turned ur broke as* down grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please tell him grin grin grin grin that is one thing with broke men, dey always go for high taste grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see emojis everywhere written like a typical imbe.cile. mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street / Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.