Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? (30682 Views)

Can A 22 Year Old Guy Date A 27 Year Old Lady With A Child / Pls Can A 24 Year Old Guy Date 17 Year Old Girl..need An Advice No Insult Pls / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by imagrg(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Go and work hard and make real money.

Take her to a standard eatery with your latest RX350 and feed her with whatever she wants.

Don't ask her for a date, just drop her at her place and ask her to buy herself snacks with 50k and drive away just like that.

The following day, she would be disturbing you on phone. When you pick her call, tell her you are busy, I swear your WhatsApp messages go full with, "I love you" and
"Please when do we see again".

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by ikorodureporta: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2023
A woman will always stay with her preferred guy... Don't kill yrself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by imagrg(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Dey form.

You go stay tey for your papa house.
Bintdawood:
No dey stress life abegg, Shey na by force? Leave am and face wetin dey your front.
Idk why I'll give or collect someone's number when i know am not interested in that person.... Wetin i wan come use am do? Some ladies sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by imagrg(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2023
E dey pain you?
Goodlady:

You can't advise him on how to better his life.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Haydens: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2023
Angelfrost:
I like her style...!

This is exactly what low self-esteem simps deserve!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Bintdawood(f): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2023
imagrg:
Dey form.

You go stay tey for your papa house.

So i shu be doing what that lady did? What i said is diff from what you're trying to say. I said i no dey give or collect person number when i know i dont like him.... Just to be giving him attitude undecided There's no point there!
Besides I'd rather stay long in my father's house than marry a wrong partner.

Tenkyu
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
77star:

I always look forward to some of pansophist posts wink while reading on nairaland, not some gugurubbqgrills, angry Dem aunty manna, yeye man.

You sabi better thing. Make God no make me disappoint you sha grin
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
blueAgent:

Romance capitalism, grin grin grin

Nothing we no go hear.

Romance capitalism is a term I made up, but it should pass the point without many explanations.

In a nutshell, other men that are doing it right will get the girls and the bag, while the man that is not aware that he is a player by default, and not playing at all, has already failed. Life is pretty much like that.

Success with anything is not happenstance, but a result of intentionality for men. Of course, there is a percentage of men that are blessed with the looks, inherited wealth, and smoothness to just attract, but a man that trains himself to play will go far that the one that is ignorant of the game.

So you need to sharpen your sword, brush up your agility and gallant, then you can go ye into the world and multiply. Sha no give multiple women belle sha grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
maik99:

Making a lot of sense
What do you advise?

Send me all your money. That's my advice cool
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by maik99(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
pansophist:

Send me all your money. That's my advice cool

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Nice input
But wetin come be the solution, more hustle abi grin

Not only hustling, because you will just be a rich simp. It's like a wealthy man going to build his house in a ghetto. You will inevitably become the lunch to all the ghetto monsters. You need to be smart first, then hustle second, in that order of sequence.

So as you are hustling, understand human (women) nature, and get the best out of your hustle. Or else, you might wake up in your 70s and find out that your three children belong to your gateman grin

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth (Matthew 5:5). By meek, it doesn't mean weak, docile, tamed, or deficient. The true meaning of the word ''meek'' has been lost in translation. If you trace the etymology (origin) of that verse, 'meek' in Hebrew basically means, as an analogy, ''a soldier who has his sword sharpened, can use it well but kept it sheathed''.

So if you go hustle only, without having sense, you will be rich like Will smith, and small pikin wey only achievement for her life na say she get big yansh, go use your eye see pepper. grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You are a blessing to nairaland. Even if person wan craze your posts is enough to make someone normal again.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by blueAgent(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
pansophist:

Romance capitalism is a term I made up, but it should pass the point without many explanations.

In a nutshell, other men that are doing it right will get the girls and the bag, while the man that is not aware that he is a player by default, and not playing at all, has already failed. Life is pretty much like that.

Success with anything is not happenstance, but a result of intentionality for men. Of course, there is a percentage of men that are blessed with the looks, inherited wealth, and smoothness to just attract, but a man that trains himself to play will go far that the one that is ignorant of the game.

So you need to sharpen your sword, brush up your agility and gallant, then you can go ye into the world and multiply. Sha no give multiple women belle sha grin

Am not disputing your points, is just that the word romance capitalism got me laughing.

Thumps up.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
pansophist:

You sabi better thing. Make God no make me disappoint you sha grin
You can never say or do wrong in my sight, for the wisdom you share with us here was given to you by God.

Respect to you PANSOPHIST

The first time I tapped from your wealth of experience and immense wisdom, I intentionally smashed my phone in excitement.

I was like the person that shared with us this kind of knowledge is not human.

The person is wisdom himself, since then I always look forward to your posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
77star:

You can never say or do wrong in my sight, for the wisdom you share with us here was given to you by God.

Respect to you PANSOPHIST

The first time I tapped from your wealth of experience and immense wisdom, I intentionally smashed my phone and in excitement.

I was like the person that shared with us this kind of knowledge is not human.

The person is wisdom himself, since then I always look forward to your posts.

I'm human, just a very unconventional one. Me wey teacher de fear. Because I de correct them for class.

grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2023
pansophist:

I'm human, just a very unconventional one. Me wey teacher de fear. Because I de correct them for class.

grin
Please recommend a good book of wisdom and personal development for me!
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
77star:

The bible. Try to understand am, it's the most philosophical book you will ever read. I quote biblical passages a lot.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by LINSAR: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
gfelo:
which one b hot babe, i dont toast any girl that's not hot, especially if she get big back side average breast and she is clean, i only need to collect number later called her fix a date from there nackin straight, i ve not experience this one u are saying o, i hardly chat except i ve bang u.

this one u are saying may be u are still a boy, when a said boy u shud understand, go huzzle and make money buy a car, then u will know that this generation of our girls dnt say No, when i was a boy that's how girl were treating me.

Boss con teach me hustle na.
I go loyal
Make I shoot you DM?
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
pansophist:

The bible. Try to understand am, it's the most philosophical book you will ever read. I quote biblical passages a lot.
Alright, thanks.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by KingClown(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
pansophist:

Omo book of ecclesiastes he choke.

My favorite book of the bible, I've read it so many times.

Proverbs is also good, but the chapters are much and some of the advices are repeated multiple times.

If you have the time try and read proverbs chapter 3 from verse 1 to like 12 carefully.

Omo last last bible sweet o if you're philosophically inclined naturally.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2023
KingClown:

Omo book of ecclesiastes he choke.

My favorite book of the bible, I've read it so many times.

Proverbs is also good, but the chapters are much and some of the advices are repeated multiple times.

If you have the time try and read proverbs chapter 3 from verse 1 to like 12 carefully.

Omo last last bible sweet o if you're philosophically inclined naturally.

Growing up, the preachers in the church I went to don't even know how to preach in a way that makes you think and see the bible in a different light. The Bible then was just a boring, plain book we had to read and fulfill righteousness. But not when I started listening to Jordan Peterson.

This man has over five hundred hours of lectures on youtube, and he dedicated a lot of those hours to decimating the bible and its deep meaning, and I began to see the bible in a different way since that day.

Everything people talk about the red pill, I can trace the source to the bible. I even read a lot of psychological and war books and can see traces in the bible. It's like all the dots begin to get connected and reveal themselves. No surprise it is the oldest book on earth, and the most sold.

But my favorite book would be genesis, which wrote about the story of creation, the foundation of the earth, and the great reset (during the time of Noah). If anyone wants to enjoy the bible in its true essence, you need a good preacher that is also good in science, history, psychology, and multilateral in academic background, then you see how powerful that book is.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by pansophist(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2023
77star:

1. The myth of male power (by Warren Farrell). This book will help you understand the lies of feminism written by an ex-feminist, and just as the name suggests, that the so-called ''patriarchy'' feminist yap actually benefits them at the expense of men. It's common sense that you don't need a book to know this, but if you want an academic underpinning, this book helps.

If I could explain patriarchy as the book describes it, then I will use the analogy. Patriarchy is the horse, but women are the rider. Yes the horse eats a lot, drink lots of water, and stronger than the rider, and can run far distance, and do many things, but in the end, he exists to make the rider happy and will die earlier. So to look at the horse and call him an oppressor and patriarchy is just foolish. He exists for you.

2. The rules of human nature (Robert Groene). From the same man that wrote the 48 laws of power, this book shines the light on how to relate with humans and get what you want. So it's good for marketers, people in the show biz, politics, etc. The book will help you understand yourself, after all, you are human.

3. The art of war (Sun Tzu). This is a very old book, but if I have to recommend just one book if you are lazy to read the rest, then it must be this one. You must learn how to fight. And by fight, it's not physical, but the art of fighting from a strategic, manipulative, and just every angle possible. Every military personnel, business mogul, and politician that knows their salt all have this book.

If you want to go into business, you must have it as well. As a man, you are born into the world to fight, you need this book. For example, I could simply understand world events from empires, country fighting, and their strategies because of that book. The book is just like a candle, it opens your inner eyes to just understand things without being taught. You cant read this book and be manipulated, never.

4. The rational male (Rollo Tomassi) - As a man, your major source of happiness will come from your partner, and you must know how to relate with women. This is the bible of the male-female relational dynamic. It shines a torch about every angle of a relationship and helps you de-simp yourself if you are one.

Let me stop here, so I do not overwhelm you.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by KingClown(m): 4:42am On Jan 27, 2023
pansophist:

Growing up, the preachers in the church I went to don't even know how to preach in a way that makes you think and see the bible in a different light. The Bible then was just a boring, plain book we had to read and fulfill righteousness. But not when I started listening to Jordan Peterson.

This man has over five hundred hours of lectures on youtube, and he dedicated a lot of those hours to decimating the bible and its deep meaning, and I began to see the bible in a different way since that day.

Everything people talk about the red pill, I can trace the source to the bible. I even read a lot of psychological and war books and can see traces in the bible. It's like all the dots begin to get connected and reveal themselves. No surprise it is the oldest book on earth, and the most sold.

But my favorite book would be genesis, which wrote about the story of creation, the foundation of the earth, and the great reset (during the time of Noah). If anyone wants to enjoy the bible in its true essence, you need a good preacher that is also good in science, history, psychology, and multilateral in academic background, then you see how powerful that book is.

He get one video Jordan Peterson explain the story of Jonah, I come dey wonder whether na the same bible I dey read grin grin (it was truely eye opening for me)

I was lucky to have teachers who studied theology and were well versed in history and psychology. I never understood the impact they had in my life till years after secondary school and I started listening to Jordan Peterson.

One man stood out. his name is Reverend Okoro. He was truely an erudite; I always asked myself why these men taught in a secondary
school (he said God called him, he used to be an Engineer)

One of my regrets in life is that I did not spend enough time with him, some days I sit down wondering where he currently is ( he got transferred before I completed school)

Reverend Okoro could draw maps of cities and countries from his head. He explained reasons behind everything he taught. In his presence you dont speak anyhow, you had to think before you speak.

I remember when we wanted to throw a party in the guise of bonding with the new junior students grin.
In our official letter to the school principal we called it "Bonfire Night" and she welcomed the idea.
We also had to forward the idea to reverend Okoro because he was the school chaplain and he had to approve before we proceed.

As soon as he heard "Bonfire Night" my man began to disect the phrase and he told us the original meaning of the phrase.
It was about a French revolution grin grin
As our principal hear that one she say we wan turn cultist grin grin
omo naso dem supervise that party from beginning to end.

I miss secondary school, I had the best time of my life.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by KingClown(m): 4:47am On Jan 27, 2023
pansophist:

From my experience the best teachers of the bible come from Catholic and orthodox churches because they go to a seminary where the bible is broken down into bits

All these new churches na motivational speakers full am with one or two tricks up their sleeves.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by KingClown(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2023
pansophist:

1. The myth of male power (by Warren Farrell). This book will help you understand the lies of feminism written by an ex-feminist, and just as the name suggests, that the so-called ''patriarchy'' feminist yap actually benefits them at the expense of men. It's common sense that you don't need a book to know this, but if you want an academic underpinning, this book helps.

If I could explain patriarchy as the book describes it, then I will use the analogy. Patriarchy is the horse, but women are the rider. Yes the horse eats a lot, drink lots of water, and stronger than the rider, and can run far distance, and do many things, but in the end, he exists to make the rider happy and will die earlier. So to look at the horse and call him an oppressor and patriarchy is just foolish. He exists for you.

2. The rules of human nature (Robert Groene). From the same man that wrote the 48 laws of power, this book shines the light on how to relate with humans and get what you want. So it's good for marketers, people in the show biz, politics, etc. The book will help you understand yourself, after all, you are human.

3. The art of war (Sun Tzu). This is a very old book, but if I have to recommend just one book if you are lazy to read the rest, then it must be this one. You must learn how to fight. And by fight, it's not physical, but the art of fighting from a strategic, manipulative, and just every angle possible. Every military personnel, business mogul, and politician that knows their salt all have this book.

If you want to go into business, you must have it as well. As a man, you are born into the world to fight, you need this book. For example, I could simply understand world events from empires, country fighting, and their strategies because of that book. The book is just like a candle, it opens your inner eyes to just understand things without being taught. You cant read this book and be manipulated, never.

4. The rational male (Rollo Tomassi) - As a man, your major source of happiness will come from your partner, and you must know how to relate with women. This is the bible of the male-female relational dynamic. It shines a torch about every angle of a relationship and helps you de-simp yourself if you are one.

I will look for the myth of Male power, any book that encourages me to be lazy and partly cynical towards women grin is a big welcome to me.

Anywhere I go 48 laws of power is always in my bag, these days I barely have much time to read but I've read a few laws. Good book.

The first copy I had; I stole it from my sister grin she collected it back.
Only for me to be going through my father's mini library and I saw it again, I don steal am grin (no time)

I read bits of Art of War and I understand why you like the book. I stopped reading because I realized most teachings will not stick me. I'm not much of a planner, I just move and scatter any obstacle that comes way. Hopefully I no go see the one way go pass my power grin.
By default I'm not a meticulous or strategic person, I just move

Rollo Tomassi book looks bulky to me. all these epistles all for what ? Woman ? grin
Also I think he used a red font for some pages which was off putting to me.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by demanuel(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Well done Sir.
You stopped at 4.
Can you please continue up to 10 for me? You don't have to give summary details of the books.
I won't be overwhelmed, I promise.
Thank you.
pansophist:

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2023
pansophist:

Let me stop here,

so I do not overwhelm you.
Please don't stop there because I'm going to get all these books after election

I've never got overwhelmed by reading

I'm an avid reader, please I would like to know more books to read so as not to become an urchin and to also guide pple aright, for I'm always surrounded by kids naturally and make sure I let them know who they are and their purpose on Earth.
demanuel:
Well done Sir.
You stopped at 4.
Can you please continue up to 10 for me? You don't have to give summary details of the books.
I won't be overwhelmed, I promise.
Thank you.
Pansophist, I'm not the only one interested o, here is another lover of knowledge, please pansophist don't stop there. And the way you summarized what is to expect made it interesting, thank you.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by demanuel(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Yes Sir. I love to read, for the more we read the more we know.
Thank you.
77star:

Please don't stop there because I'm going to get all these books after election

I've never got overwhelmed by reading

I'm an avid reader, please I would like to know more books to read so as not to become an urchin and to also guide pple aright, for I'm always surrounded by kids naturally and make sure I let them know who they are and their purpose on Earth.

Pansophist, I'm not the only one interested o, here is another lover of knowledge, please pansophist don't stop there. And the way you summarized what is to expect made it interesting, thank you.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Uchenna10(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.
Most of these babes ignore texts / chats a lot according to my observation.

What can a guy do to get a hot babe?

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like β€˜Okay’ , β€˜Yes’ , β€˜No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please

She doesn't want u king.....move on

Don't double text her again....if she no give u same energy,shift her one side

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U are a very boring guy, spits on u grin grin grin grin grin U see why I say Nigerian men are useless? grin grin grin grin u are just like the average Nigerian man that keep stalking someone with meaningless and senseless questions when u finally give them ur number grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, do u know how many of that question she will have to answer a day from ur likes who have nothing to offer? I am surprised I didn't see Nigerian useless men favorite line of "Have u eaten" in ur screenshot,,, or u cropped that part out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Don't worry, u will soon come here to join the BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) when she must've turned ur broke as* down grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please tell him grin grin grin grin that is one thing with broke men, dey always go for high taste grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.