Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Nephew Is Dragging My Family Right With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nephew Is Dragging My Family Right With Me (3821 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nephew Is Dragging My Family Right With Me by frozen70(f): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Justbehave:
Trash. Who told you that ancestral house can be sold and the money shared? Stop making input on the areas you are not conversant with.

Is because you don't have sense that's why you are in my page

If you have sense you would have asked the op of the house is in the village and if he actually wrote that it was an ancestral house of which he did not mention it

You are not cultured that's why you are so stupid to attack my comment

You are an idiot that's why you didn't notice the second option
Re: My Nephew Is Dragging My Family Right With Me by Blake755: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Justbehave:
Trash. Who told you that ancestral house can be sold and the money shared? Stop making input on the areas you are not conversant with.
Can someone sell his father's grave sad angry
Re: My Nephew Is Dragging My Family Right With Me by Justbehave(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
frozen70:

Is because you don't have sense that's why you are in my page

If you have sense you would have asked the op of the house is in the village and if he actually wrote that it was an ancestral house of which he did not mention it

You are not cultured that's why you are so stupid to attack my comment

You are an idiot that's why you didn't notice the second option
Fools dont read. See the screen shot.What the op said.Ode.

Re: My Nephew Is Dragging My Family Right With Me by Justbehave(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Blake755:

Can someone sell his father's grave sad angry
Help me ask them ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? / What Will You Do If Ur Girlfrd Said She's A Virgin Nd U Find Out She's Not! / Do U Tink I'm Stil A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.