Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin (43186 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by tyinfinity: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2023
You should be proud of your origin. You are not OSU like peter obi from evil forest of Agulu

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Bigchristo: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2023
sotall:

Some of you are so dumb you cast aspersions on other tribe without looking inward at your own tribe.

Oh! You feel you came from a tribe that has contributed more to Nigeria than other tribes.

Now tell me who is proud of Nigeria?

Are you from one of the tribes whose indigenes have occupied the leadership positions in Nigeria for long and yet the country is worse than a prison yard and everyone is looking for means even if it means risking tbeir lives to escape.

Some of you dont have brains to think before coming to the internet to write rubbish
Who ignites your madness? Are you normal? You should have quoted the person who wrote the comment instead of you coming to use your head to pack insult this morning check my name well this Nairaland nor ever try carry your craze near me otherwise I go tear you to pieces… if you’re going through pains I am not the person who caused you this so carry your craze go somewhere else before I change am for you
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by ruffDiamond: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Rapper Lol
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by JOemmy(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2023
She is looking for a ready made state who is she expecting to sacrifice to develop her state? Go to igboland and see how igbos from all over the world come back to their villages to develop it despite all the challenges they go through.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Bigchristo: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2023
sotall:

Please tell us your tribe and tell us the importance of a human being from your tribe.

Getat
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Spiff20(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Open secret - EVERY SE person wishes they were born Afonja. If given an option, 99% of them will claim Yoruba citizenship and dump Biafuro. We all know this.

You see them even adopt their names like slaves.

Who no like better thing ?
Since when did Edo become South East? Or you are confused?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Hamacon89: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
grin

I love the energy in her song.

Edo state plays a crucial role in Nigeria. But unfortunately most people are unaware of this.

Even the indigenes of Edo state don't really understand how important they are in formation of Nigeria.
We EDO people have family problem too much they prefer to help others and see their own suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by AutomaticMotors: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Bigchristo:
eh tell me something? Please explain more make we for know the importance of being an Edo person, at least I spend all my life growing up there I have a house there but this particular side of the story na I never hear

Why you no sell the house pack back to Ibadan to be eating Ewedu ? You mey build house for another state no know why you did so abi your papa no get village ?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2023
If the north leaves power completely in 20yrs ..Nigeria will be like Dubai
sotall:

Some of you are so dumb you cast aspersions on other tribe without looking inward at your own tribe.

Oh! You feel you came from a tribe that has contributed more to Nigeria than other tribes.

Now tell me who is proud of Nigeria?

Are you from one of the tribes whose indigenes have occupied the leadership positions in Nigeria for long and yet the country is worse than a prison yard and everyone is looking for means even if it means risking tbeir lives to escape.

Some of you dont have brains to think before coming to the internet to write rubbish
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Bigchristo: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Why you no sell the house pack back to Ibadan to be eating Ewedu ? You mey build house for another state no know why you did so abi your papa no get village ?
come help me sell am take buy pounded yam na since na food full your head grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by StrongAlphMale: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2023
obembet:

U beta be ashamed of yourself and your region. Am against Po cos of his stupid supporters

You should be ashamed of yourself the more. Edo State isn't in SE and nothing concern we binis with SE either. I responded to you because of your constant attacks against our incoming president FRN, presdent peter Obi.

Do you know you're very Old but still behaves like a kid? I'm very sure you're not married hence you dedicated so much time on nairaland, fooling and embarrassing yourself. You should learn to be productive

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TheChameleon: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Spiff20:
Since when did Edo become South East? Or you are confused?

NinjaXmetahuman:
when did eco become SE?

Where did I mention Edo ?

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by JOemmy(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Open secret - EVERY SE person wishes they were born Afonja. If given an option, 99% of them will claim Yoruba citizenship and dump Biafuro. We all know this.

You see them even adopt their names like slaves.

Who no like better thing ?

Mumu comment how many Igbo person have u seen coming out to regret coming from igboland? Rather they are well known to be the only tribe in nigeria who loves identifying with their roots no matter where they find themselves in the world this is seen during December when they troop back home to see loved ones they are also known to develop their villages without waiting for govt assistance. Apart from lagos which other state in the south west can yoruba boast of?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by FireUpNow(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2023
She should get married and adopt her husband's state of origin or better still accept what she cannot change
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by madjune(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2023
This one wan join Tinubu bandwagon.

Na dem dey deny their names and roots.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Way4orward: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Tell us.

Ali and Ogbemudia are state heroes. Who else is there and done what.

The only thing Edo knows how to do well is twisting history to favour themselves

Go and read history about Nigeria. Especially those that push for the Nigeria Independence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartPolician: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2023
She needs some counselling. She's been stigmatized because of where she comes from or she doesn't like how her people behave.

Instead of coming online to disgrace her people, she could lead the change she seeks.
After all, she's a famous singer in this country.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Allisgud: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2023
poweredcom:

kogi state and benue state dont have lot of stigmitization bro...well these states have more tribes in there....than in edo state...

i know cynthia is tired of how benin gals are being called different type of names....its so sad oo
that's not the reason she is saying all that,osas,wake,adesuwa them plenty from Edo they will never say that
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by bazoodo: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2023
poweredcom:
yeah omo edo name don spoil...weller oo i k now d feeling she de go thru.....especially when you are benin ..na there people go stigmatize you weller....all dese benin gals this and that....

she can become benue or kogi state if she want she is welcome...
venue and Kogi are the worst. Highly highly promiscuous. Ebira women are something else. Sleepy with different men even as a married woman. They divorce anyhow too. Benue women sleep around heavily too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by FreeStuffsNG: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Greenback: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Tell us.

Ali and Ogbemudia are state heroes. Who else is there and done what.

The only thing Edo knows how to do well is twisting history to favour themselves

You are talking about history,do you know who moves the motion for Nigeria's independence and where he is from?
The only thing you did here is openly succeeding in disgracing yourself as it's so obvious you know absolutely nothing about the history you be talking about...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by pinkasso: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2023
She already exhibiting signs of having mental health issues...nah Edo weh you come from make you no do music again?..abi e get state where problem no dey?..if person no dey well educated you must know..Rema, JD etc are all from Edo state, most of media owners are from Edo State e.g AIT, Channels owners..make we see your leg for Edo state again say you come perform for wedding reception first...go take your meds!!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Odmic2839(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Wow can we be friends
Sheistoopretty:

After searching every nook, hook and crannies, u didn't see a bad news about the igbos to post? U Yorubas and Igbos are just too s*nselessgrin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

A failed blogger-wannabe like u shouldn't be on nairaland,,, u are not even a mod grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just searching news and posting just to make it hit front page? Now, how much did Linda Ikeji or Seun pay u? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sense is really far from u, instead of trying to open ur own site so u can monetize it like the latter I mentioned, but no, tribalism and stvpidity has clouded ur sense of reasoning grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy at ur old age ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin well, it will also be a waste of time if u open ur own site, because u are too dull to investigate news, all u will be doing is copy from one site and paste in urs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When Tinubu said: β€œdey will labour in vain” he was referring to u grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by MightySparrow: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Port to Katsina or Sokoto na
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Maysdevices(f): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2023
oz4real83:
another pained wailer 🀣🀣🀣. Which history did they twist?
He asked you the question first.

I am also interested in your answer.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Injera(f): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2023
bionixs:
everyone is already from Lagos or no one is from Lagos
Political powers are only for 'Afonjas'
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Maysdevices(f): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Mercury12:

I think y'all should do a lot more to protect Edo name and culture. There is evil everywhere n the world so people should quit the stereotype
Not like the one in Edo

Their leaders are on a different level of Evil and they don’t even know.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by colestephan86: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Maysdevices(f): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2023
juman:
Edo is excellent state of origin.
That is state of baba oshiomhole.
The state of highly respected oba of Benin.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by AutomaticMotors: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Bigchristo:
come help me sell am take buy pounded yam na since na food full your head grin grin

Go sit down !!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Maysdevices(f): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Datedoboy:
I am happy i am from Edo. We have always supplied Nigeria good entertainers and sport stars.

Entertainers are Dj Neptune, Rema, Jonny Drill, Adesua, Charles Inojie, mc Edo pikin, Nancy Isime e.t.c

We have always supplied Nigeria good strikers. E.g Osaze Odemwingie, Odion Ighalo and now Victor Osimen, e.t.c

Don't want to talk of politics.

We also have a rich ancestry. Till today Museums around the world are returning our artworks.
The lesson is, be proud of your roots no matter where you come from cos despite our challenges, Nigeria is blessed.
Even Bethlehem Ephrathah that was the least clan, produced Jesus
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.