Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin (43199 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by GeneralPula: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2023
juman:
Edo is excellent state of origin.
That is state of baba oshiomhole.
The state of highly respected oba of Benin.
Edo people got scammed. They made a mistake to have not listened to Oshiomhole..

They got brainwashed with Igbos noise. Igbos that are yet to get it right with governance in their region, una listen to their noise..

Now look at what they got themselves into..

Edo people are lucky to have baba oshiomhole. He proved it when he ruled them. He did his best by serving them well. The best thing edo people can do for themselves is to rally behind him. Believe me, he won’t lead you people to oblivion. He’s well connected and he’s with the high class..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

And why should I? Clearly you are a special breed of clown who can call documented historical facts, myths. So it merely suffices that I have told you what to do. Hop on a bus to Benin and see for yourself.

Can't you make a point without tantrum?
It is obvious you are pained. You should learn how to function under pressure.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by ZombieSlayer1: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Open secret - EVERY SE person wishes they were born Afonja. If given an option, 99% of them will claim Yoruba citizenship and dump Biafuro.

We all know this.

You see them even adopt their names like slaves.

Who no like better thing ?
Just keep watching.... you'll die on top SE matters

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartyPants(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Can't you make a point without tantrum?
It is obvious you are pained. You should learn how to function under pressure.

Not to a nuisance like you. You're too irritating.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Chivadoski(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Tell us.

Ali and Ogbemudia are state heroes. Who else is there and done what.

The only thing Edo knows how to do well is twisting history to favour theirselves

You are very right, Edo and their yeye Benin Empire stories that never existed grin
They will go ahead to twist stories that all tribe originated or migrated, tribe that don't speak their language or answer their name just like their are twisting with the igbos in Delta state grin, they tried doing that in Asaba we pursue them, they are doing it with Anioma and Ika people grin, I wish them luck if they could allow Benin people brainwash them in this era grin grin
They tried doing that with isoko, urhboho by twisting they history and they both pursue them, na some Delta Igbo them dey fool sha not all of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2023
We4all:
The picture with Burna Boy is fire. They have chemistry. She is pretty and sexy. If music doesn't sell, she should just join Nollywood and get the "actress tag". In less than a year, she will build her mansion.
One chilled origin for you.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Scamburster(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You should be ashamed of yourself the more. Edo State isn't in SE and nothing concern we binis with SE either. I responded to you because of your constant attacks against our incoming president FRN, presdent peter Obi.

Do you know you're very Old but still behaves like a kid? I'm very sure you're not married hence you dedicated so much time on nairaland, fooling and embarrassing yourself. You should learn to be productive
You get time man,quoting that dirty prospect frustrated female bomber.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by meobizy(f): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Her songs were noise. Good riddance. This incomplete report makes it to a half-baked chat forum. Fitting.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by DlegendofGarden(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2023
She lacks the fundermentals of history. Benin has the number one richest culture in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2023
She should change her character 1st.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by itsene: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
How can you be proud of a state filled with yahooboys, cultists and prostitutes?

Let's see the list of states in Nigeria of non-yahooboys, non- cultists and non-prostitutes!
Nigerians like posing vicariously , looking beautiful behind a facade, but Edo and her must remain authentic.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by udoka1987: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2023
Pls let's be guided bloggers Cynthia Morgan is not from Edo but from Benue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by itsene: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2023
Chivadoski:

You are very right, Edo and their yeye Benin Empire stories that never existed grin
They will go ahead to twist stories that all tribe originated or migrated, tribe that don't speak their language or answer their name just like their are twisting with the igbos in Delta state grin, they tried doing that in Asaba we pursue them, they are doing it with Anioma and Ika people grin, I wish them luck if they could allow Benin people brainwash them in this era grin grin
They tried doing that with isoko, urhboho by twisting they history and they both pursue them, na some Delta Igbo them dey fool sha not all of us.

You seem overwhelmed, you are carrying a heavy load. From Cynthia Morgan to this your display of sickness.
For a long and peaceful life, shed your burden.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2023
Edo is the most useless state in Nigeria.....wey Obaseki dey open teeth like roasted dog, when he was commissioning mere streetlights.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Thomasankara(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
[/color]u are a bad guy grin grin cheesy[color=#770077]
TheChameleon:
grin

Open secret - EVERY SE person wishes they were born Afonja. If given an option, 99% of them will claim Yoruba citizenship and dump Biafuro.

We all know this.

You see them even adopt their names like slaves.

Who no like better thing ?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Almaigaa: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
YorobaPIGS:
abokki maloo. Senseless as usual. Igbo kill you there

No be me be the cause of una problem. Since Mazi Simon Ekpa don dey give una wotowoto, una no dey think straight again grin grin grin

Simon Ekpa is a hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by hartson(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dikaveli:
She wished she is Igbo from Anambra State

The State every body wished to come from
Taa,As Anambra guy wey I be I wish am an American.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Chivadoski:

Imagine saying igbo and Yoruba originated from Benin. Isn't that madness. The number of people that speaks bini are not up to 200k. Binis are in the minority in Edo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

Scram!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

Scram! E pain am
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by KingsleyIsrael: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
I DEY FOR U CYNTHIA AM A RAPPER 2, 1 LOV
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartyPants(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Scram! E pain am

Yes! It is extremely painful to share a world with fools!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartyPants(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Chivadoski:

You are festering in deep inferiority complex. How can you claim that the Benin empire never existed? You go school at all? Haba!

Academics from all over the world are in awe of the Benin empire. But you little Chidozie from nowhere want to claim that the Benin empire never existed.

I know why it pains you. You come from a tribe that believes they are the best at everything - but when you see Edo, the reality that your people were subjugated by a superior ethnic group hits you hard in the stomach. Doesn't it?

Understandable. Sha no wound yaself o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Moye715: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
grin

I love the energy in her song.

Edo state plays a crucial role in Nigeria. But unfortunately most people are unaware of this.

Even the indigenes of Edo state don't really understand how important they are in formation of Nigeria.

Can care to make us understand?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

Yes! It is extremely painful to share a world with fools!

Too bad I don't engage pig in a mud fight. Find your kind to wrestle with. Bye
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartyPants(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Too bad I don't engage pig in a mud fight. Find your kind to wrestle with. Bye

Come on getaway you beast!

Had it been 100 years ago, I would have made sure to find you and enslave your miserable self.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Odmic2839(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Am Michael by name how about you
Odmic2839:
Wow can we be friends
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by hotplate: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Just for moving the motion for Nigeria's independence. What was heroic or statesmanship about that?
Wawu, am not even going to start schooling you on how great Edo and her people has contributed in this nation building. like someone had said "when I think Royalty I think Edo" ..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by hollywater: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
oz4real83:
She can do this by marrying non-Edo indigene and adopting the state of her husband, we have seen many women who did it.
Gaskia very simple. I love my Edo people if u like join dem to leck Tinubu ass e no concern me.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by gonkin(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120355430][/quote]
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) / Adesua Etomi Visits Mandela House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.