Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin (43172 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by bionixs: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Dey play..

We Lagosian sabi ourselves
If you not born on a Lagos soil... make una stop to dey claim our stay biko...😊
please , go home and humbly ask your parents where you hail from.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by StrongAlphMale: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2023
obembet:

Children of backwards region. In the next 20yrs, nobody will remain there

As old as you are, you still don't have sense. If you're the one on your profile picture then It's a pity. U be ashamed of yourself. No wonder you're against PO.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Mercury12(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2023
crafteck:

Who root help, wont u dump Nigeria to be canadian citizen in a jiffy?
one can be a Canadian citizen without denying his/her root undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by onuman: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Edo no be Lagos. They followed the shildren of hate into darkness and bad governance.

You from the hatefilled group say it's your turn to preside over Nigeria (e mi lokan) because of your hatred for another group whose turn truly it is to present a president for Nigeria by May 2023.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Amayabor1: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Edo no be Lagos. They followed the shildren of hate into darkness and bad governance.

And most of you yoruba idiots that talk nonsense are not even from Lagos!

Lagos is the only state in the SW doing well. The rest are glorified villages. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by juman(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2023
My state, kwara state is the best state in Nigeria.
We are neither north nor south.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by sacajawea: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2023
Omihanifa:
Cynthia Morgan that year grin
She dated Burna?!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TheChameleon: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2023
gonkin:

Why would i want to originate from a region with thats got filthy hygiene?

https://www.nairaland.com/6115440/decayed-university-nigeria-unn-hostels

Use your brains when talking to me...OK?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by BigDawsNet: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2023
bionixs:
please , go home and humbly ask your parents where you hail from.

They are from lagos Island🙂
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by rippa(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Plss the person APC presented to challenge Obaseki wasn't an option
It just like choosing btw Tinubu or Atiku, Atiku is a better thief.
How can u explain in 2016 the same oshiomole castigate, humilate, and called the same ize iyamu a thief, a robber, someone he can never entrust Edo purse with, only for him to change his mouth after 4years of Obaseki simply because Obaseki refused to be used as a puppet to steal Edo resources just like Tinubu is using lagos govs
Plss don't cry for us because we will choose Obaseki again and again over anybody APC Will present

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by obembet(f): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

As old as you are, you still don't have sense. If you're the one on your profile picture then It's a pity. U be ashamed of yourself. No wonder you're against PO.

U beta be ashamed of yourself and your region. Am against Po cos of his stupid supporters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by bionixs: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:

They are from lagos Island🙂
okay but even Tinubu is not from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2023
That girl is depressed. She's going through a lot

Datedoboy:
I am happy i am from Edo. We have always supplied Nigeria good entertainers and sport stars.

Entertainers are Dj Neptune, Rema, Jonny Drill, Adesua, Charles Inojie, mc Edo pikin, Nancy Isime e.t.c

We have always supplied Nigeria good strikers. E.g Osaze Odemwingie, Odion Ighalo and now Victor Osimen, e.t.c

Don't want to talk of politics.

We also have a rich ancestry. Till today Museums around the world are returning our artworks.
The lesson is, be proud of your roots no matter where you come from cos despite our challenges, Nigeria is blessed.
Even Bethlehem Ephrathah that was the least clan, produced Jesus

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by BigDawsNet: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2023
bionixs:
okay but even Tinubu is not from Lagos

But Tinubu is not my family...
Wherever he likes make he come from...
When you hav so much power, You get what u want

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Neddstark: 8:06am On Jan 25, 2023
This girl needs counseling, coaching and rehabilitation.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by bionixs: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:

But Tinubu is not my family...
Wherever he likes make he come from...
When you hav so much power, You get what u want
okay
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Allisgud: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2023
poweredcom:
yeah omo edo name don spoil...weller oo i k now d feeling she de go thru.....especially when you are benin ..na there people go stigmatize you weller....all dese benin gals this and that....

she can become benue or kogi state if she want she is welcome...
person dey find solution u say make him go enter wahala
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by JuanDeDios: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Tell us.

Ali and Ogbemudia are state heroes. Who else is there and done what.

The only thing Edo knows how to do well is twisting history to favour themselves
I'm really trying to make sense of this post. No luck yet.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2023
It's possible Cynthia. Ask Tinubu how he did it.
He changed his state,his age, educational background and how he made money.

He will guide you well.
That man is life President of Oluwale FC

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by gonkin(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by iamsolasoul(f): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2023
I remember the stories from Edo boarding house madam coin coin scared the shit out of me but when you think of a state that’s Royal I think of Edo

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Allisgud: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2023
This girl carry fire that year,this opinion is her personal experience,I have heard people say,if they will reincarnate back to life they will not come back to their family,or Thier spouse,even tilumbu denied coming from iragbiji
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by 07kjb: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2023
She should just get married
Edo people are great people,they THINK like the igbos..I don't really know what her problem is

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TheChameleon: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2023
gonkin:

E pain am grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by poweredcom(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Allisgud:
person dey find solution u say make him go enter wahala

kogi state and benue state dont have lot of stigmitization bro...well these states have more tribes in there....than in edo state...

i know cynthia is tired of how benin gals are being called different type of names....its so sad oo

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by PapaFejiro: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2023
No doubt you must be Igbo. Na una way. Always accusing others what you are guilty of.
Benwallt:

Tell us.

Ali and Ogbemudia are state heroes. Who else is there and done what.

The only thing Edo knows how to do well is twisting history to favour themselves

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by sotall(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Bigchristo:
eh tell me something? Please explain more make we for know the importance of being an Edo person, at least I spend all my life growing up there I have a house there but this particular side of the story na I never hear

Some of you are so dumb you cast aspersions on other tribe without looking inward at your own tribe.

Oh! You feel you came from a tribe that has contributed more to Nigeria than other tribes.

Now tell me who is proud of Nigeria?

Are you from one of the tribes whose indigenes have occupied the leadership positions in Nigeria for long and yet the country is worse than a prison yard and everyone is looking for means even if it means risking tbeir lives to escape.

Some of you dont have brains to think before coming to the internet to write rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Godsonkemz(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Three things you cannot change are:

Your parents

Your natural state of origin

Your gender.

She just have to comply and adapt. We know Edo is known for witchcraft, international high level prostitution, cultism and yahoo. Nevertheless you can either choose to change the narrative or conform to the negative patterns.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Madups(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2023
You well like this? [quote author=BigDawsNet post=120354723]Lagos state iooking for applicants
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by sotall(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Bigchristo:
eh tell me something? Please explain more make we for know the importance of being an Edo person, at least I spend all my life growing up there I have a house there but this particular side of the story na I never hear

Please tell us your tribe and tell us the importance of a human being from your tribe.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2023
What a disgusting thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos / Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless / Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.