Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin (43190 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by poweredcom(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
bazoodo:
venue and Kogi are the worst. Highly highly promiscuous. Ebira women are something else. Sleepy with different men even as a married woman. They divorce anyhow too. Benue women sleep around heavily too

We know that almost all naija ladies are not faithful

Wat i mean is that the benin stigmatization is vert bad to benin people even the innocent ones

I de tell you ..you de take am like tribal fight

Learn to understand properly before you type
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by gly(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Tell us.

Ali and Ogbemudia are state heroes. Who else is there and done what.

The only thing Edo knows how to do well is twisting history to favour themselves

Grow up son!
What about Anthony Enahor? You want to hear more?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by faceLAGOS: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Shakushaku
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
gly:

Grow up son!
What about Anthony Enahor? You want to hear more?
Yes, I want
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by gly(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:
Yes, I want

Answer my first question (the first question mark)
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by gly(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:
Yes, I want

Well let me school you!
What about Late Pa Benedict Odiase?
You may not know him (indomie generation), any way google is your friend.
Need More?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by anambraamaka: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hello
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Patriotsleague: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
If you no soft you no soft, no blame anybody.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Patriotsleague: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:
Yes, I want
Late Mike Akhigbe, the creation of southern Nigeria was done through Edo state, the protectors of the Southern corridor, otherwise those fulani Sahel people for don turn you to zombies grin

The entire Southern Nigeria started from there.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Greenback: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt JOHNBULL grin:

now hollow brainer needs someone ta lecture on the history he was bragging about.... endeavour to read so you get enlightened...it would save you a lot from disgracing yourself n dancing nakkkd in public grin grin grin
Gutter talk. They person has no name or you are too sad and shameful to mention it
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
bionixs:
okay but even Tinubu is not from Lagos

If Tinubu is not from Lagos where is he from? Let me guess Iragbaji from Osun state according to IPOB ministry of disinformation and lies. The same people that claim that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by a Sudanese, El Jubril?

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
07kjb:
She should just get married
Edo people are great people,they THINK like the igbos..I don't really know what her problem is

THINKING like an Ibo does not make you great. Igbo thinking has led hundreds of thousands of Igbo young men into death row gullag in various Asian countries. Go and verify.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
JOemmy:
She is looking for a ready made state who is she expecting to sacrifice to develop her state? Go to igboland and see how igbos from all over the world come back to their villages to develop it despite all the challenges they go through.

And don't forget that Igbo young men are the NUMBER 1 drug pushers in Africa. Go and verify.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
madjune:
This one wan join Tinubu bandwagon.

Na dem dey deny their names and roots.

According to IPOB Ministry of Disinformation and Lies, Buhari is dead and has been replaced by a Sudanese, El Jubril. And Tinubu is not from Lagos but from Osun state.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Late Mike Akihbe, the creation of southern Nigeria was done through Edo state, the protectors of the Southern corridor, otherwise those fulani Sahel people for din turn you to zombies grin

The entire Southern Nigeria started from there.
Save the bull crap, please.

How much is Nigerian passport? I need quick response
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
slowice:
Bụllaba did it and became the creator of Lagos so you too can .Maybe you will be the deliverer of somewhere grin

According to Biafra Ministry of Disinformation and Lies, Buhari is dead and has been replaced by a Sudanese, El Jubril. And Tinubu is not from Lagos but from Osun state.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
How can you be proud of a state filled with yahooboys, cultists and prostitutes?

If Igbos, the number one drug pushers in Africa, can be proud of their states, I don't see any reason why Edo people should not be proud.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Philistine:
Whatever she's going through is little compared to mine. I am Yoruba, but deeply ashamed to be one. We are known for so many negative things like; Tribalism, filthiness, brown roof people and primitiveness. I wish I could change my tribe.

Chukwudi STOP pretending to be Yoruba to attack Yorubas. If I ask for your AZZA name your real OSU name will be revealed.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Edo people got scammed. They made a mistake to have not listened to Oshiomhole..

They got brainwashed with Igbos noise..

Now look at what they got themselves into..

They followed osus (the shildren of hate and perdition) into the dark grave of backwardness and emptiness.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartyPants(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
How can you be proud of a state filled with yahooboys, cultists and prostitutes?

You know for a fact that if any one randomly asks what Stat is filled with yahoo boyss, cultists and prostititues it's going to be an eastern state that first comes to mind. Probably Imo.

Am I lying?

I won't deny that these things are also prevalent in Edo but first east, then Lagos.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by ayenale1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Governor of shanty state have spoken... Eh should people from Kogi and Abia say
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Confused being.Ode
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by viodemus: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
To each his own.

I school for Edo for 3 years before uniben chase me comot.

Edo dey craze, but edo na place to be. Correct place. I don't see anything extraordinary wrong there compared to other states. I always spend a night or two there, on my way to the great states of Anambra and Abia, my grandparents places.

The only thing I no like for edo, na the oba. Remember, I say to each his/her own. But the rest of the society, na correct people full am. Raw talent everywhere.

S/o to the great state of Edo, and I can't forget port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by slowice(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

According to Biafra Ministry of Disinformation and Lies, Buhari is dead and has been replaced by a Sudanese, El Jubril. And Tinubu is not from Lagos but from Osun state.

I have no business with Biafra boy andy only problem with buhari is his gross incompetence. But you see that Omo arabiji called thief bubu, he did everything they said he did grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
slowice:
I have no business with Biafra boy andy only problem with buhari is his gross incompetence. But you see that Omo arabiji called thief bubu, he did everything they said he did grin

HE DID EVERYTHING because IPIG Bureau of Statistics and Disinformation told you so. You are indeed very dull just as your mentor peteru pandora criminal obituary.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by gozzlin: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
If Tinubu from Osun state can claim he's Lagosian, you too can claim any state of your choice.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by bionixs: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

If Tinubu is not from Lagos where is he from? Let me guess Iragbaji from Osun state according to IPOB ministry of disinformation and lies. The same people that claim that Buhari is dead and has been replaced by a Sudanese, El Jubril?
Oga , go and sit down. That your argument is senseless and stale. Tell the tale to new born. You are not more Yoruba than anyone here or there
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SugarGirl44(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Open secret - EVERY SE person wishes they were born Afonja. If given an option, 99% of them will claim Yoruba citizenship and dump Biafuro.

We all know this.

You see them even adopt their names like slaves.

Who no like better thing ?

Yes o. That’s why they’re the ones clamoring for the cancellation of state of origin, so they can adopt the state they were born in, knowing fully well that majority of them are born away from their useless region.
Bunch of insecure criminals.

Even that’s why their women love to marry Yoruba men, they can dye for Yoruba deek.
Lolz.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
bionixs:
Oga , go and sit down. That your argument is senseless and stale. Tell the tale to new born. You are not more Yoruba than anyone here or there

You must be from the IPIG Bureau of Disinformation and Lies. Buhari is dead, El Jubril from Sudan is President. Tinubu is from Iragbaji Osun state. IPIGS and Lies like Benson and Hedges.

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
To Test If A Prophet Is Real Or Fake Watch This.

Apostle Arome Osayi.

Listen And Learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JER2rI28oG4
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by slowice(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

HE DID EVERYTHING because IPIG Bureau of Statistics and Disinformation told you so. You are indeed very dull just as your mentor peteru pandora criminal obituary.

Y'all keep mentioning Pandora forgetting that your tilumbu featured prominently in it and peter obi was the only one cleared by EFCC among them. Keep fooling around boy

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Boluwaj1: 1:16am On Jan 26, 2023
shocked tongue shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Mercy Aigbe 41st Birthday Party In Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.