Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin (43270 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by oz4real83(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Maysdevices:
He asked you the question first.

I am also interested in your answer.
go and read all the chats again and see who asked first. He made a claim that the Edos twist stories and I asked him the story they twisted and I have not gotten any answer since but more questions.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by slowice(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2023
Bụllaba did it and became the creator of Lagos so you too can .

Maybe you will be the deliverer of somewhere grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Maysdevices(f): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2023
oz4real83:
go and read all the chats again and see who asked first. He made a claim that the Edos twist stories and I asked him the story they twisted and I have not gotten any answer since but more questions.
He said

‘Tell us’

Before saying all they do is twist stories.

But I’m asking the question independent of him.

Any way, I schooled in UNIBEN and just recalled what you’re talking about. So no need. You are very correct.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Datedoboy: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
That girl is depressed. She's going through a lot

Hmm. I understand. I wish her well
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartyPants(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2023
Datedoboy:
I am happy i am from Edo. We have always supplied Nigeria good entertainers and sport stars.

Entertainers are Dj Neptune, Rema, Jonny Drill, Adesua, Charles Inojie, mc Edo pikin, Nancy Isime e.t.c

We have always supplied Nigeria good strikers. E.g Osaze Odemwingie, Odion Ighalo and now Victor Osimen, e.t.c

Don't want to talk of politics.

We also have a rich ancestry. Till today Museums around the world are returning our artworks.
The lesson is, be proud of your roots no matter where you come from cos despite our challenges, Nigeria is blessed.
Even Bethlehem Ephrathah that was the least clan, produced Jesus

You forgot Ikpeba, Agahowa, Yakubu

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by gfelo(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2023
U never know how many puna she sold to rise to that level, may be kpekus ve lost its value, now regret is setting in
We4all:
The picture with Burna Boy is fire. They have chemistry. She is pretty and sexy. If music doesn't sell, she should just join Nollywood and get the "actress tag". In less than a year, she will build her mansion.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Elliotwaveforec: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2023
How can you be proud of a state filled with yahooboys, cultists and prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Philistine(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2023
SmartPolician:
She needs some counselling.

She's been stigmatized because of where she comes from or she doesn't like how her people behave.

Instead of coming online to disgrace her people, she could lead the change she seeks.

After all, she's a famous singer in this country.
Whatever she's going through is little compared to mine. I am Yoruba, but deeply ashamed to be one. We are known for so many negative things like; Tribalism, filthiness, brown roof people and primitiveness. I wish I could change my tribe.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Open secret - EVERY SE person wishes they were born Afonja. If given an option, 99% of them will claim Yoruba citizenship and dump Biafuro. We all know this.

You see them even adopt their names like slaves.

Who no like better thing ?
when did edo become SE?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by steeltrust: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
grin

I love the energy in her song.

Edo state plays a crucial role in Nigeria. But unfortunately most people are unaware of this.

Even the indigenes of Edo state don't really understand how important they are in formation of Nigeria.
Omo edo get talent oh

In every sector you will find them
I can even say they are next to Igbos when comes to hustling

I live in benin for fives years and I can tell you
Talent full their
It just that inside the edo dem no sabi use am except they go outside

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartPolician: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Philistine:

Whatever she's going through is little compared to mine. I am Yoruba, but deeply ashamed to be one. We are known for so many negative things like; Tribalism, filthiness, brown roof people and primitiveness. I wish I could change my tribe.

It's okay to go ahead and disgrace yourself on Nairaland claiming to belong to a tribe you are not. But while at it, stop quoting me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Prosper91(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2023
You're welcome to the big heart
Ndi Delta welcome you
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by nony43(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Open secret - EVERY SE person wishes they were born Afonja. If given an option, 99% of them will claim Yoruba citizenship and dump Biafuro. We all know this.

We love our home any time. So Cynthia is now from SE?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by caesymore(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Hahahahaah. for where see Afonja dey form hot Cake grin , even if na to come back as Dangote I no go like show bro, instead, see me as apple tree for London like this cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Executive729: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Edo no be Lagos. They followed the shildren of hate into darkness and bad governance.

Revolting piece of shit
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

After searching every nook, hook and crannies, u didn't see a bad news about the igbos to post? U Yorubas and Igbos are just too s*nselessgrin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

A failed blogger-wannabe like u shouldn't be on nairaland,,, u are not even a mod grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just searching news and posting just to make it hit front page? Now, how much did Linda Ikeji or Seun pay u? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sense is really far from u, instead of trying to open ur own site so u can monetize it like the latter I mentioned, but no, tribalism and stvpidity has clouded ur sense of reasoning grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy at ur old age ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin well, it will also be a waste of time if u open ur own site, because u are too dull to investigate news, all u will be doing is copy from one site and paste in urs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When Tinubu said: “dey will labour in vain” he was referring to u grin grin grin grin grin grin

See who is talking about tribalism and stupidity.

werey carry opera mini free browsing to come and be commenting rubbish here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartyPants(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Tell us.

Ali and Ogbemudia are state heroes. Who else is there and done what.

The only thing Edo knows how to do well is twisting history to favour themselves

Yes, Edo is always a source of deep internal pain to certain yorubas with low self-esteem. It's okay.

The greatness of Edo speaks for itself. But for the coming of the British, the history of southern Nigeria would have been the history of the Benin kingdom, which at its pomp stretched to every nook and cranny of the south.

The British and Portuguese were astonished at the development of Benin city which had paved roads, storey buildings, and the longest man-made wall in history. Even longer than the great wall of China.

As for who is else is there and done what. LOL! Edo continues to churn out great names after great names though you may not know by their name alone, that they are Edo. Did you know Murtala Muhammed was an Edo man for example?

Edo people are quiet professionals. Look at our State. Despite being relatively small, with negligible oil output compared to the major oil producers, Edo is still 7th int terms of IGR and GDP. That shows you the immense resourcefulness and intellectual capacity of our people.

In fact, if we take Edo and Delta and form a new country, no other country in Africa will be able to compete.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Doctortest: 9:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Cynthia Morgan dull big time ……
Could it be this girl didn’t know how big her level was at that time ‘ lyrically
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by hotplate: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Tell us what they have contributed.
The freedom you are enjoying now was courtesy of an Edo Man .. Anthony Enahoro .. Edo has systematically played a pivotal role in this nation nigeria. It isn't called the Heartbeat for nothing

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

Yes, Edo is always a source of deep internal pain to certain yorubas with low self-esteem. It's okay.

The greatness of Edo speaks for itself. But for the coming of the British, the history of southern Nigeria would have been the history of the Benin kingdom, which at its pomp stretched to every nook and cranny of the south.

The British and Portuguese were astonished at the development of Benin city which had paved roads, storey buildings, and the longest man-made wall in history. Even longer than the great wall of China.

As for who is else is there and done what. LOL! Edo continues to churn out great names after great names though you may not know by their name alone, that they are Edo. Did you know Murtala Muhammed was an Edo man for example?

Edo people are quiet professionals. Look at our State. Despite being relatively small, with negligible oil output compared to the major oil producers, Edo is still 7th int terms of IGR and GDP. That shows you the immense resourcefulness and intellectual capacity of our people.

In fact, if we take Edo and Delta and form a new country, no other country in Africa will be able to compete.

Twisting is what you ppl are good at. Where are the walls, the paved roads? Everything about is myth- stories made up by historians in armchair who had taken in too much carbohydrates

Murtala Muhammad from Edo state! Someone that was born into royal family in kano

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by southsouthking(m): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2023
In my next life to come, I still want to be an Edolite.
The heart beat of the nation, where the king is truly king.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartyPants(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Twisting is what you ppl are good at. Where are the walls, the paved roads? Everything about is myth- stories made up by historians in armchair who had taken in too much carbohydrates

Funny guy. The wall is still there and you can visit Benin if you would like to see it. To sit down in your little cubicle and be frothing about myths that the entire world knows as fact, shows how tiny your brain is.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by blowjohn(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2023
Chai.

Omo!

What an uppercut
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2023
Greenback:

You are talking about history,do you know who moves the motion for Nigeria's independence and where he is from?
The only thing you did here is openly succeeding in disgracing yourself as it's so obvious you know absolutely nothing about the history you be talking about...

Gutter talk. They person has no name or you are too sad and shameful to mention it
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2023
PapaFejiro:
No doubt you must be Igbo. Na una way. Always accusing others what you are guilty of.

Oga, I am not igbo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2023
JuanDeDios:

I'm really trying to make sense of this post. No luck yet.
You get sense? How can you use what you don't have.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2023
oz4real83:
tell us the story they twisted and stop using question to answer question.

Oga, go and sleep. You lot will just dive into what you know nothing about
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by oz4real83(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Oga, go and sleep. You lot will just dive into what you know nothing about
another pained wailer spotted. I asked a simple question which didn't get an answer but you are still too dull to understand the issue.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by olatuns2017: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

Funny guy. The wall is still there and you can visit Benin if you would like to see it. To sit down in your little cubicle and be frothing about myths that the entire world knows as fact, shows how tiny your brain is.

You that have brain, you are not doing anything to provide any evidence.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by Benwallt(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2023
hotplate:
The freedom you are enjoying now was courtesy of an Edo Man .. Anthony Enahoro .. Edo has systematically played a pivotal role in this nation nigeria. It isn't called the Heartbeat for nothing

Just for moving the motion for Nigeria's independence. What was heroic or statesmanship about that?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin by SmartyPants(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Benwallt:

You that have brain, you are not doing anything to provide any evidence.

And why should I? Clearly you are a special breed of clown who can call documented historical facts, myths. So it merely suffices that I have told you what to do. Hop on a bus to Benin and see for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere / Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding / List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.