Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber (32145 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by kunle75(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
gforce5:
Well done bro. Women from other African countries are the best especially those from non-english speaking countries. They are very simple and don't stress you out. These women are mad pretty. A lot of my friends abroad are now going for other African women.

No time bro

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by 1Sharon(f): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2023
litaninja:
leeches everywhere o

When you have a son encourage him to be average, you hear?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by litaninja(m): 1:11am On Feb 04, 2023
So your father encouraged to be a liability to a man?

1Sharon:

When you have a son encourage him to be average, you hear?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by 1Sharon(f): 1:51am On Feb 04, 2023
litaninja:
So your father encouraged to be a liability to a man?

No he didn't. Did yours?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by litaninja(m): 3:40am On Feb 04, 2023
oh, I'm straight.
1Sharon:

No he didn't. Did yours?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Timagex(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

Bro, can I send a private message? I want to ask you some questions about the uber business stuff. Thank you.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Astro999: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2023
TristanX:

Point of correction she’s not medical student but just a Radiographer. And an ignorant one at that

U are the one who deserves someone better pls. Forget about the chipmunk and find that queen u deserve

You are an ignorant illiterate . Medical radiography is a top Medical profession.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Astro999: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2023
1Sharon:

She's not a medical student, she's training to be a radiographer.

Another ignorant illiterate
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Astro999: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
1Sharon:

She's not a medical student, she's training to be a radiographer.

Your ignorance is amazing
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Doris4ever(m): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hello everyone, pls I need a car for rental or HP, to be use for ehailling (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

I will handle your car with care and you will have good return on your investment.
30k weekly remittance...no story.

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910

Location is Lagos
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by TristanX: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Astro999:

You are an ignorant illiterate . Medical radiography is a top Medical profession.

Unfortunately for you, you're talking to a medical professional. So you're the illiterate in this area.

Medical radiography is not Medicine and Surgery. They're not medical doctors. They're just in charge of X-rays and scans, that's all.

It's just like you calling a Medical Microbiologist a medical doctor. A medical doctor is someone who has completed a bachelor in medicine/bachelor in surgery degree after 7yrs (known as MBBS)

You got it now?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by TristanX: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Astro999:

Another ignorant illiterate

A radiologist can be permitted to diagnose after a scan and is much of a medical professional than a radiographer.

So I would advice u to take correction and don't embarrass yourself further.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by stxrlight(f): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

You really seem like a Fiverr writer. Not to mention your moniker aptly describing this tale you've scribbled here.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Doris4ever(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or hp depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
You just dodged a bullet! Be very careful the kind of lady you attract. She will end up marrying a flashy yahoo yahoo boy who would lie to her.

I have seen this playout times without number. You have to scrutinize the ladies you date as a man.
If she is a student, scrutinize her parents and elder siblings, if they failures and have nothing going on for them. The lady is likely going to be a failure.

Be careful and set your standards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.