Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber (32152 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Reminderz:

why should I drop the question "how much you earn"? why are you concerned about the work he does then since you don't want people to know how much you earn? abi you nor fit work to bring money too? he said he's not only a cab driver and I'm sure the girl nor even get 50K for her account sef.. and what if he's a cab driver? so make e go die abi?
All this your vibration is uncalled for.
First of all I'm not sure I'm the lady in question.
Secondly everyone has a choice. If the man doesn't want to tell her his actual worth and tell her what he wants her know, and she is not cool with it and stay away..
I don't see any thing wrong with that, its her life.
She did not run away in the middle of a relationship. It was just on a acquaintance level.
If you see wetin we don see for relationship. Op sopose dey even thank her say she left him sharp sharp without keeping him for her selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by DaddyRochie1642: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
@Dailyparrot, please put me through on that academic research for foreign students.

Please educate me on that.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Sixfeetbelle: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Lol

By default alot of gals have this entitlement mentality passed on from their parents. Yes, mine inclusive.

When a gal is growing up they teach her to marry a rich man in money. But they forget, tht rich can become poor. Any gal that is overly entitled or sees money as a reason to talk to you. Bet me she is few inches away from hookup and private prostitution.

That is why as a man you need to have a mindset that a gal that needs your money to converse with you is a slut in the womb stage. Sooner it will born.

I always say this everybody cannot be rich. But then I see many women as husband to poor men. Some became old in search of a dangote.

Funny enough, people who earn less than 30k are the most entitled. Let them be. They will reach 35 years in due time.

And so??

What will happen when they reach 35 years?

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Sixfeetbelle: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jeon:
Maybe because of the picture.
Maybe she don't want to be the builder.

I tire ooh.

Men expect women to build with them, but when they make it, they move on to a classy, prettier lady. And when ladies refuse to build with them, they come to nairaland, open thread and start wailing.

Nonsense and Nigerian men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Sixfeetbelle: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Chee59:

Sorry ehn. Y'all stop going for these small girls that are high on attention they get from different men. Look for ladies in their late 20s, and upwards the ones who are tired of being single and marry. Don't say I didn't do anything for you.

They don't want those kind of ladies. That's my issue with Nigerian men. Their networth determines the kind of women they want, the kind of women they go for.

Op is just like that. If he adds another audio million to his money, he'll go and look for another student, one even younger than this one. And when the eventuality happens, he'll come back here to wail again.

I no dey pity them again when they come online to wail cause they all use the same format and somehow magically expect different results.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Sixfeetbelle: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Autobot05:
This is why I dont pity the evening newspapers...
Oboy enjoy yourself and your money jare. Let her go and find a president to marry her

We don't need you to pity us.

Infact, we don't need you guys to pity us, but you do it anyway

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Timagex(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

Bro, how is the uber business these days especially with the fuel hike/scarcity and all...
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by VendorGB: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Medianna:

You can now rest in peace sir.
Point noted.
Na u suppose rest in peace.
You’re too ugly to exist.

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Chee59(f): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Reminderz:

those who are tired of being single = tired of being a cum bucket after they have wasted their youthful years...

those are the kind of people that ends up in Shiloh praying for husband later on... aka evening newspapers, aka olosho pro max
Continue to wallow in your ignorance.
There are more ladies upwards of 27 who are very decent than there are among ladies 5 years younger. Many millennials who had no time for boys, spent years in school and came out straight to hustling legit jobs.
Keep your head buried in the sand, ostrich.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Chee59(f): 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

They don't want those kind of ladies. That's my issue with Nigerian men. Their networth determines the kind of women they want, the kind of women they go for.

Op is just like that. If he adds another audio million to his money, he'll go and look for another student, one even younger than this one. And when the eventuality happens, he'll come back here to wail again.

I no dey pity them again when they come online to wail cause they all use the same format and somehow magically expect different results.
Women know ourselves very well.
I have given him cheat code.
Let him use it or not I don't care.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Lolachef(f): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
88percent of my gender only want money first in a relationship.

instead make dem chest ham out Naa love dem go carry the glory dey give.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by ifihearam: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Plot twist, if you were abrad and told a Nigerian girl you are an uber driver she will fall in love with you. They lack the mental capacity to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by ifihearam: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2023
9japride:
I doubt if this story is even true, why so much information being thrown out? If a girl don't like you, please move on to the next one. Them no use one girl tie your neck. There are a lot of good girls out there, find the one that shares same ideology with you. Life is very simple, no need for drama. Such ladies will give you real-time nollywood drama.

Oga lol
He likes the girl anf have envisaged a future with an Igbo girl in his mind already.
What he failed to understand is Never be honest with a woman from the start, let events unfold itself.
How are you sure the girl on fb is the girl sef?
Explaining yourself and networth is beginning to sound suspicious..are there not girls studying similar course in the varsities in lagos?
You want a fair Igbo girl abi?
Than you star, you just dodged a bullet.
Be a bigger boy and block her everywhere..stop licking your wounds like a sick puppy, if all what you said is right then go hunt again.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by NaBanga: 12:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Nigerians have too much pride. Here you are bragging about every little thing. You should never blame someone for wanting more for themselves and their children. If you meet a village girl who has no education, you will look like gold to her. It is because she has nothing. She will be looking to you to improve her life and those of her potential children.

You have met a lady with something and she wants to know that you can measure up for her future and her future children. It does not make her a bad person. It makes her wise. Never expect anyone to want you just because you exist. You must bring something to the table that they can appreciate.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Littlechild(m): 2:06am On Jan 26, 2023
undecided
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Autobot05: 2:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

We don't need you to pity us.

Infact, we don't need you guys to pity us, but you do it anyway

Just tell your sisters to stop crying everywhere about the scarcity of men .. bye cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by blingxx(m): 3:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Medianna:
Who wants to suffer suffer life.
Abeg

The guy said he earns 400k ,how much your papa dey earn abeg ,But if he was a yahooboy you would have said something different laslas na hookup you go still do

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Fiscus105(m): 3:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

This energy you are dissipating on this tutorial about ur net worth, you should have channelled it to ur unizik girlfriend who you intended to marry, if you did that, who knows if she might have considered you! because I see this effort in futility or ego showing on faceless forum.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by ruggedtimi(m): 4:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
Some Uber drivers on a good day can make 40k after buying fuel. U think Uber driving is a terrible Hustle? I know big oil workers that still do Uber when they are off....I do Uber myself and not fulltime, But per day, I can make 15k just for evening hustling. In Nigeria standard today making a minimum of 15k everyday is something.

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by obinnazy(m): 5:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

You're here lamenting about a lady you should have kicked out of life... She must be an igbo lady, that's the kind of mentality they have.

You should stop talking to her immediately.
Since you're doing well for yourself, you shouldn't be chasing ladies, they should be the one chasing you.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by DaddyCash: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2023
How much do you earn a month?

Anyway, kpekus dey fetch money oh..depending on the grade. You can find a client who will be SIMP enough to pay N400k a night sef. So 400 × 30 = N12m.

Who says toto job doesn't pay?
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by NorthernSerene(m): 6:41am On Jan 26, 2023
peepydelano:
Zzor wannabe weldone. She did a better job because she was original while you is nothing but just a copy cat. Pray they don’t use you for rituals at the of the day. Nansense
Copy cat indeed. Shegiya!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Executer: 6:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Executer: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I also pray they don't use your sisters for rituals at the end of the day. Rubbish!

Money, you don't have
Car, you don't have
Job, you don't have
House, you don't have

You have absolutely nothing, you better go back to your village and go and settle down there!
What do you have you this leech?
Making demands and expectations from men your own father can't live up to

Mr Nobody! Shame!

What do you have you this leech?
Making demands and expectations you father can't live up to
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by temitope27(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
at least try get small sense na
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Average9jaman: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

Sorry to say, you sound very shallow minded.

There are some driving uber who make more than those working in offices every month.

Even some akara sellers earn more than some office peeps
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2023
VendorGB:

Na u suppose rest in peace.
You’re too ugly to exist.
I can see that English is also a problem to you.
But what i don't understand is why you're so obsessed with my looks. In other words my look is also a problem to you too.
Go work on yourself.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2023
blingxx:

The guy said he earns 400k ,how much your papa dey earn abeg ,But if he was a yahooboy you would have said something different laslas na hookup you go still do
You hand writing is so bad that i cant understand anything.
Go and improve on it.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Paulianfa(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2023
My kind of biz Uber/bolt...
Poor pride girl do always puff
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by blingxx(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Medianna:

You hand writing is so bad that i cant understand anything.
Go and improve on it.

See this entitled reprobate , you are probably one of those girls that will end up with deadbeat babydaddies
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by drnoel: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Any woman that doesn't see your net worth from your personality, you would be fool hardy to try to convince. Let her go cos she is still looking.
Once a woman is done looking, you will know cos she will concentrate all her energy on you and her

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2023
blingxx:

See this entitled reprobate , you are probably one of those girls that will end up with deadbeat babydaddies
Godforbid
It is your sister, who are gonno end up that way
And all you generational female that will end up with deadbeat babydaddy.
I can see you don't know the difference between overlooking something and being diplomacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.