Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber (32158 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by litaninja(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na them, leech spotted.

Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by KingDash: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bros no mind the bitch.. she no know say Uber drivers get mad cash, my brother wey Dey do Uber don buy him third car yesterday.. naija babes no just wise bros
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by litaninja(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Her course of study is not important. She is the medical equivalent of an electrician. Why are you defending yourself over the hungry mofo?

Dailyparrot:

I told her that I am a tech person which is true. But when I'm not working on my computer, I use my time to drive on Uber.

I normally tell her that I'm going to work but she didn't know the type of work that is.

I never wanted to take her serious until she started giving attitude that women are known for and my friends starting telling me how important her course of study is. I doubt I care much about that because I'm not looking for a woman to come and feed me. I can take care of myself comfortable.

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by litaninja(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
leeches everywhere o

1Sharon:
Even the red pill doesn't encourage men to remain basic and average. It encourages men to be the beat they can be, and an uber driver isn't the best.

Why not utilise your masters degree? Or there's no job in your field
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Mr5050(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
On a norm, I no dey take those gender serious, just bleep and dump. Empty heads roaming around for crumbs, she wey go school how much she don gather. Left for me ehh these daughters of evil for hear am.

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Tosic007(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
You sound like a bleached Agama lizard. Ur boyfriend get money abi ur papa get money?
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Pat081: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
I don't have to read your posts before I have to comment let her go is not by force and the lady who will be happy to sit by your side in Uber Car will come
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by alphabbey1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
jookco:
I drive Uber in Ameeica and makes sometimes over 200.000 naira a day. Use the rest of my time to do my blog business .
Doesn't make sense u are in dollar spending country and quoting Naira here to make it look something mouth watery
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Burgerlomo: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Red flag
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by kunle75(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

Oga please jump am pass quickly.
You will find a better lady that will love u for whom you are and not because you have money.
Come to think of it,if truly you are rich now and things go south after marriage, what would happen?
Disaster in the making

You just dodge a bullet

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by kunle75(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
alphabbey1:

Doesn't make sense u are in dollar spending country and quoting Naira here to make it look something mouth watery

It makes sense a bit I drive for doordash as my side hustle here too and make an average $1000 -$1500 in a week, would I be called poor too.
Aside from my regular coding job.
Sometimes I don't know how some females reasons.
It depends though
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by caesymore(m): 1:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

The most senseless female award on nairaland must be yours you put a capital "F" in 'ool'.
damn... your stupidity always new every morning
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Munzy14(m): 6:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
Will I say you are ranting/venting or you are seeking validation from a girl who doesnt know ABCD of life.. grin

She will understand when she graduate..Those keeping her compang and making her feel fly, will desert her to find their destiny path.
She will understand the meaning of So help me God attached to the Nigerian pledge. grin

Dude youve got a huge prospect, keep moving jaree..You are doing well for yourself..

Good ladies/things ahead.

My Igbo people will say, Ifeoma di n'ihu.

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Akalia(m): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
I also pray they don't use your sisters for rituals at the end of the day. Rubbish!

Money, you don't have
Car, you don't have
Job, you don't have
House, you don't have

You have absolutely nothing, you better go back to your village and go and settle down there!

Mr Nobody! Shame!
You sound like someone from a poor background hence your desperation to launch out of poverty by seeking and finding a successful man to leech on. Here is the thing, you too can become successful and become financially stable without using a man as a financial backbone.

Please my fellow visionary and hardworking men avoid women who are entitled, they usually have nothing to offer other than boring sex and bad character.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by anochuko01(m): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Dailyparrot:

I don't blame any lady for ensuring that any man she wants to be with can take care of her. That's as important as any other thing in a relationship.

But not getting to know someone and judging from afar at the first instance seems dumb to me.

I believe wealth can be built and two people can work together to create wealth.

I may not be super rich but I'm certain that I can raise 3-5 million to set up a business for my wife.

I am the last born of my family and most of my other siblings are doing quite well too.

I have a lot of tech skills, have education up to MSc level. What other potential does a girl need except that the girl is naive and ignorant.

Relationship is a means to cash out for them.
And this particular one is just extremely greedy and impatient.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by 9japride(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2023
ifihearam:

Oga lol
He likes the girl anf have envisaged a future with an Igbo girl in his mind already.
What he failed to understand is Never be honest with a woman from the start, let events unfold itself.
How are you sure the girl on fb is the girl sef?
Explaining yourself and networth is beginning to sound suspicious..are there not girls studying similar course in the varsities in lagos?
You want a fair Igbo girl abi?
Than you star, you just dodged a bullet.
Be a bigger boy and block her everywhere..stop licking your wounds like a sick puppy, if all what you said is right then go hunt again.
[color=#006600][/color]

Very good advice. I just wonder how people just love stressing themselves. Girls are like millions in population and one will just be using one head to play lido. He should be happy the lady shown her true self at the beginning. People should learn to believe ones actions and not what they show.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Babydaddymateri(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
You dodged a bullet bro... You only know the true one when you're broke.

But note: never let desperation to get married confess your true worth to a woman; keep playing with their heads how very broke you're. The one wey go appreciate your broke state dey around the corner.

Maybe my egbon tory go inspire you small - before he got married to his now beautiful wife really opened my eyes to lotta life lessons. The then single 36 year old accounting grad that worked as a security officer in a government ministy; so he can have a better chance for slot when government want to recruit more government workers is now a Director in a government financial ministry in the south west. During those trying period, I lost count of women that left him just because of his security man status; as age was not on his side until the true woman came around - very much much much more more more beautiful, better, classy, young and more educated than all the Usain bolts that ran.

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by gforce5: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2023
OP, you messed up big time. First and foremost, why were you chasing a student? That girl cannot be more than 22. Girls between 18-24 are the worst ones to chase as they are naive, immature, jobless and in high demand because of their age. Secondly, a man that is earning good money doesn't brag about his net worth. It's a sign of low self-esteem.The girl is very ignorant to mock taxi drivers. A lot of these guys make more money than so many professionals. Majority of uber and bolt drivers are graduates. Nigerian women are generally hypocrites. They mock guys doing uber/taxi work but would open their panties for abroad based guys doing the same thing. OP, you need to step your game up and look for working class women not graduates who are still catered for by their parents.

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by prophetfire: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
Broke hungry girl from a broke hungry family spotted.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by alphabbey1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
kunle75:

It makes sense a bit I drive for doordash as my side hustle here too and make an average $1000 -$1500 in a week, would I be called poor too.
Aside from my regular coding job.
Sometimes I don't know how some females reasons.
It depends though
The comparison Makes no sense as the lady will gladly fall for you for being in America alone, not minding the Job you do ..

You should be comparing your financial situation to that of someone living in same country. Will a typical student studying in US gladly accept your proposal knowing well you are a Uber driver ?
Then we can say u and the guy are in same situation....
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by kunle75(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
alphabbey1:

The comparison Makes no sense as the lady will gladly fall for you for being in America alone, not minding the Job you do ..

You should be comparing your financial situation to that of someone living in same country. Will a typical student studying in US gladly accept your proposal knowing well you are a Uber driver ?
Then we can say u and the guy are in same situation....

At the bolded ,yes ladies care less about what you do to make money here as long as its legitimate but your net figure and how you are able to put your life together matters.
Alot of those girls too have things going for them so they pay less attention to what you have except for few ones amongst them which do not depicts the general opinion of them.

Naija is a reverse of everything I have seen so far
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by kunle75(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
gforce5:
OP, you messed up big time. First and foremost, why were you chasing a student? That girl cannot be more than 22. Girls between 18-24 are the worst ones to chase as they are naive, immature, jobless and in high demand because of their age. Secondly, a man that is earning good money doesn't brag about his net worth. It's a sign of low self-esteem.The girl is very ignorant to mock taxi drivers. A lot of these guys make more money than so many professionals. Majority of uber and bolt drivers are graduates. Nigerian women are generally hypocrites. They mock guys doing uber/taxi work but would open their panties for abroad based guys doing the same thing. OP, you need to step your game up and look for working class women not graduates who are still catered for by their parents.

You're spot on bro.

Its exactly what's happening to me now,when I was in Lagos and had a good job with an IT firm in lekki they say am not earning enough now am here with same job plus gigs job and they're all over me asking for iPhone and money.

I tell them now,iPhone and money kill dem there

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Solocoin: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
You should thank you for saving from a serious calamity in the future.
God will bring someone that will love you just the way you are

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by mdan(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Dailyparrot:

I have discovered that they all are hipocrites irrespective of the course they're studying.
As a medical radiography student in the same unizik, I can tell you that the redpill doctrine says it all. All wome are like that (AWALT). Forget the course.

Meanwhile, I'm into writing of assignment for foreign students and I'm willing to work for you and with you if the workload becomes too much for you.
Thank you 🙏

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Whoknowsme: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Persephone1:
A lady told her mother about you before knowing what you do for a living? Very unrealistic !

The problem with most guys is you all believe your income is and can only be the reason women stop talking to you.
But you know that's the reason. The girl is too into money
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Cut off from her, immediately.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by gforce5: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2023
It's hypocrisy nothing more. These same girls will open their pants for our brothers abroad doing security, retail, plumber and taxi jobs. Yet, they look down on Nigerians in Nigeria doing the same thing. I don't understand. There are so many intelligent uber/bolt drivers out there. Some of them are educated to PHD level. A few them were even based abroad. People (especially women) in this country are just willfully ignorant and elitist for no reason.
kunle75:

You're spot on bro.

Its exactly what's happening to me now,when I was in Lagos and had a good job with an IT firm in lekki they say am not earning enough now am here with same job plus gigs job and they're all over me asking for iPhone and money.

I tell them now,iPhone and money kill dem there
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by kunle75(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
gforce5:
It's hypocrisy nothing more. These same girls will open their pants for our brothers abroad doing security, retail, plumber and taxi jobs. Yet, they look down on Nigerians in Nigeria doing the same thing. I don't understand. There are so many intelligent uber/bolt drivers out there. Some of them are educated to PHD level. A few them were even based abroad. People (especially women) in this country are just willfully ignorant and elitist for no reason.

I agree with you 💯

I have looked elsewhere, I traveled to Tanzania, the women are not only damn beautiful but also respectful and never demanding.
Me I don port oooo

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by gforce5: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Women from other African countries are much more humble than our Nigerian sisters. They are also damn beautiful too. It's our brothers that make these women so entitled. Making them feel bigger than what they actually are. Please port bros. You will never be appreciated here.
kunle75:

I agree with you 💯

I have looked elsewhere, I traveled to Tanzania, the women are not only damn beautiful but also respectful and never demanding.
Me I don port oooo

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by kunle75(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
gforce5:
Women from other African countries are much more humble than our Nigerian sisters. They are also damn beautiful too. It's our brothers that make these women so entitled. Making them feel bigger than what they actually are. Please port bros. You will never be appreciated here.

I had ported since,even in the process of formalizing my intentions self,Tanzanian women are extremely cute and calm
No demand or whatsoever since I met her and very beautiful too

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Karlifate: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Chee59:

Sorry ehn. Y'all stop going for these small girls that are high on attention they get from different men. Look for ladies in their late 20s, and upwards the ones who are tired of being single and marry. Don't say I didn't do anything for you.

It's NOT about age.

I've seen ladies of 27, 28, 30, 30+ still behaving like a teenager.

It's all about mindset, mentality and upbringing.

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by gforce5: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Well done bro. Women from other African countries are the best especially those from non-english speaking countries. They are very simple and don't stress you out. These women are mad pretty. A lot of my friends abroad are now going for other African women.
kunle75:

I had ported since,even in the process of formalizing my intentions self,Tanzanian women are extremely cute and calm
No demand or whatsoever since I met her and very beautiful too

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88