Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) (40852 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Namzy:

It's scabies. You have to wash all your clothes with hot water including bed sheets, pillow case towel etc everything because the parasite lay eggs on your clothing and can cause a repeat infestation. Then you have to apply benzyl benzoate and take ivermeticin. Very important make sure you wash every clothing and if you are living with someone, the same washing and meds applies to them too. Scabies is difficult to eradicate. I wish you well

pls I need your prescription on it,how many hours dosage,I would like to buy it today
benzyl benzoate and take
ivermeticin
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Nnamanichukwuno(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Contact me on 08030946491. I have the cure. It will go and never come back again. I was a victim too so I know what you are passing through ok!
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Nathayas: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
It is scabies, I have the treatment. Call 07010825683.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by adeskee(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
PhiJoi:

May God bless you for this information, thanks a lot, I have thie disease too. I will try what u just said. Thanks a million

You welcome sir
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Voiceofthestree: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Shawl001:

It is oh.
But, perhaps plus other conditions.

No be him Bruh... If nah him this guy go don die i swear this is Kokoro inu eje 100%
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

No be him Bruh... If nah him this guy go don die i swear this is Kokoro inu eje 100%

It's not TITA, I know how tita looks

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Jaffaru2023(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:
I've been battling with this kind of rashes more than a year now. It keeps on resurfacing after every 5 months. I've been into both private and public hospitals,a doctor once told me it's a familial disease, but none of my family members has ever experienced this kind of disease.

Though I have been experiencing scratches anytime I take my bath since my primary school days and I think I'm getting use to that as a doctor advised that I should stop using spong,it seems there's no solution to that.

But this rashes is taking a lot from me, I'm really perplexed and I don't know what to do. Pls has anyone experienced this,and how did you get cured.
I need suggestions to be free from this reoccurring rashes.
I've been to hospitals both private and public.
there is a particular vitamin your body lack
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by ayandee: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Buy sulphur cream and apply it morning and night after bath. Alternatively, go to those Women selling herbs, buy sulphur and etu-ibon and osun (camwood). Tell them to blend together for you and mix it with vaseline. Second option is more potent.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Namzy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:

pls I need your prescription on it,how many hours dosage,I would like to buy it today
benzyl benzoate and take
ivermeticin

Ivermectin 12mg single dose. But try applying the benzyl benzoate take your bath at night, apply it (it's uncomfortable but bear it) then aplly again tomorrow morning without taking your bath and then take your bath evening tomorrow. Remember all in that house hold will need to apply this cream. Soak all clothes in hot water to kill the eggs including bed spread etc. Good luck
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by stiles009(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Talented112:
Hey dude do you have this on your laps and close to your private parts too if so I have a drug I will recommend for you

Pls recommend the drug, I have a similar case but milder.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by LuvsBeautifl: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:
I've been battling with this kind of rashes more than a year now. It keeps on resurfacing after every 5 months. I've been into both private and public hospitals,a doctor once told me it's a familial disease, but none of my family members has ever experienced this kind of disease.

Though I have been experiencing scratches anytime I take my bath since my primary school days and I think I'm getting use to that as a doctor advised that I should stop using spong,it seems there's no solution to that.

But this rashes is taking a lot from me, I'm really perplexed and I don't know what to do. Pls has anyone experienced this,and how did you get cured.

Have you tried Jigsimur herbal remedy. It is a system cleanser and boosts immunity. It will also be best as you change your diet too.

Send a DM if you are interested.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tai123:

Please use Vecuten (the original one, because there's the fake one everywhere). It will work. The doctor gave me a cream that I'm trying to remember the name. When I remember it, I'll edit this post, but please go and get Vecuten immediately

pls did you experience this kind if symptoms before?? I would really glad if I can reach you out
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Shampoo77: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Pls check the source of your drinking water
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Betgold84: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Treat scabies
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Map1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:

this is what we call narun in yoruba,where do you base?
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by highoctane: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:

Not at all,Though my father had itches after bath before giving birth to me, my immediate brother and I, whom I believe inherited it from our father, have been experiencing itching after baths since when we were kids. Could this have triggered the rashes to appear? But my brother does not experience the rashes

From today henceforth, STOP using plastic net like sponge, stop all forms of sponge. Start using soft bath towel to gently scrub your body, try Nivea Aloe bath care shower. Stop rubbing any scented lotion or cream.You can use Vaseline Jelly.
STOP using any form of sponge. Start using soft bath towel henceforth, watch as the itching stop gradually

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by ajakuai(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
It looks like advance korokoro.

But visit any nearby government hospital and ask of dermatologist(skin doctor) to solve your problem within days.

I wish I could send you the picture of the cream my little niece used for hers and it disappeared with 3days.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by ajakuai(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
TEAMvido:

Disregard every information gotten here and go get permethrim 5% apply once weekly and buy overmectin take 4 once every week. Thank me later

This is correct.

It clears in days.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Kreddy: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
ajakuai:
It looks like advance korokoro.

But visit any nearby government hospital and ask of dermatologist(skin doctor) to solve your problem within days.

I wish I could send you the picture of the cream my little niece used for hers and it disappeared with 3days.

Can you upload it here or I should dm you? I just got to know that a lot of people are suffering from this
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by sulakishop(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Try benzyl benzoate along with your ingestions
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by MeineMutter: 2:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Kreddy:

What medicated soaps can you recommend?? I pray it's effective

Carat soap is better.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Talented112(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2023
stiles009:

Pls recommend the drug, I have a similar case but milder.

Permethrin cream.

ivermectin 4 mgi
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by LoveEmpire: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Just seeing.

It can easily treated.

Cut raw aloe Vera put inside water leave it for 10 to 20 minute. Drink the water morning and night. Also rub the aloe Vera jell on your body atleast for 2 hours before you take your bath.

It will be very bitter but give it 1 to 2 weeks then come back and share your testimony.

This is confirmed medication.

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Azazyel: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kreddy:

Yeah it itches me most especially at night,and it's only affects my right hand
I've heard something similar, that it was my immune system.
I bought the loratidin yesterday,it does suppress it, but the recurrence is what worries me.

Hmm your immune system is reacting to something either in your environment or inside try to notice if there are any changes in your environment at the same time the rashes appear. Or there may be something you're consuming that triggers this response.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by domino74: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Go to the nearest epidemiological clinic to you and be screen for onchocerciasis if positive you will be place on mitizan once a year.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by marischerry(f): 5:52am On Jan 28, 2023
I believe this is a case of dry skin, eat food rich in oil, avoid any kind of medicated soap, use dove sensitive soap in bathing. Also make sure your skin is always moisturized. It's almost one year now and I never had any case of itching again.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Tai123: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kreddy:

pls did you experience this kind if symptoms before?? I would really glad if I can reach you out

Yes, I did. The rashes were all over my body. I took a lot of antibiotics that didn't work and then i finally went to the Health Centre. I was told to do some blood tests including HIV, everything came out negative. The doctor then asked me to go and get the cream called LYSODERM. I went everywhere and found it in a Pharmacy in Abuja called H-medix. I have been trying to remember the name of the cream and that's why it took me this long to respond. In Lagos, I realized that the other cream Vecuten also worked. But LYSODERM cleared the rashes in about 2 weeks and it never returned. If you are close to Abuja, get LYSODERM, but as I said, you can manage Vecuten, even though the rashes may return after a while. But with Lysoderm, you can be sure it will never return. Take care
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Themthop09(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2023
adeskee:
Nothing is wrong with you,i repeat Nothing.
What is disturbing you in yoruba is called Inarun or Narun.
Naarun is nothing but a blood related diseases. Elders call it Dirty Blood disease.[Idoti inu eje]
For quick and easy recovery avoid eating the following
1,Groundnut oil, either processed or normal groundnut
2,Stay away from marijuana and tobacco
3,Stay away from anything fries.
Just avoid anything with ororo.
Since you have itches after bath,stop using sponge,use only soap.
Go and get feros[that blood cleansing tablet]take 2 at 8hours intervals everyday.

You can also get powered leaves called [agunmu narun],you take it with pap called [ogi] morning and night.
Maintain quality and high hygiene.You'll be fine

You are right on some of your opinions fam but if he stops eating stuffs that are not giving others issues why should it give him issues?.... I had this kind of issue before and fought it for almost 5,6-7 years but i thank God that now i can at least open up my body at some places that i couldn't before. Infact i stopped going outside my house, either to the street or to work cause of the rash....

It's indeed what you have called it, KOKORO INU EJE, but bro i also think it;s somehow spiritual cause something that you keep using a drug to try cure and it keeps resurfacing, e fit no be normal thing, na 9ja we dey, dem fit use anything do anyone make we just dey pray make person wey we no reason, reason our matter..

What i think cured my own rash, same kind of rash i think caused mine usually always resurfaces in like the 4th or 5th month when after using the herbs that i use or the normal medicinal pills from the hospitals and doctors that i feel healed/cured only for it to resurface again after the 4th month or so.

So what i think cured me was PRAYER cause i prayed about it o, make i no lie and i started using the cream called NEOSKIN and it has been helping for like 2 years now, I'd advice the op to try get the cream also and use maybe it could also work and also the maintenance of good hygiene should be more important to the op.

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Themthop09(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2023
nsivic2001:
Go and run HIV test

No be HIV o...
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Themthop09(m): 12:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Kreddy:

@op, kindly know that its truely Kokoro Inu Eje (Bad Blood In English).... I had a similar case that started in 2015 and until i think last year 2022 almost 7 years i also battled with the rash having spent alot of money on herbs, drugs and tests from hospitals and doctors. But then when i started using this cream called NEOSKIN, i started seeing changes and it helped, and hat's what i have been using since then......

The cream used to cost 400naira here in my area in Lagos but now its 500naira (I don't know how much it'll cost around your place) but try give it a try, it could also help you, and also try pray against the rash o, cause this is 9ja, person wey you no reason him matter fit dey one place dey fire you with the rash so that you would not be fit to stand in front of people, so also pray too.

Attached is the picture of the cream, its in a tube....

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by DaddyCork: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
nnekaike:
ensure your skin is never dry,use original blue seal Vaseline or Ori for your body,and drink lots of water.

helo are u 8ntaressted in house girl work please? U will earns up to 20k a months. U want? smiley
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by baddooski: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
hybrid77:

OP this is a doc here..

Its scabies..no need to stress urself..it could also be easily misdiagnosed

Just get 5% permetrin cream and apply all over your body..once weekly for 2 weeks...you can use 1% hydrocortisone cream tonhelp with the itching...

It would get worse then better then disappear in 2 to 3 weeks time...

You can also use ivermectin but no need for that..

Another easy way to tell its scabies, its not on your neck and face..and more on your hands, upper thighs and waist..

When you get better i drink only four cousins.. grin
good evening sir.

Please I need your help in battling scabies. I have purchase Ivermectin tablet. Boazoate cream and even changed my soap to tetmosol.

It works on my buttocks and inner thigh but there is rashes that keeps healing and coming back in my hands. Pls what do I need to do to tackle it inward?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? / While Drones Are Banned In Nigeria, Rwanda Is Using It To Save Lives - Photos / Desist From Dumping Waste In Canals, LASG Admonishes Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.