Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) (40850 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by CUMIN: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:

I've tried some, I bought some black soap and herbs, and I'm not sure how effective they are because I was using them alongside with some prescribed drugs.
The rashes usually go away within two weeks of taking the drugs, but the scars remain and resurface after a few months, such as four months.

Probably you're allergic to something you eat. Observe what you eat closely.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by ECOLOGIST: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2023
This looks like what was called Sweetie in those days
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Opeyemibayonle(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2023
grafixdon:
Apply brake oil. Don't ignore this advice

I beg you.. !
don't ignore this advice. you'll come and give testimony ...

Shalom !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Paracetamol01: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Do you often visit swampy area
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by donprayer900(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Try boom lime cordial. The thing dey help with various unknown infection

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Jeffrey12(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2023
I think it’s allergies, but knowing the actual thing causing the allergies is another issue. For two years, I battled with face rash, it’s a burning itchy sensation. Then i was using Nivea body cream. Two years of using that cream i never suspected Nivea to be the cause. Everyone i knew never complained about any allergic reactions using Nivea, so i ruled that out… I’ve seen pharmacist and doctors concerning it but none believed Nivea was the cause, till I went broke and couldn’t afford to buy Nivea cheesy. For a week plus i didn’t use any cream. For the first time in 2yrs, I went two weeks without any rash. That was how i figured out the cause. So i changed the Nivea and for over 3months now, the rash has disappeared. Just try to figure out what you take or rub often, something you can’t actually go a day without using. Try to stop it for a week and see the result.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Pells: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Wicked mind,is this the new Nigeria you evil people are talking about... which one be he has HIV for common rashes caused by nature .
You can't even take a joke 🤷🏾🤷🏾
Where is your humor 🚮🗑️🚮
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Shawl001(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2023
This is what the Yorubas called Tita (from outside).
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by aktolly54(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:
I've been battling with this kind of rashes more than a year now. It keeps on resurfacing after every 5 months. I've been into both private and public hospitals,a doctor once told me it's a familial disease, but none of my family members has ever experienced this kind of disease.

Though I have been experiencing scratches anytime I take my bath since my primary school days and I think I'm getting use to that as a doctor advised that I should stop using spong,it seems there's no solution to that.

But this rashes is taking a lot from me, I'm really perplexed and I don't know what to do. Pls has anyone experienced this,and how did you get cured.
I need suggestions to be free from this reoccurring rashes.
I've been to hospitals both private and public.
how old are you please?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Herbiodun09: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2023
adeskee:
Nothing is wrong with you,i repeat Nothing.
What is disturbing you in yoruba is called Inarun or Narun.
Naarun is nothing but a blood related diseases. Elders call it Dirty Blood disease.[Idoti inu eje]
For quick and easy recovery avoid eating the following
1,Groundnut oil, either processed or normal groundnut
2,Stay away from marijuana and tobacco
3,Stay away from anything fries.
Just avoid anything with ororo.
Since you have itches after bath,stop using sponge,use only soap.
Go and get feros[that blood cleansing tablet]take 2 at 8hours intervals everyday.

You can also get powered leaves called [agunmu narun],you take it with pap called [ogi] morning and night.
Maintain quality and high hygiene.You'll be fine

What is naarun in english?
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by monnex: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Let me do a free consultation for you today.

It is classical scabbies. The history you have given and the adjoining pictures are supportive of the diagnosis.
Secondly the prescription attached will not work.
Instead buy EURAX cream ( costs about 5k), cetrizine and eat well to improve your immunity.
Use cream morning and night for about 1 month and it will clear.

And look closely around you, there may be someone or place u contacted it from. If you go there again or come in contact again, it will resurfac e. The cohorts must be treated as well.
Lastly, personal hygiene is important, wash all your clothes and beddings and iron them. This will eliminate the offending organism known as Sarcoptes scabiei.

Vote wisely. Peace

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by stan4b(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Mix baby Pearce with visita plus. It will work.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by hay4: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2023
I pity your present predicament. It is called Inarun in Yoruba
It does only stopped you from using sponge while bathing but also the wiping off óf water using towel due to irritable sensation you feel. It is more of allergic reaction to the food you eat eg groundnut, vegetable oil and ponmo, for solution go and consult local herb seller and ask for Agunmu Inarun.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by hybrid77: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
hadjipapiey:

Scabies! 100%
Pls Fight it with local and Orthodox, it's stubborn and if care is not taken it'll keep relapsing and in turn a Begin again stuff

OP this is a doc here..

Its scabies..no need to stress urself..it could also be easily misdiagnosed

Just get 5% permetrin cream and apply all over your body..once weekly for 2 weeks...you can use 1% hydrocortisone cream tonhelp with the itching...

It would get worse then better then disappear in 2 to 3 weeks time...

You can also use ivermectin but no need for that..

Another easy way to tell its scabies, its not on your neck and face..and more on your hands, upper thighs and waist..

When you get better i drink only four cousins.. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by mtprofessor5(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Skin scabbies

Use benzene benzoate
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by marischerry(f): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
I was in your shoes before but now I'm free. Antihistamines will only make the itching to go for the main time but they will still come back later. In my own case I was advised by a pharmacist to use dove sensitive soap, though it was very rear to see. Then always take food rich in oil like avocado. You will be fine.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by ZombieSlayer1: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:

You're really on point. A few months ago, probably in late August of last year, I suspected that perhaps the cause was garri, so I stopped taking it. However, when I got to school, I was too lazy to cook, so I tried taking it again. The rashes resurfaced the following week, so I had to go to my institution's hospital and ask the doctor on duty, if garri might have triggered it . I was so perplexed by the man's response, "Are you the only one taking garri?" He ruled it out by saying that others were taking it without experiencing any effects.
Though,Despite his remark, I have quitted taking Garri, although I still consume eba.
that's a very silly doctor

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by generalud: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
It is combined matured scabies with rashes.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by PerfectMan24: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
If it is not infections, know that it is change of cream. Go and do lab test

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Vacora(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:

It’s psoriasis or dermatitis. Could be down to diet, stress or allergens. See a dermatologist and try to ascertain what may have triggered it. Don't worry too much as it makes it worse.

Yeah it itches me most especially at night,and it's only affects my right hand
I've heard something similar, that it was my immune system.
I bought the loratidin yesterday,it does suppress it, but the recurrence is what worries me.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by sulphonate2000: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is called skin raches, but no cause for alarm. If you don't mind kindly chat me up on WhatsApp number . 07030096940 on my status right now there is medicinal display there that cab cure your ailment.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Neyopumpin13: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Abeg visit Ajuwon police station you will see small shop beside the station,herbal medicine shop explain to the woman ,

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Nonywendy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:
I've been battling with this kind of rashes more than a year now. It keeps on resurfacing after every 5 months. I've been into both private and public hospitals,a doctor once told me it's a familial disease, but none of my family members has ever experienced this kind of disease.

Though I have been experiencing scratches anytime I take my bath since my primary school days and I think I'm getting use to that as a doctor advised that I should stop using spong,it seems there's no solution to that.

But this rashes is taking a lot from me, I'm really perplexed and I don't know what to do. Pls has anyone experienced this,and how did you get cured.
looks like scabies. Start bathing with tetmosol soap and also Get calamine lotion and be rubbing on ur skin morning and nights. Make sure u also sun ur mattress, disinfect ur bedroom and beddings

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by kingyakos: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
U no dey bath and even if u do, u no dey scrub ur body with sponge.....

Na dirty (krokro) do u so
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:

Not at all,Though my father had itches after bath before giving birth to me, my immediate brother and I, whom I believe inherited it from our father, have been experiencing itching after baths since when we were kids. Could this have triggered the rashes to appear? But my brother does not experience the rashes

Op before you start any proper medication, you have to go for Blood transfusions in other to help the level of erythropoietin in the body increase.

That way, you will have a freshly renewed blood cells, capable to fight any bacteria in the body.

So once you start the medication, it will easily kill and flush it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by EDUECO(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kreddy:

I Believe in natural healing from natural products.

Modern hospitals may/can not help you because they will only tell you to take pharmaceutical drugs which are mainly chemicals that mostly compound the ailment.

I KNOW A NATURAL PRODUCT YOU CAN TAKE THAT WILL HEAL YOU OF THIS AILMENT IN 2 TO 5 MONTHS.

I WILL ONLY TELL YOU FOR A TOKEN FEE ;inorder for you to know that knowledge is power.

Inbox me if you're ready.

NOTE: I'm not a scammer.
Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by sexyto(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Use sulphur ointment as your body cream and see if there will be changes.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Oluomobabaoro: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
That is Narun in Yoruba or kokoro Inu eje

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Acehart: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
mtprofessor5:
Skin scabbies

Use benzene benzoate

He also has to burn all clothing and beddings in his house. If he has non-leather fabric covering for his seatees, he has to burn those too. Then fumigate his house.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Nyanabo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lapa-Lapa, ring - worm and craw-craw mixed together.

You need to you run some test and have drugs prescribed for you ASAP treat the one inside before applying ointment to the skin.

I believe this should be caused by dirty mattress, bedding and poor body hygiene. Improve on your hygiene too else you would be going in circles.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Did you visit the village recently?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will Social Distancing Work In A Danfo Bus Or BRT? / While Drones Are Banned In Nigeria, Rwanda Is Using It To Save Lives - Photos / Desist From Dumping Waste In Canals, LASG Admonishes Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.