Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card (54873 Views)

Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by ebubeson: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2023
ebubeson:
A former friend of mine told me long time ago, how a guy slept with his former babe when she came to drop wedding invitation card.

If you like, keep enjoying yourselves and keep enjoying your cheating. It is a free world...

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Sniper101(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
A lady I was with some time ago once told me that years back when she travelled from her state of residence to her hometown to collect her wedding gown, she decided to use the opportunity to pay a last visit to her village bf and they ended up having sex

What gave me the chills about her tale was the fact that the village bf asked her to put on her wedding gown; that he wishes to make love to her in her wedding dress. And she did as she was told

On hearing the gist, inwardly, I just SMH 4d lady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) / My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.