Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. (40332 Views)

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Rolyroly10: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
So I got my share of our weekly contribution of four months.i decided to pamper myself with an iphone and a laptop.

This isoko bebe needs to pamper herself small,I intended doing something meaningful with the rest 300k left.

This are the evidence and dedication from the combination of my 3 hustles.
It's not grace or on God,it was hardwork.
Look before you leap... Mind the words that comes out of your mouth... In every thing give glory to God but here you are denying it.

Acts 12:21-23
[21]And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.
[22]And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.
[23]And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

3 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Rolyroly10: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
So I got my share of our weekly contribution of four months.i decided to pamper myself with an iphone and a laptop.

This isoko bebe needs to pamper herself small,I intended doing something meaningful with the rest 300k left.

You think it's by your power you were able to achieve all these.

James 4:14-16
[14]Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
[15]For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
[16]But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by airsaylongcome: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Wahala! I hope none of the above applies. Which iPhone is 10 though? There is 8, but no 9 or 10 in the real sense of iPhone calibration. If you mean iPhone X, then it is not X. Definitely something younger.

I also hope she checked the battery health. If she is the first Nigerian user, that is a priority.

Anyway, I doubt she wants to install many apps. She no be TikTok girl.

X is the Roman numeral for 10. If it's earlier than the X then that's even worse cos it's almost guaranteed that the battery will be a low quality after market battery.

3 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Konjiboii: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nice one, come make we go carry ashewo
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Shigabs(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Can you please share insight on the businesses you do, it will help.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by BloomingDale(f): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
I also pampered myself with a brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max last year. It had all the basics that I needed like 5G, Esim and I think Oled screen. Using it is like slicing through butter. I love it.

4 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Congrats. You tried. Weldone
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Kayw4re(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin
ahnie:

You wan kum rob me abii?
I ve got lots of RPGs and double barrels.
grin grin
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by airsaylongcome: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
BloomingDale:
I also pampered myself with a brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max this year. It has all the basics that I needed like 5G, Esim and I think Oled screen. Using it is like slicing through butter. I love it.

I would be wary about a "brand new" iPhone 12 in 2023.

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by BloomingDale(f): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I would be wary about a "brand new" iPhone 12 in 2023.

I thought about it but it was really brand new, not refurbished.

Lol. I forgot we are in 2023. I bought it in 2022.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by BloomingDale(f): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by sacajawea: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Loooooool, interesting....

Not Grace Nor God, hmmmmmnnn lol
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Sweetvie: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Wow!!!
Congrats dear🥰
I'm so proud of you... More strength 💪
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by ufuosman(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
You need am. Congrats
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Josipov: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Where do you live?
I mean full address
Lolz
Just like that
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Slurity(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. Ontop person money again?

Na wa.
the fact that its your money does not mean you are free from truth vawulence
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by silibaba: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Shut up and gerrout.

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by folake4u(f): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Slurity:
the fact that its your money does not mean you are free from truth vawulence

K.

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by greggng: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Stop joining this contribution thing . It can make you go broke . Especially when one part break the rules by running away with the cash b4 it even get to your turn . Another instance is when one of the parties die while holding others fund . I know some gullible people will say life is about risk ...but the forgot to mention the type of risk life is all about. There is what we called calculated risk ...that is the type smart people take

3 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Timagex(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

You mind telling us the hustle?
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by phorget(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Simple question and you started talking about robbery and RPG

Can’t you just share your location?

Okay, what’s your car plate number?

You wan kidnap am abi?... undecided
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by cedricksly: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

ur choice of iPhone is a wrong buy, for 150 or less u could have gotten iPhone X... Congratulations anyway
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by oyewale0001(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Who told you it not Grace, what if your enemy had gone? You go remember one contributions.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

It's the Grace of God Bro. Nobody can add a Second to his/her life or gives strength. Appreciate God in all your achievements.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by maureensylvia(f): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Use the 300k and buy beans
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Bintdawood(f): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Congratulations Hajjaju😎😎
More grease to your elbow!
Na this kain pampering me need grin grin
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by AFONJACOW(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ordinary iPhone 11
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by phemmyfour: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

N1.3M well spent
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Sailconservice: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
You are good to go, add this to your side hustle, and you will not regret it.

Earn between $100 - $500 daily selling domain names with your mobile phone, no experience or educational qualification required.

Buying and selling domain names can be an exceptionally lucrative venture
to get into, however i have sold hundreds of domain names that I secured from marketplaces.
While your focus being on locating and purchasing low cost and valuable domains and flipping them at a higher price.
For more information send "INTERESTED" via WhatsApp to this WhatsApp number.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Gkay1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
bluegrass07:

Something dey worry u ooo 🤔🤔
Na truth I talk oooo
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by philus66(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wow I'm inspired by this. Congrats Ahnie, more wins 🥂.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by udeh3(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Omote... Evor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1 Dollar Is Now ₦‎1,070 / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.