Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? (534 Views)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by imagrg(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
The way men cast aspersions on women whenever they make demands from them is selfish and unacceptable.

Ladies are like lilies, you need to tend and care for it to make it blossom.

Let her feel you care. kiss
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by Jashub: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why should I tend and care for something that is of no benefit to me ? In fact, why should women demand things from men when in reality they do not merit those things ....undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by Zonefree(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
imagrg:
The way men cast aspersions on women whenever they make demands from them is selfish and unacceptable.

The most useless Post of the Year!

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by obinna58(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
imagrg:

And who says men don’t care?
Lilies are not extremely wicked
Lilies can not play you ruthlessly
Lilies are not entitled
Lilies will never tell you that you need to more to please her and make an endless request
Lilies are innocent
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by Autobot05: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
imagrg:

So relationship is a job ..??
Kai men don go sha sad
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by BlackMan6969(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Autobot05:

So relationship is a job ..??
Kai men don go sha sad
Guy, the thing tire me o. So, we should put a bitch on pay-roll, cos we dating.
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Your brain is against you.
Wack ass nigga.
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by Autobot05: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
BlackMan6969:

Dating is a two way thing .. it benefits both parties
Lily kor rose nii
I'm sorry to say this but OP is a fool for making this post
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by DaddyCash: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
They carry your weight on regular basis,

You suck their bobby for free,

You put your nasty looking cum into them,

They do your household chores.

Those are some of the reasons why you must equally provide for their needs.
Jashub:
Why should I tend and care for something that is of no benefit to me ? In fact, why should women demand things from men when in reality they do not merit those things ....undecided
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by DaddyCash: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
If you are a woman hater, I pity your mother because you don't even know where you came out from.
Autobot05:

Dating is a two way thing .. it benefits both parties
Lily kor rose nii
I'm sorry to say this but OP is a fool for making this post
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by DaddyCash: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Read by the most foolish reader of the year! grin
Zonefree:

The most useless Post of the Year!
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by DaddyCash: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
You need to invest on the girl you intend to marry not dating her to ease your gbola of your cum and later dump her and call her an evening newspaper.
BlackMan6969:
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by Autobot05: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
DaddyCash:
If you are a woman hater, I pity your mother because you don't even know where you came out from.

I'm not a woman hater .. I have a mother and a sister and 2 grandmas wink
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by drnoel: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
imagrg:

First of all, there is no price tag to keep a relationship. So it's wrong to even sask if a lady would go into a relationship for free. Relationship is already free. If the said lady wants to be paid to be in a relationship with someone then she has to have her brain re-examined.
Re: If You Were A Lady, Would You Go Into A Relationship For Free? by Jashub: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
DaddyCash:
They carry your weight on regular basis,

You suck their bobby for free,

You put your nasty looking cum into them,

They do your household chores.

Those are some of the reasons why you must equally provide for their needs.
You just describe a prostitute and the last time I checked , it was 2500 to get one .

(1) (Reply)

No Matter How Tight Her Legs Are, You Can Spread It Wide Open Using This Secret / Would You Accept It? / This To Men That Feed Their Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.