Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nigerian Women Have No Dignity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Have No Dignity (953 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Looky: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hahahahahaha Yes I'm back again.
The world is really about to come to an end.Its so disheartening what some women can do for money.It seems they lose their mental faculties and start thinking like fishes at the mention of money.

I was scrolling through Facebook today and i came across a prank video where a popular prankster offered the sum of 1 million naira for a lady to sleep with his dog later increasing the offer to 2 million naira.I couldn't believe what I was seeing as the lady accepted to sleep with the man's dog for 2 million naira.I was just pitying the man that will be dating her or that will sleep with her if atall she sleeps with the dog.I hardly take women serious cause they are fishes at their primal level,even the ones forming feminists around here will sleep with a dog for 50k sef.

I was shocked when the prankster brought the dog and it was literally dripping thick saliva from it's mouth,like yuck so disgusting.The dog was breathing so hard that someone will think it's harboring some kind of incurable disease and the girl agreed to sleep with the dog,mogbe.

Oooo why has rapture not happened.Imagine the girl will visit her boyfriend for knacks after carrying incurable disease from that rabid infested dog,like oh my world.

Well the prankster later terminated the deal cause it was a prank session and even the fish brain could not decipher.The fish brain was even agry that the prankster terminated the offer and wasted her time.
See the video in the picture below.

Ahhhhh what a world,so no decent woman.women are scarce in Nigeria,no woman to marry hmmmm.

Bachelorhood continues.............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by DaddyCash: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
That's why Yahoo boys use them for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by marlow1962(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lol
Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Sixfeetbelle: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Looky:
Hahahahahaha Yes I'm back again.
The world is really about to come to an end.Its so disheartening what some women can do for money.It seems they lose their mental faculties and start thinking like fishes at the mention of money.

I was scrolling through Facebook today and i came across a prank video where a popular prankster offered the sum of 1 million naira for a lady to sleep with his dog later increasing the offer to 2 million naira.I couldn't believe what I was seeing as the lady accepted to sleep with the man's dog for 2 million naira.I was just pitying the man that will be dating her or that will sleep with her if atall she sleeps with the dog.I hardly take women serious cause they are fishes at their primal level,even the ones forming feminists around here will sleep with a dog for 50k sef.

I was shocked when the prankster brought the dog and it was literally dripping thick saliva from it's mouth,like yuck so disgusting.The dog was breathing so hard that someone will think it's harboring some kind of incurable disease and the girl agreed to sleep with the dog,mogbe.

Oooo why has rapture not happened.Imagine the girl will visit her boyfriend for knacks after carrying incurable disease from that rabid infested dog,like oh my world.

Well the prankster later terminated the deal cause it was a prank session and even the fish brain could not decipher.The fish brain was even agry that the prankster terminated the offer and wasted her time.
See the video in the picture below.

Ahhhhh what a world,so no decent woman.women are scarce in Nigeria,no woman to marry hmmmm.

Bachelorhood continues.............

Another thread created by a Nigerian man to bash women. Sigh

Come, ye, alpha males of Nairaland, your banquet is ready. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Nazgul: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
In as much as immorality is wrong, the blame of rapid degeneration of morals in our society shouldn't be on the girl alone, men should be blamed as well.

Sometimes what this girls need is just care, proper guidance and protection, but men who they look up to end up molesting them.

I heard a story about a girl. Her mom who was a single mother, died, so she moved in to stay with her pastor. The said pastor who was supposed to protect her, began having sex with her and at 16 she had already done 3 abortions for him.

The pastor's wife got to know about the affair she was having with her husband after the 3 abortion and threw her out.

Unfortunately, the girl prostitutes for survival. Sadly guys who come across her would call her all sorts of unprintable names forgetting that it was a man like them that changed the course of her life.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Karleb(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nazgul:
In as much as immorality is wrong, the blame of rapid degeneration of morals in our society shouldn't be on the girl alone, men should be blamed as well.

Sometimes what this girls need is just care, proper guidance and protection, but men who they look up to end up molesting them.

I heard a story about a girl. Her mom who was a single mother, died, so she moved in to stay with her pastor. The said pastor who was supposed to protect her, began having sex with her and at 16 she had already done 3 abortions for him.

The pastor's wife got to know about the affair she was having with her husband after the 3 abortion and threw her out.

Unfortunately, the girl prostitutes for survival. Sadly guys who come across her would call her all sorts of unprintable names forgetting that it was a man like them that changed the course of her life.

I think we should cut men some slacks here.

Why didn't a woman take her in?
Why did the wife of a pastor chase her out?

Women have done worse to women than men have ever done, especially through their inactions and negative actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Fazeman25(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
No be today e start, no be today e go stop. It'll only keep on getting worse by the day.

A time will even come when Nigerian girls will be having sex in the street in broad daylight, in public view without any shame.

A time will also come when Nigerian girls will shamelessly record themselves getting fuucked by dogs, donkeys, horses etc & see nothing wrong in that.

A time will come when pple that sleep with animals will campaign publicly & lobby for their right to sleep with animals without any discrimination the same way homosexuals campained for their right & had homosexuality decriminalized in many countries of the world.

At that time all these will be seen as civilization or wokeness & those against it will be seen as Neanderthals or uncivilized pple.

I'm not a prophet but if you look at the current moral trajectory of the world today, you'll agree that I'm not far from the truth. 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Nazgul: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Karleb:

I think we should cut men some slacks here.

Why didn't a woman take her in?
Why did the wife of a pastor chase her out?

Women have done worse to women than men has ever done, especially through their inactions and negative actions.
True, but the fact remains that a lot of married men have sexually abused underaged girls left under their care.

You might argue that women maltreat them as well...but that's a story for another day.

It would take the grace of God for a sexually abused girl from a poor background to live a decent life. She lacks basic education, lacks finance... etc. And whoever she turns to for help would demand his own share of her coochie.

Didn't you read the story on NL front page last year, of how a young girl who ran away from her Madam's house at night to the police station because the woman's husband wanted to rape her, ended up being raped by policeman in the station she ran to seek refugee.

If we men can learn to provide comfort to young girls left under our care who have no one in life to help them, without defiling them, I think a large chunk of them wouldn't be on the path they are currently.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by emmanuelbrown26: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lolssssss, u never see anything from d caused gender.
U never see anything from d gender that Jah regretted ever creating.
Whenever I see idiots discussing about their babes, I just laugh tire. All these bitches has nothing to offer aside their rotten and smelly ass
Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Fahvvy: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
@Nazgul
Have you heard of the word choice? undecided...

Whilst I agree with you to an extent, I also disagree with you too sir grin...

We've all had bad things happen to us, but still that shouldn't be an excuse to doing nasty things, should it? undecided...

So whilst the blame should go to the men and the women and all, let's not forget to hold the man culprit responsible - the girl undecided...

What happened to her as a child (in the instance you sighted) may not have been her fault or her doing, however, continuing in it is clearly a CHOICE undecided...
Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Nazgul: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fahvvy:
@Nazgul
Have you heard of the word choice? undecided...
Of course...who hasn't.

Fahvvy:
Whilst I agree with you to an extent, I also disagree with you too sir grin...
Really?

Fahvvy:
We've all had bad things happen to us, but still that shouldn't be an excuse to doing nasty things, should it? undecided...
At this junction, I would have to disagree with you. We've all had bad things happen to us and survived without doing nasty things cos we had our parents to run to. You go out and come in as a child and mom as prepared lunch for you, dad bought you a bicycle, you never lacked parental love and care.

I remembered during my secondary school days, my uncle usually disturb my mom to allow me come and spend holidays in his house. (We were both saying in Lagos) after pestering and nagging my mom finally agreed.

My brother, after spending barely a week at his place, I fell sick. Dem wan use work kill me, me that hardly does anything at home aside eating and sleeping cos we had a maid, I started carrying water on my head o. I nearly died.

Now my case is different because I have parents, and they're alive and can afford to take care of me.

These poor girls have no one. So when they're abused, they have to endure it, cos they have absolutely no where to go

Fahvvy:
So whilst the blame should go to the men and the women and all, let's not forget to hold the man culprit responsible - the girl undecided...
You would hold a poor girl who was a victim of randy men responsible for the trauma she passed through in the hands of irresponsible men? That's not fair if you'd ask me.

Fahvvy:
What happened to her as a child (in the instance you sighted) may not have been her fault or her doing, however, continuing in it is clearly a CHOICE undecided...
She's continuing because she has no choice. I gave you my own instance some paragraphs above, I had a choice to go back to my parents house and continue living my over pampered life. Most of these girls don't have such choices. They're stuck and have to keep doing what they're doing in order to survive.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Qatar2022: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

See them here, they're worst than dog and can sleep with anything
Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Fahvvy: 2:20am On Jan 26, 2023
Nazgul:

At this junction, I would have to disagree with you.

Sir...
The terrible things we've being through shouldn't be an excuse to do nasty things undecided..

If you disagree with this, then are you implying that it's okay for someone to do steal and do rituals all because they grew up in a wretched home and are trying to escape poverty?

Or maybe you're implying that it's okay for a person to go on a rape spree all because they were raped when growing up?

Or maybe it's okay for an abuser to abuse a person all because he or she was abused undecided...

Well...
I don't think so undecided...

No matter how terrible a thing we've gone through, it still does not justify bad behaviors/vices undecided...

Nazgul:

You would hold a poor girl who was a victim of randy men responsible for the trauma she passed through in the hands of irresponsible men? That's not fair if you'd ask me.

Sir...
It's terrible what happened to that poor girl, sincerely I feel for her embarassed...

However, if she chooses to who.re around, then it's HER FAULT undecided...

Everyone, male or female is responsible for the choices they make and thus should be held accountable undecided...

I understand this sounds insensitive especially in this case, but it's the reality...

"When a thieve is caught in the market, no one cares whether or not he/she stole because of hunger, they'll be consequences" (Proverb)

Everyone will be treated by the way they act not by their story, so if acts like a wh.ore, then blimey, she will be treated as such undecided...

A thief who steal to eat and a thief who steal because of greed are no different sir, they are BOTH thieves undecided...

Nazgul:

She's continuing because she has no choice. Most of these girls don't have such choices. They're stuck and have to keep doing what they're doing in order to survive.

There's always a choice sir undecided...
The issue is that we always want to take the easy way out undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Billgatessecond: 2:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Are you blind can't you see a screenshot there ..
You will just wake up and type rubbish cus others are typing get small sense now
Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by advanceDNA: 3:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Nazgul:

U are still stuck in the 1980s where u think prostitutioń is done by women that are suffering and have zero option of survival...

..ur next door neighbour, ur colleague in the office, greedy house wives, girl friends, finacès about to get married, girls whose parent pay huge money to send to send to school are the ones into prostitutioń now.......

look around u man.....girls dont prostituté to survive.. They do so because of greed ....with 200-700k phones and 200k wig every where... do these girls look like they are suffering or living a life of no choice to you??

They proudly advertise themselves to the highest bidder on line and offline ..but somehow, u think they are victims....

..oga enter abroad .. hook up is a legal trade that attracts tax....no one should form victim here......its irritating when u try to partially or fully absolve women of their decision to spread legs for 50k-3M per sex...some even get houses and big cars ..

See... i am not suffering sir....if u offer me 2M or 75million duplex in lekki for sex...i will collect....but later forming victim or trying to blame the person that paiď me is one of the highest form of witchcraft...

@ Fahvvy ..bone story....some pple just asslick women no matter what.... ask him if yahoo boys too dont have choice and he will start shifting goal post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by faceLAGOS: 3:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Naija girls...

Tiyín ti ta!
Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by Looky: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Feast on what!!!!!!!
I'm only trying to pass a message not play a game of superiority with fishes.I'm just telling men to be careful of fishes like you.
Re: Nigerian Women Have No Dignity by advanceDNA: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Looky:
Feast on what!!!!!!!
I'm only trying to pass a message not play a game of superiority with fishes.I'm just telling men to be careful of fishes like you.

Resist the urge to shalaye.....women only want to be pampered and told lies and be called honey or baby...they only want to be victims even when they commit crimes....(see chidinmma's case for example)... its a waste of time trying to shalaye..

(1) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing You Got From Ur Ex And Still Using / Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? / I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.