Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? (954 Views)

She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? by Efna55: 5:54am On Jun 04, 2023
In my teenage years I believed those girls that'll say they love being friends with guys than their gender, the older I get I realised that is rubbish talk. A male and a female can never be in a platonic relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? by bewla(m): 6:04am On Jun 04, 2023
Yes but nor for long

1 Like

Re: Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? by Modifire(m): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2023
Efna55:
In my teenage years I believed those girls that'll say they love being friends with guys than their gender, the older I get I realised that is rubbish talk. A male and a female can never be in a platonic relationship.
Yep once a get wants to be be your friend she wants something from you and after she gets it she runs away. Gold destiny stealers
Re: Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2023
Efna55:
God has blessed me with very sincere female friends. Some got married and somehow dragged me into becoming friends with their husbands self. If you are sincere, sincere people will come your way..

5 Likes

Re: Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? by aswani(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2023
Efna55:

Of course you can, don't you have female relatives?

As you dont see your male friends as sex objects, you don't have to see your female friends as sex objects either, I guess that mindset takes maturity.

Also, I bet if you had an overweight female friend, you will be very comfortable in a platonic relationship with them?
Re: Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2023
It happens but them most times they end up becoming fvck buddies. I see nothing wrong if my woman has male friends. It's normal but when she gets too close that she starts talking too much about one particular guy and becoming more fond of him and even spends a lot of time on that one male friend. My brother just let her go gradually without a fight. Na before I dey bother. This new me is peaceful. U are going out on dates with ur new found male friend and ur even bold to tell me... I will get ur replacement without telling u but I will make sure u see with ur eyes. I have seen dogs and chickens become pals for real. Even lions and goats so anything is possible. Life's not supposed to be hard. It's why I don't do girls with male besties but if I ever get entangled in such, na to let go
Re: Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? by Womanizer(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Why should I just be friends with a female?

Food is meant to be eaten therefore I do not play with my food grin
Re: Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? by Sniper101(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? by imagrg(m): 6:04am On Jun 05, 2023
Not for me.

I like to dig deep into any relationship. After all what are preek and toto for.

If you play with her, someone out there would be doing the fvcking for you.

Dey there dey play!
Re: Can Male And Female Be Just Friends? by labake1(f): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2023
If I discovered that you have a female bestie, that's the end of the relationship

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Divorcee Re-marries And Then Goes To Sleep With His Or Her First Partner. / Super Story N Africa Magic Script Writer / I Am Older Than Him And He Wants To Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.