Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) (43497 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Ubdavis(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Looks lovely and beautiful, but it is crap when compared to What JESUS Christ has for All who will make it to the Heaven.

It is nothing compared to What GOD has prepared in the streets of Gold for those who truly love and live for HIM.

Do not get entangled in the things of this world to detriment of your soul.
In all you DO, live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Run to JESUS CHRIST and be Saved

But u would be rejecting dead. Why not die now and go there??
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Bluntguy: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Looks beautiful.
Looks like a town hall different from balablu.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by highchief1: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:

Oga go n sit down,nothing in SA
google will guide u about how beautiful Cape Town is.no Dey inside ur hole Dey talk wetin u no no.just google 10 most beautiful cities in the world and come back here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nigeria cities still de learn work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by ASAPFERG: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rahkman:
Guy no dey compare Cape of good hope with any useless part of nigeria I take God beg you
alaye wetin happen na grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Mistermamus(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:
ikoyi can match Cape Town.no cap bros I know Cape Town pass u
you say stop am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by TheChameleon: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Looks lovely and beautiful, but it is crap when compared to What JESUS Christ has for All who will make it to the Heaven.

It is nothing compared to What GOD has prepared in the streets of Gold for those who truly love and live for HIM.

In all you DO, live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Run to JESUS CHRIST and be Saved

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by tradepunter: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
post=120405033:
Seen...... and what next?!

Next better news jare........

This your response shows the type of person you are......

It's a real shame.....

4 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by TheChameleon: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
If you want Anambra to look like South Africa instead of a pig sty...vote for Tinubu

Peter Obi tried and left the place a latrine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
TheChameleon:
If you want Anambra to look like South Africa instead of a pig sty...vote for Tinubu

Confam!!
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by BeanX(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Wow, you arrived at that conclusion mighty fast. I wonder why.
Tmksouth, rest 😒😒
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
🤬🤬🤬

Papichulostunne:
I go track you.. Find you.. You must buy me this data i take cllick to see this post 🤬🤬🤬
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yes, vote Yekini Amoda, the bedwetting retired drug baron and chief embezzler of Lagos state.

TheChameleon:

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Parachoko: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:
I have watched several videos of south Africa,it's not as beautiful as people tout it to be,Pretoria, durban and Capetown resemble Abuja,Johannesburg looks like Lagos,

Nigeria only needs more skyscrapers or high-rise buildings, the focus in Nigeria in bungalows and duplexes instead of high-rises makes Nigerian cities look low key.
Nonsense talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Westernlove: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by reiddecuti: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
When people like us says Nigerian cities are joke, Tinubu's urchins no go allow us hear words because of Lagos.

Lagos which we see as an eldorado here in Nigeria is a big joke to compare to cities outside Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
US Condemns South Africa’s Decision To Join Drills With Russia And China

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization.

The United States has concerns about a decision by South Africa to join Russia and China in their military drills, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday.

"The United States has concerns about any country, as we've said before, exercising with Russia, while Russia wages a brutal war against Ukraine. <...> We've been consistent on this. Of course, every participating country will make their own decision. But again, we've said this before, we do have concerns," the White House press secretary said.

She refused to say whether Washington had made this position clear to Pretoria, where Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited on Monday. "I don't have any conversations to read out, but we've been very-very consistent [on this issue]," Jean-Pierre said.

She did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. Nor did Jean-Pierre comment on whether US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen might be talking about this during her African tour. "I will leave any conversation that Secretary Yellen has had with leaders to her and to her office to speak to," the White House press secretary said.

SOURCE

DebbyParkway:

SOUTH AFRICA REBUKES US
Read
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Parachoko:
Nonsense talk

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization.

The United States has concerns about a decision by South Africa to join Russia and China in their military drills, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday.

"The United States has concerns about any country, as we've said before, exercising with Russia, while Russia wages a brutal war against Ukraine. <...> We've been consistent on this. Of course, every participating country will make their own decision. But again, we've said this before, we do have concerns," the White House press secretary said.

She refused to say whether Washington had made this position clear to Pretoria, where Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited on Monday. "I don't have any conversations to read out, but we've been very-very consistent [on this issue]," Jean-Pierre said.

She did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. Nor did Jean-Pierre comment on whether US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen might be talking about this during her African tour. "I will leave any conversation that Secretary Yellen has had with leaders to her and to her office to speak to," the White House press secretary said.

SOURCE

DebbyParkway:

SOUTH AFRICA REBUKES US
Read
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:
I have watched several videos of south Africa,it's not as beautiful as people tout it to be,Pretoria, durban and Capetown resemble Abuja,Johannesburg looks like Lagos,

Nigeria only needs more skyscrapers or high-rise buildings, the focus in Nigeria in bungalows and duplexes instead of high-rises makes Nigerian cities look low key.

Oga you are very wrong. I have been two Southy twice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by highchief1: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mistermamus:
you say stop am
bros bourdilon side no be Nigeria o.I no fit lie for u.cape Town no e camps bay?table view,stellenbosch,u wan add parklands to fine places?blouberg fine too.century city fine.milnerton try.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Oga you are very wrong. I have been two Southy twice

SOURCE

DebbyParkway:

SOUTH AFRICA REBUKES US
Read
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Westernlove: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:

See Shiiiithole Shalanga dey Cap Okpaka😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by kozmokaz(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:

Oga go n sit down,nothing in SA

Take you time
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:

You Dey whine, Una get 80percent road for Lagos ? Pretoria have good roads

8 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by TheChameleon: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Yes, vote Yekini Amoda, the bedwetting retired drug baron and chief embezzler of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Westernlove:

See Shiiiithole Shalanga dey Cap Okpaka😂

SOURCE

DebbyParkway:

SOUTH AFRICA REBUKES US
Read
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You Dey whine, Una get 80percent road for Lagos ? Pretoria have good roads

SOURCE

DebbyParkway:

SOUTH AFRICA REBUKES US
Read
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by seanery: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oloshi...!!!

Hell with u and ur god

Righteousness2:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
seanery:
Oloshi...!!!

Hell with u and ur god

SOURCE

DebbyParkway:

SOUTH AFRICA REBUKES US
Read
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Westernlove: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

A town hall...

Bought fuel today for #500 per litre pump price on a long queue.

I will vote APC again, Nigerians deserve more Sufferings.

Please do. God bless you as you do😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Parachoko: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
PhilandoCastile:

What do this have to do with the pictures of Sandton city?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.