Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) (43502 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Odinaka00(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
I was just in Sandton today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Pascal9: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:
I have watched several videos of south Africa,it's not as beautiful as people tout it to be,Pretoria, durban and Capetown resemble Abuja,Johannesburg looks like Lagos,

Nigeria only needs more skyscrapers or high-rise buildings, the focus in Nigeria in bungalows and duplexes instead of high-rises makes Nigerian cities look low key.
lie kill u there, you dey iragbiji dey compare lively cities with the slums you have here in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Westernlove: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
tradepunter:

This your response shows the type of person you are......

It's a real shame.....

Stop quoting Shameless Beings trying everything to Act like HUMAN Beings. We know them so well. Them too plenty for Nigeria.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by highchief1: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rahkman:
oga will you sharap ur mouth ....are you suffering from brain damage ?? Do you know what Cape Town is ?? Do you know Cape Town is a huge tourist heaven?? You want to compare capetown to ikoyi that don't have 24 hours electricity and good drainage system
cape town does not have 24hrs electricity.i have seen 15 major countries in the world don’t argue with me.we are not mate bro.Aside from insecurity and madness Nigeria isn’t that bad.Some areas in Nigeria have 24hrs light

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Bawsse(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:
I have watched several videos of south Africa,it's not as beautiful as people tout it to be,Pretoria, durban and Capetown resemble Abuja,Johannesburg looks like Lagos,

Nigeria only needs more skyscrapers or high-rise buildings, the focus in Nigeria in bungalows and duplexes instead of high-rises makes Nigerian cities look low key.

And that's because we have no electricity to power the elevators that will be used to move people up and down such a building so high....
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by StrongAlphMale: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:

Something must be wrong with you.

Never you ever try to compare SA to Nigeria. SA is by far 100X ahead of Nigeria in every aspect.

Oga try and compare Nigeria to Kenya, Togo and Mali, let alone Ghana how much more SA. Try get sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Something must be wrong with you.

Never you ever try to compare SA to Nigeria. SA is by far 100X ahead of Nigeria in every aspect.

Oga try and compare Nigeria to Kenya, Togo and Mali, let alone Ghana how much more SA. Try get sense
PhilandoCastile:
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization.

The United States has concerns about a decision by South Africa to join Russia and China in their military drills, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday.

"The United States has concerns about any country, as we've said before, exercising with Russia, while Russia wages a brutal war against Ukraine. <...> We've been consistent on this. Of course, every participating country will make their own decision. But again, we've said this before, we do have concerns," the White House press secretary said.

She refused to say whether Washington had made this position clear to Pretoria, where Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited on Monday. "I don't have any conversations to read out, but we've been very-very consistent [on this issue]," Jean-Pierre said.

She did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. Nor did Jean-Pierre comment on whether US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen might be talking about this during her African tour. "I will leave any conversation that Secretary Yellen has had with leaders to her and to her office to speak to," the White House press secretary said.

SOURCE
DebbyParkway post=120237595:
SOUTH AFRICA REBUKES US Read
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by IslamIsIdiotic: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Even a donkey has a higher IQ than your entire family generations

author=TheChameleon post=120405404]
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Princedapace(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rahkman:
Guy no dey compare Cape of good hope with any useless part of nigeria I take God beg you

I laughed at the guy. lol

He is comparing Cape Town that has won international awards many times with any naija city wey no even get electricty grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by StrongAlphMale: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:
ikoyi can match Cape Town.no cap bros I know Cape Town pass u

You need to change your weed supplier bro.

Which ikoyi? Bros, Change your loud and weed supplier ASAP. It's obvious your brain is malfunctioning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Don009: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Are u normal, your brothers are staying there
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Princedapace(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:
ikoyi can match Cape Town.no cap bros I know Cape Town pass u

U are disgracing ur self. Ikoyi? hahahaahahaahahahaha

Abeg, this is funny honestly. A small section of a lagos is what u are using to compare Cape Town. Do u also know there are exclusive areas in that Cape Town just like ur Ikoyi and ur Ikoyi cant even compete near these exclusive areas in Cape Town?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by StrongAlphMale: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
PhilandoCastile:

If you wan quote. Oga quote me properly like normal human being and say what you have to say and stop tagging me on unnecessary long post.

I just told you SA and Nigeria no be mate. Nigeria should be compared to Kenya Togo and Mali

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

If you wan quote. Oga quote me properly like normal human being and say what you have to say and stop tagging me on unnecessary long post.

I just told you SA and Nigeria no be mate. Nigeria should be compared to Kenya Togo and Mali
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Princedapace:

I laughed at the guy. lol

He is comparing Cape Town that has won international awards many times with any naija city wey no even get electricty grin
PhilandoCastile:
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization.

The United States has concerns about a decision by South Africa to join Russia and China in their military drills, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday.

"The United States has concerns about any country, as we've said before, exercising with Russia, while Russia wages a brutal war against Ukraine. <...> We've been consistent on this. Of course, every participating country will make their own decision. But again, we've said this before, we do have concerns," the White House press secretary said.

She refused to say whether Washington had made this position clear to Pretoria, where Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited on Monday. "I don't have any conversations to read out, but we've been very-very consistent [on this issue]," Jean-Pierre said.

She did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. Nor did Jean-Pierre comment on whether US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen might be talking about this during her African tour. "I will leave any conversation that Secretary Yellen has had with leaders to her and to her office to speak to," the White House press secretary said.

SOURCE
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Which ikoyi? Bros, Change your loud and weed supplier ASAP. It's obvious your brain is malfunctioning
PhilandoCastile:

SOURCE
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by highchief1: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Princedapace:

Abeg, this is funny honestly. A small section of a lagos is what u are using to compare Cape Town. Do u also know there are exclusive areas in that Cape Town just like ur Ikoyi and ur Ikoyi cant even compete near these exclusive areas in Cape Town?
when I started visiting Cape Town u were not born.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by highchief1: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

when I started visiting Cape town u were not born
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by StrongAlphMale: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:
when I started visiting Cape town u were not born

Exactly why I said you desperately need to change your weed supplier ASAP. It's obvious you're not thinking straight. Loud has affected your sense of reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Mikelangelo: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:

Oga clean your mouth. You're talking nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Princedapace:

PhilandoCastile:

SOURCE
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by StrongAlphMale: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Princedapace:

Which ikoyi? Bros Victoria island, banana island, the entire Lagos State and Nigeria as a whole can never be compared to SA. Never!

You should try and compare nigeria to Mali Kenya and congo let alone Ghana, how much more SA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by denony(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
You haven't smell South Africa let alone being anywhere in it. No where in Nigeria will ever be compared to Cape Town, the picture is even some parts of Sandton in Johannesburg , there are many beautiful province here that you can't even compare anywhere in Nigeria with. That picture above is exactly some parts of Sandton. South Africa is more beautiful than some European countries

MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

I lived in SA for a year and half.

In cape town precisely.

nothing special about that place.

It looks more beautiful on pics and in video than in reality.

I prefer to stay here in Abuja than in many cities in the world.

talking out of experience

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Lionmachala(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Looks lovely and beautiful, but it is crap when compared to What JESUS Christ has for All who will make it to the Heaven.

It is nothing compared to What GOD has prepared in the streets of Gold for those who truly love and live for HIM.

Do not get entangled in the things of this world to detriment of your soul.
In all you DO, live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Run to JESUS CHRIST and be Saved

The lord is ur strength.. I have been following ur message for some months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by highchief1: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Exactly why I said you desperately need to change your weed supplier ASAP. It's obvious you're not thinking straight. Loud has affected your sense of reasoning.

ok sir
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
denony:
You haven't smell South Africa let alone being anywhere in it. No where in Nigeria will ever be compared to Cape Town, the picture is even some parts of Sandton in Johannesburg , there are many beautiful province here that you can't even compare anywhere in Nigeria with. That picture above is exactly some parts of Sandton. South Africa is more beautiful than some European countries

PhilandoCastile:
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. The United States has concerns about a decision by South Africa to join Russia and China in their military drills, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday. "The United States has concerns about any country, as we've said before, exercising with Russia, while Russia wages a brutal war against Ukraine. <...> We've been consistent on this. Of course, every participating country will make their own decision. But again, we've said this before, we do have concerns," the White House press secretary said. She refused to say whether Washington had made this position clear to Pretoria, where Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited on Monday. "I don't have any conversations to read out, but we've been very-very consistent [on this issue]," Jean-Pierre said. She did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. Nor did Jean-Pierre comment on whether US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen might be talking about this during her African tour. "I will leave any conversation that Secretary Yellen has had with leaders to her and to her office to speak to," the White House press secretary said.
SOURCE
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Joshtaylorayne: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Big Brother Titans is hosted in Randburg - a suburb in Sandton (Johannesburg), South Africa.

and someone said he built Lagos lol

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Looks lovely and beautiful, but it is crap when compared to What JESUS Christ has for All who will make it to the Heaven.

It is nothing compared to What GOD has prepared in the streets of Gold for those who truly love and live for HIM.

Do not get entangled in the things of this world to detriment of your soul.
In all you DO, live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Run to JESUS CHRIST and be Saved
Emere gi ya eme? 🤕🤕☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
This should have been Nigeria if not because of zoo polithiefians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
PraiseGodNoTime:
This should have been Nigeria if not because of zoo polithiefians

PhilandoCastile:

US Condemns South Africa’s Decision To Join Drills With Russia And China

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. The United States has concerns about a decision by South Africa to join Russia and China in their military drills, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday. "The United States has concerns about any country, as we've said before, exercising with Russia, while Russia wages a brutal war against Ukraine. <...> We've been consistent on this. Of course, every participating country will make their own decision. But again, we've said this before, we do have concerns," the White House press secretary said. She refused to say whether Washington had made this position clear to Pretoria, where Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited on Monday. "I don't have any conversations to read out, but we've been very-very consistent [on this issue]," Jean-Pierre said. She did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. Nor did Jean-Pierre comment on whether US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen might be talking about this during her African tour. "I will leave any conversation that Secretary Yellen has had with leaders to her and to her office to speak to," the White House press secretary said. SOURCE

DebbyParkway:
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by OriOko88(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
SA fine ooo. That's why d country could be able to host a world cup. The dutch really built up the cities during the apartheid regime. I think the south africans should forever be grateful to the dutch for laying the foundation for them.

Nigeria would also have been this beautiful if we had our independence in d 90s.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Enemyofpeace: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is Lagos that Tinubu builted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.