Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) (43501 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by papapchi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
Exquisite

But only the whites live there
Who told that is only white that lives there? 90% of people there are blacks

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by lymelyte(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
zinaunreal:

Because we were selfish and thought they would exploit us. Nigeria would have been very advanced compared to south africa
true.. Eventhough it is true that they will exploit as usual,they would have allowed them stay abit longer. They understand development and structure better.
Look at Zimbabwe that chased away white and reclaim their land,what are they now using the lands for? You claim land back but no resources,no idea,no network on how to use the lands..

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
shut d fvck up .. I'm not who you think I am..
Lezz, Silentgroper, Drivebykiller, Glentlefury etc, etc...LOL!
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Reinamaria(f): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I'm not sure 🤣🤣🤣

Here are most prominent...

Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton

1. Union Buildings (Pretoria)
2. Mandela Bust at Parliament (Cape Town)
3. City Hall (Cape Town)
4. Naval Hill (Bloemfontein)

And then he's also on all of our banknotes 🤣

Was the question funny? 😀
I just thought to ask.

Nelson Mandela was a great man.

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by tabaralph: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
lendahand:
but work no dey that country, that's my issue with her...
My dear as a Nigerian you must think outside the box, no job truly but you can create your own business, when I got there in 2010 I went with 2boxes of expression hair products which was hot cake back then, I spent 6months In Pretoria and then moved to Cape Town where I got contracts to supply damatol hair cream, that was my break through source dear, now I got 2big salons in Cape Town cbd and an African kitchen in Somerset west and strand, my 2sons has graduated from the university there and my last born playing soccer for one of the local club… the essence of my story is that every thing is possible with self determination and God help.

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
lymelyte:
true.. Eventhough it is true that they will exploit as usual,they would have allowed them stay abit longer. They understand development and structure better.
Look at Zimbabwe that chased away white and reclaim their land,what are they now using the lands for? You claim land back but no resources,no idea,no network on how to use the lands..

Zimbabweans didn't really chase the whites. They just took their land back and recieved heavy sanctions from the west till today . That's why they are more at par with Russia and China etc. I feel if south africans do thesame they will suffer thesame faith because 80 percent of their wealth is white owned.

Black South Africans are a ticking time bomb waiting to explode if not controlled that's just the difference. They can't manage anything. Very violent and lazy. They only worship drugs and sex
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Ademoore07(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Is this program BBA or BBN?
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by DriveByKiller: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
KingCold:
Don't recall saying it was new. I'm saying you chanded it for this particular thread. I forget you have 60+ monikers

The obsession is real
you still remember me 4 years ago when I separated your body from your soul but keeping you alive to watch your funeral.

Get over me.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
DriveByKiller:
you still remember me 4 years ago when I separated your body from your soul but keeping you alive to watch your funeral.

Get over me.

ha ha ah ha ha! Get over yourself
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by tabaralph: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
paradigmshift:
how the hustle for that side

Hustling dey steady!
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by lendahand(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
tabaralph:

My dear as a Nigerian you must think outside the box, no job truly but you can create your own business, when I got there in 2010 I went with 2boxes of expression hair products which was hot cake back then, I spent 6months In Pretoria and then moved to Cape Town where I got contracts to supply damatol hair cream, that was my break through source dear, now I got 2big salons in Cape Town cbd and an African kitchen in Somerset west and strand, my 2sons has graduated from the university there and my last born playing soccer for one of the local club… the essence of my story is that every thing is possible with self determination and God help.
nice one, just that an average graduate is stereotyped to work 8 to 5. a smart business man will make in south Africa...

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by paradigmshift(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
tabaralph:

Hustling dey steady!
I dey see some of their doings for iG, the place sharp..make Dem share update with me na baba. Good afternoon
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by lymelyte(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
tabaralph:

well said bro.. This is the creativity 90% of people lack. They alway look outside for help without paying attention to who they are and what they can do very well and effortlessly..

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Gentlefury: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

🤣🤣🤣

What's funny? Indulge me.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinamaria:

Was the question funny? 😀
I just thought to ask.

Just that some people think we idolize the man too much.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
KingCold:
Lezz, Silentgroper, Drivebykiller, Glentlefury etc, etc...LOL!

Include 💩GeneralPula, 💩Parrot69 & 💩Chaos14 to that list.

The DrivebyKiller aka HarddriveStealer has made a comeback after a long stay in ICU.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Parrot69: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

The DrivebyKiller aka HarddriveStealer has made a comeback after a long stay in ICU.
Your post is stale, I ain't interested.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Parrot69:

Your post is stale, I ain't interested.

It took inspiration from yours. Thanks for always being stale and sticking to your true nature 🙌🏽🙌🏽

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Gentlefury: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

🤣🤣🤣

Awwww, am i now giving people nightmares? You that's laughing, can you also confirm that you're okay?
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gentlefury:

Awwww, am i now giving people nightmares? You that's laughing, can you also confirm that you're okay?

This is proof you have dozens of monikers coz this is attention seeking right here ⬆️🙄🙄🙄

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

All of them, pile of $Hit

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
KingCold:
All of them, pile of $Hit

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by tabaralph: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
lendahand:
nice one, just that an average graduate is stereotyped to work 8 to 5. a smart business man will make in south Africa...
Trust me bro, South Africa is a land of opportunity for hard working and smart thinkers Nigerians expecially.

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by lymelyte(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
tabaralph:

Trust me bro, South Africa is a land of opportunity for hard working and smart thinkers Nigerians expecially.
facts#.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Gentlefury: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

This is proof you have dozens of monikers coz this is attention seeking right here ⬆️🙄🙄🙄

I hate to break it to you Wana Wana...... i'm lighting a fire under your pap-filled as* all by myself. You'll pee in your 5th hand pants out of sheer anxiety by the time i'm done with you. smiley
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by DriveByKiller: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

what's it like 4....5 years and you still haven't got over me?

What a terrible way to exist. You need to move and stop seeing me in different monikers. That's hallucination and perceptual disturbances.

You can't still be hurt after all these years.

I never meant to stay permanently in your head and heart this long.

Sorry.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
DriveByKiller:
what's it like 4....5 years and you still haven't got over me?

What a terrible way to exist. You need to move and stop seeing me in different monikers. That's hallucination and perceptual disturbances.

You can't still be hurt after all these years.

I never meant to stay permanently in your head and heart this long.

Sorry.

I must say I'm surprised you survived a Nigerian ICU after the onslaught and assault I dealt you all those many exaggerated years back.

You following my buddy Kingcold around now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.