Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) (43499 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by FashionCookie(f): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wahala wan start now cool
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by jaephoenix(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Looks lovely and beautiful, but it is crap when compared to What JESUS Christ has for All who will make it to the Heaven.

It is nothing compared to What GOD has prepared in the streets of Gold for those who truly love and live for HIM.

Do not get entangled in the things of this world to detriment of your soul.
In all you DO, live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Run to JESUS CHRIST and be Saved
Have you been to heaven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by spencekat(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
One guy here is saying Cape Town is like Ikoyi.Imagine,what a daft comparison!

7 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

Have you been to heaven?
US Condemns South Africa’s Decision To Join Drills With Russia And China

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization.

The United States has concerns about a decision by South Africa to join Russia and China in their military drills, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday.

"The United States has concerns about any country, as we've said before, exercising with Russia, while Russia wages a brutal war against Ukraine. <...> We've been consistent on this. Of course, every participating country will make their own decision. But again, we've said this before, we do have concerns," the White House press secretary said.

She refused to say whether Washington had made this position clear to Pretoria, where Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited on Monday. "I don't have any conversations to read out, but we've been very-very consistent [on this issue]," Jean-Pierre said.

She did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. Nor did Jean-Pierre comment on whether US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen might be talking about this during her African tour. "I will leave any conversation that Secretary Yellen has had with leaders to her and to her office to speak to," the White House press secretary said.

SOURCE

DebbyParkway:

SOUTH AFRICA REBUKES US
Read
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Rahkman: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:
ikoyi can match Cape Town.no cap bros I know Cape Town pass u
oga will you sharap ur mouth ....are you suffering from brain damage ?? Do you know what Cape Town is ?? Do you know Cape Town is a huge tourist heaven?? You want to compare capetown to ikoyi that don't have 24 hours electricity and good drainage system

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Looks lovely and beautiful, but it is crap when compared to What JESUS Christ has for All who will make it to the Heaven.

It is nothing compared to What GOD has prepared in the streets of Gold for those who truly love and live for HIM.

Do not get entangled in the things of this world to detriment of your soul.
In all you DO, live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Run to JESUS CHRIST and be Saved
Parachoko:
What do this have to do with the pictures of Sandton city?
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Westernlove: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
See beautiful Place where Sane Humans resides.

Even Victoria/Banana Island, Lekki, Eti-Osa Extension, Maitama, Garki, Asokoro All na Packaged Shiiiithole😂

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rahkman:
oga will you sharap ur mouth ....are you suffering from brain damage ?? Do you know what Cape Town is ?? Do you know Cape Town is a huge tourist heaven?? You want to compare capetown to ikoyi that don't have 24 hours electricity and good drainage system
US Condemns South Africa’s Decision To Join Drills With Russia And China White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. The United States has concerns about a decision by South Africa to join Russia and China in their military drills, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday. "The United States has concerns about any country, as we've said before, exercising with Russia, while Russia wages a brutal war against Ukraine. <...> We've been consistent on this. Of course, every participating country will make their own decision. But again, we've said this before, we do have concerns," the White House press secretary said. She refused to say whether Washington had made this position clear to Pretoria, where Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited on Monday. "I don't have any conversations to read out, but we've been very-very consistent [on this issue]," Jean-Pierre said. She did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. Nor did Jean-Pierre comment on whether US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen might be talking about this during her African tour. "I will leave any conversation that Secretary Yellen has had with leaders to her and to her office to speak to," the White House press secretary said.
SOURCE
DebbyParkway:
SOUTH AFRICA REBUKES US Read
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by meobizy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Multichoice City. If that is a CSR then we have failed as a nation.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

@Moh247 Freestuffsng PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback TinubuAdvocate Roboto11 Leodeking Batified2023 Biodun556

Is this not the city Tinubu built before building Lagos and creating your forefathers grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Rahkman: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
PhilandoCastile:

don't quote me ontop rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by tabaralph: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rahkman:
Guy no dey compare Cape of good hope with any useless part of nigeria I take God beg you
Capetown the mother city,Gordon’s bay is my base

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by MuMuOnBail: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
na wa ooo

I lived in SA for a year and half.
In cape town precisely.
nothing special about that place.
It looks more beautiful on pics and in video than in reality.
I prefer to stay here in Abuja than in many cities in the world.
talking out of experience
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Westernlove: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rahkman:

Na 24Hours Light you call like that?

Where dey wan see am?

Do you usually perceive that PUNGENT SMELL at ILUBIRIN? Omo I dey always Wind Up whenever I dey pass that Vicinity😂

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by paradigmshift(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:
I have watched several videos of south Africa,it's not as beautiful as people tout it to be,Pretoria, durban and Capetown resemble Abuja,Johannesburg looks like Lagos,

Nigeria only needs more skyscrapers or high-rise buildings, the focus in Nigeria in bungalows and duplexes instead of high-rises makes Nigerian cities look low key.
stop lying to yourself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Kennyliga112: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:
I have watched several videos of south Africa,it's not as beautiful as people tout it to be,Pretoria, durban and Capetown resemble Abuja,Johannesburg looks like Lagos,

Nigeria only needs more skyscrapers or high-rise buildings, the focus in Nigeria in bungalows and duplexes instead of high-rises makes Nigerian cities look low key.
Watching is different from seeing in reality , guy try comot that hole shit u Dey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by paradigmshift(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
BestMan001:
Beautiful photos

South Africa Vs Nigeria
nothing to compare.. Nigeria na dirty

4 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by paradigmshift(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:
wetin dey ikoyi lol

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by tabaralph: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

I lived in SA for a year and half.

In cape town precisely.

nothing special about that place.

It looks more beautiful on pics and in video than in reality.

I prefer to stay here in Abuja than in many cities in the world.

talking out of experience

Maybe you lived in Gugulethu or khayelisha, or one of the suburbs, leave story capetown is beautiful, have been living there since 2010 World Cup with my family

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rahkman:
Guy no dey compare Cape of good hope with any useless part of nigeria I take God beg you

Guy it's like you have never travel in your life before
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Abokilongthing: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sorry you are wrong na we da there if you dont know
grin grin
Silentgroper:

Cause it's a known fact that they mostly dominate places like this around south Africa..
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
tabaralph:

US Condemns South Africa’s Decision To Join Drills With Russia And China White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. The United States has concerns about a decision by South Africa to join Russia and China in their military drills, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday. "The United States has concerns about any country, as we've said before, exercising with Russia, while Russia wages a brutal war against Ukraine. <...> We've been consistent on this. Of course, every participating country will make their own decision. But again, we've said this before, we do have concerns," the White House press secretary said. She refused to say whether Washington had made this position clear to Pretoria, where Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited on Monday. "I don't have any conversations to read out, but we've been very-very consistent [on this issue]," Jean-Pierre said. She did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. Nor did Jean-Pierre comment on whether US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen might be talking about this during her African tour. "I will leave any conversation that Secretary Yellen has had with leaders to her and to her office to speak to," the White House press secretary said.
SOURCE
DebbyParkway:
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
paradigmshift:
stop lying to yourself
SOURCE
DebbyParkway:
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Westernlove: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
tabaralph:

Maybe you lived in Gugulethu or khayelisha, or one of the suburbs, leave story capetown is beautiful, have been living there since 2010 World Cup with my family

True maybe na one ghetto area he live for there😂

Him sef go claim say he live for Cape Town.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
tabaralph:

SOURCE
DebbyParkway:
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by paradigmshift(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
tabaralph:

how the hustle for that side
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by MuMuOnBail: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
tabaralph:

Constantia for a year and half bro.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by bowee4u: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Like I aways say. Cape Town is run by whites. If no be white people, South africa is absolute bullshit

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Westernlove: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Grgton:
Nigeria cities still de learn work

Nigeria Cities Na SoakAway.

Once you enter Road like this. You go dey Depressed straight with the Very Thick Dusty and Smelly Atmosphere and the Kind of Beings you will be seeing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by COMPAQ(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:

Your must be high on crack! Beauty of a city goes beyond buildings. Cleanliness on the roads, layout, greenery, etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
COMPAQ:

Your must be high on crack! Beauty of a city goes beyond buildings. Cleanliness on the roads, layout, greenery, etc
SOURCE
DebbyParkway:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.