Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) (43498 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Bragalane: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
You have obviously never been to South Before. Black owns Jo"burg while Cape town is where more white / coloured reside.

Silentgroper:
Exquisite

But only the whites live there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
This is Lagos that Tinubu builted
No, it's Anambra.
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Bragalane: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
You have gone mad.
Aside some cities in UK German & France there is not other country in Europe more developed beta planned or more beautiful than SA. Capetown will stand toe to toe with any city on Europe n it's a lot beta than more if you remove London Paris Berlin.

babasolution:
I have watched several videos of south Africa,it's not as beautiful as people tout it to be,Pretoria, durban and Capetown resemble Abuja,Johannesburg looks like Lagos,

Nigeria only needs more skyscrapers or high-rise buildings, the focus in Nigeria in bungalows and duplexes instead of high-rises makes Nigerian cities look low key.

Leave the fool make e compare rubbish
Your asokoro maitaima can not compete with Soweto, that is their Ghetto. The clown probably don't know they no they pack shit foe SA.

Rahkman:
Guy no dey compare Cape of good hope with any useless part of nigeria I take God beg you

3 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by GeneralPula: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

How did you arrive at this submission?
He’s right.

He’s a white dominated areas..

The cute places in SA are actually white dominated areas..
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Princedapace(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Which ikoyi? Bros Victoria island, banana island, the entire Lagos State and Nigeria as a whole can never be compared to SA. Never!

You should try and compare nigeria to Mali Kenya and congo let alone Ghana, how much more SA
That was my point bro. I laugh at Nigerians who compare SA with Nigeria .\

lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Westernlove:

Nigeria Cities Na SoakAway.

Once you enter Road like this. You go dey Depressed straight with the Very Thick Dusty and Smelly Atmosphere and the Kind of Beings you will be seeing.
we make our cities look that way!

Nigerians claim they are Wise but they can't keep a sane environment, very dirty local pple everywhere

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by porthouse7(f): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Big Brother Titans is hosted in Randburg - a suburb in Sandton (Johannesburg), South Africa.

they lie to people there, if u want the real picture of that place I will send to u, no highrise building in the area
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
South Africa is very beautiful but..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Princedapace(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:
when I started visiting Cape Town u were not born.

oga keep quiet abeg. Can u imagine sef? Na where u want to start to compare SA with Nigeria?

Electricity, water, healthcare? education? salary? working institutions, football league, sport in general? tourism? Do u know the number of high valued tourists SA get a year ? Guy, abeg carry this ur nonesense talk leave here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by slowice(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wait till urchins see this pictures and use it to show off as the city created from scratch by the lord and master...pee poo tilumbu grin

SA is fineeeee ....we need a reset in naija
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Cromagnon: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:
I have watched several videos of south Africa,it's not as beautiful as people tout it to be,Pretoria, durban and Capetown resemble Abuja,Johannesburg looks like Lagos,

Nigeria only needs more skyscrapers or high-rise buildings, the focus in Nigeria in bungalows and duplexes instead of high-rises makes Nigerian cities look low key.
road and side walk you mean. To much sand sand is what makes Naija look razz
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
slowice:
Wait till urchins see this pictures and use it to show off as the city created from scratch by the lord and master...pee poo tilumbu grin

You mean Anambra?
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Cromagnon: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Legitmatazz:
Make ona carry ona BB curve go another forum... Na how to better Naija we dey reason now...

Not some industrial olosho
how many comments or view you see in Naija development thread. Better stop consoling yourself. Youth prefer bbn to politics and development
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
PhilandoCastile:

US Condemns South Africa’s Decision To Join Drills With Russia And China
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. The United States has concerns about a decision by South Africa to join Russia and China in their military drills, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday. "The United States has concerns about any country, as we've said before, exercising with Russia, while Russia wages a brutal war against Ukraine. <...> We've been consistent on this. Of course, every participating country will make their own decision. But again, we've said this before, we do have concerns," the White House press secretary said. She refused to say whether Washington had made this position clear to Pretoria, where Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov visited on Monday. "I don't have any conversations to read out, but we've been very-very consistent [on this issue]," Jean-Pierre said. She did not say what consequences African governments that work with Russia’s Wagner private military company may face in the wake of Washington’s decision to designate it as a transnational criminal organization. Nor did Jean-Pierre comment on whether US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen might be talking about this during her African tour. "I will leave any conversation that Secretary Yellen has had with leaders to her and to her office to speak to," the White House press secretary said.
SOURCE
DebbyParkway:
SOUTH AFRICA REBUKES US Read
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Slynation(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:

Oga rest...!! You know this is not true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by SIRTee15: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:
ikoyi can match Cape Town.no cap bros I know Cape Town pass u

Ikoyi that has smelling open gutters and bad roads. Some areas has no pedestrian walk. No reasonable park, no remarkable ocean front for walking. I had to close my nose due to the stench oozing from some of the open gutters.
U guys think development means big houses with ugly gates.
No Nigerian city can match cape town in another 100 yrs.
The natural beauty of cape town alone is killing.

6 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Believeintruth: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:

Bros what are you smoking? Sandton is far better than Banana Island or any estate in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Believeintruth: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:

Dude have you been to Cape Town? There is no way Ikoyi can match Cape town
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by PAQ(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
babasolution:

South Africa is way more beautiful & way more advanced than Nigeria. When i mean way more i mean way more! They have slums just like everywhere else but we no reach.

You just need to travel and see for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Reinamaria(f): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

⬇️ Sandton, South Africa

Just out of curiosity; how many statues of the late Madiba do you have in your country all together?

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Reinamaria(f): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
slowice:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha😂😂😂
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Silentgroper(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Abokilongthing:
Sorry you are wrong na we da there if you dont know
grin grin

It was only an hypotheses my brother

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Geenosko: 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Big Brother Titans is hosted in Randburg - a suburb in Sandton (Johannesburg), South Africa.

Randburg is not a surburb
And Randburg is not in Sandton
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Okiton: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Fuckery house
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by chigoizie7(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Silentgroper:
Exquisite

Lies
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Geenosko: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Silentgroper:
Exquisite

Not true

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Geenosko: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:

Bros. You don't know Capetown. Stop capping
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Geenosko: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
spencekat:
One guy here is saying Cape Town is like Ikoyi.Imagine,what a daft comparison!

I tire!!
Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Geenosko: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
highchief1:
cape town does not have 24hrs electricit[b]y i have seen 15 major countries in the world don’t argue with me.we are not mate bro.Aside from insecurity and madness Nigeria isn’t that bad.Some areas in Nigeria have 24hrs light

If you have truly been to 15 major countries in the world, it's impossible to compare ikoyi to Capetown

4 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Geenosko: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
It's amazing that people who have never set foot in Capetown or South Africa are arguing blindly and stupidly.

2 Likes

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Geenosko: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You Dey whine, Una get 80percent road for Lagos ? Pretoria have good roads

Don't mind them.

I once drove from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth, not a single pothole on the road.
People will just be capping.

1 Like

Re: See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS) by Reckyd123(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
I stay in randburg, Oak Avenue being randburg square to be precise. The multichoice building is in randburg but most of the other pictures are at Sandton city.

No come here come dey write nonsense. Some of us carry map of joburg for head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.