Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) (33803 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by toujurs: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lovelydaisies:

Lol

How typical to insult me, broke-shame me, marriage-shame me and age-shame me.
I didn't insult. I only followed your line of thought about ladies who think it's normal to not be married at 30 and above. You said they were mentally sick.

And I said men who are at that age and are neither married nor financially comfortable and they think they're normal, must also be mentally sick! Going by your analogy anyway. It's not what I think. I'm just trying to show you how messed up your reasoning is and how useless your pity is. It's not needed.

Were you married at 30 or before? Were you stable on or before that age? If yes, not everyone will be. So, let ladies be. Everyone will be fine, it only takes time. Don't go about shaming unmarried ladies. It's another level of insensitivity and wickedness.

By the way, your ranting and insults mean nothing to me. You don't know me. Have a peaceful life.
You said, the reason for the high single ladies out there, are because alot of men are not financially stable to get married, that is a very stupid, foolish, dumb and entitled mentality. If i was in a relationship with you, trust me, it would be for fun. When am done, i ghost asap. You better have sense and realize, you have a stake in financial support. If not consider yourself as a sex tool.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Dshocker(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:
Coming to do what

Vacation/in search of twins 🥵
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by SodiumValproate: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:
Grow up.
That your blue shirt no go bad to off oh! kiss

I have quality Semen for you kiss
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
No, I'm not coming to Nigeria.. I can get those things recommended from here.
Dshocker:

Vacation/in search of twins 🥵
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:
I don't have any idea...
Come to Nigeria and lets see and or meet one on one... By the way, I am a Yoruba by tribe...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Dshocker(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:

Samantha Samantha!

Just an invite though.

Hope you would host me when i come to South.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Dshocker(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:

Samantha, whats your instagram handle?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
If I come, I'll have to come with my fiance and besides, I'm not that desperate to have twins to a point that I'll come to Nigeria.

I'm not ready to have kids in general.
Dshocker:

Samantha Samantha!

Just an invite though.

Hope you would host me when i come to South.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
If I come, I'll come with my fiance.
Emmanuel30a:
Come to Nigeria and lets see and or meet one on one... By the way, I am a Yoruba by tribe...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
I don't have it.
Dshocker:

Samantha, whats your instagram handle?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
If I come, I'll come with my fiance.
Okay Samantha,... Did u have the ordinance or u would have the ordinance, assurance&insurance, etc...? Of course, we aren't going to do romance... Did your countenance&appearance so much enhance romance, that you need a fiance...? You have a very good appearance&countenance, etc; that doesn't enhance romance&that doesn't need romance fragrance or fragrance for romance... Some would want to go to France with their fiance, even if or even when they just want to buy fragrance... Anyways, you have the chance or you would have the chance... U would have the chance to enhance... I have assurance or I want to have the assurances that your finances are as good&as beautiful as your appearance&countenance... So, you don't need or won't need a fiance for finance or because of finance, let alone see or have a fiance that would ask u for romance; 4 ur finance or 2 finance ur appearance, etc... U have the chance or u would have the chance...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Lol... Wow! You should consider doing poetry.. grin grin grin
Emmanuel30a:
Okay Samantha,... Did u have the ordinance or u would have the ordinance, assurance&insurance, etc...? Of course, we aren't going to do romance... Did your countenance&appearance so much enhance romance, that you need a fiance...? You have a very good appearance&countenance, etc; that doesn't enhance romance&that doesn't need romance fragrance or fragrance for romance... Some would want to go to France with their fiance, even if or even when they just want to buy fragrance... Anyways, you have the chance or you would have the chance... U would have the chance to enhance... I have assurance or I want to have the assurances that your finances are as good&as beautiful as your appearance&countenance... So, you don't need or won't need a fiance for finance or because of finance, let alone see or have a fiance that would ask u for romance; 4 ur finance or 2 finance ur appearance, etc... U have the chance or u would have the chance...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
Lol... Wow! You should consider doing poetry.. grin grin grin
I am expecting or waiting for you, so that you would be doing the prose; if and when I am doing the poetry... I hope I would not arouse your Rose, if and when you are doing the prose...?... Close or case closed...? Who would close the prose, if and when you are close or if and when you come so close...? Dose and overdose... It's not like or as if I am Ambrose or Efe Ambrose... We would be Ambrose and Rose holding rose and drinking glucose, or we would be like Ambrose and Rose who are holding rose and drinking glucose...? Dose and overdose... I hope you would not be aroused...?... I hope you would not be aroused, if I come so close or if and when you come so close...?...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin grin
Emmanuel30a:
I am expecting or waiting for you, so that you would be doing the prose; if and when I am doing the poetry... I hope I would not arouse your Rose, if and when you are doing the prose...?... Close or case closed...? Who would close the prose, if and when you are close or if and when you come so close...? Dose and overdose... It's not like or as if I am Ambrose or Efe Ambrose... We would be Ambrose and Rose holding rose and drinking glucose, or we would be like Ambrose and Rose who are holding rose and drinking glucose...? Dose and overdose... I hope you would not be aroused...?...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
grin grin grin
So Samantha, would you give me fanta or you want to be my senorita...? Rita or Senorita, that would be giving me fanta and semovita or that would be giving fanta and bournvita when I am eating semovita...? Vita vita, litres of fanta, bournvita and semovita, etc... By the way, we can work something out on the prose you suggested... You can read your email or you may already recieve an email...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2023
Hae man, emanyana ga nnyane... grin grin grin
Emmanuel30a:
So Samantha, would you give me fanta or you want to be my senorita...? Rita or Senorita, that would be giving me fanta and semovita or that would be giving fanta when I am eating semovita...? By the way, we can work something out on the prose you suggested... You can read your email or you may already recieve an email...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
Would you tell me the meaning or I should look it up...? I don't know how long it would takes or may takes, to find or to know the meaning... I may need to do some screening or it may require some screening, for me to find the meaning or know the meaning... I hope it is not demeaning or I hope it won't be demeaning, to ask that what is the meaning...? I am sure or I want to be sure that, the meaning is not demeaning... Though, it may be beyond reasoning...?...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
It seem the email I sent was unsuccessful... My direct email address is barbbolly@gmail.com... So, let us talk about prose and poetry business...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2023
I don't like poetry.. undecided undecided
Emmanuel30a:
It seem the email I sent was unsuccessful... My direct email address is barbbolly@gmail.com... So, let us talk about prose and poetry business...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
I don't like poetry.. undecided undecided
Haha, smile... So, what did you like and love...?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
Okay... Just a little... Thank GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST that you didn't belittle... Thank GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST that I am not little or that I am not as little as kettle... We would soon settle or we would soon be settled... We would have own kettle, rattle, pestle, etc... When I am settled or when we are settled, we would have or we can have our castle or our own castle, nestle and cattle, etc; in Newcastle...? So or first of all, I hope you are settled WITH GOD AND WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST; who owns every castle, rattle, cattles, pestle, etc; in Newcastle...? We should blow whistle or we should blow the whistle, when we walk down the aisle; without hustle and tussle...?... Or we shouldn't blow the whistle...?...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Goodlady(f): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
DaddyCash:
GoodLady must hear this.
Leave me o
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by NNEVERAGAINN: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Samantha123:
But I don't want to have more than two kids and I've heard some cases whereby some family plannings failed and the couples ended up having more kids than they expected.

What are those effects that you're talking about?
it comes with chronic pains and often times bodily disorders.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
In the beginning yes, but things will go back to normal once I've recovered.

A lot women have done it and they're doing just fine... it'll also be nice not having to worry about those monthly periods and not having to buy pads or tampons anymore... smiley smiley smiley

Everyday is game time, if you know what I mean.. grin grin grin
NNEVERAGAINN:
it comes with chronic pains and often times bodily disorders.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by NNEVERAGAINN: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Samantha123:

A lot women have done it and they're doing just fine... it'll also be nice not having to worry about those monthly periods and not having to buy pads or tampons anymore... smiley smiley smiley

the decision is in your hands. Learn more about family planning before you take such decision!

BTW, are you from SA?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
I am already on family planning and I'm very much aware of everything that has to do with it and all the kinds of family planning methods available.

And to be honest with you, I can't stand my monthly periods or everything that has to do with blood... I'm only holding on because want to give my man at least two babies.

Yes, I'm from SA.
NNEVERAGAINN:
the decision is in your hands. Learn more about family planning before you take such decision!

BTW, are you from SA?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Samantha123:
I am already on family planning and I'm very much aware of everything that has to do with it and all the kinds of family planning methods available.

And to be honest with you, I can't stand my monthly periods or everything that has to do with blood... I'm only holding on because want to give my man at least two babies.

Yes, I'm from SA.
So, what is family planning&what family planning are u already on...? Who is ur man...? I am here learning or I would be here learning or I would be here 2 learning...? I am all ears... I would hear or I can hear all I can hear, not all I want 2hear or not what I want 2hear... So, don't fear or don't av fear... I am here 2 learning or 2 discerning, 2 learning or unlearning&relearning? I am here2 or I would be here2 learning or 2 discerning...? What is ur concerning or what are ur concernings...? What are u discerning or what ar ur discernings? What are ur concernings&discernings or ur concernings about discerning?...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Samantha123:

May GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HAVE MERCY ON THE EFFISSY SISI OR ON, TO AND WITH THE EFFISSY SISI...?...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Samantha123:

Yes, I'm from SA.
What is ur earning or what are ur earnings&learnings? What are u earning and learning, that u don't have concernings for discernings or concernings about discernings...? There could anything and many thing, or it could be because of anything, manythings&plenty things...? Anything/manythings/plenty things, etc; like moaning&getting Hot every morning or like getting Hot&moaning every early in the morning...? because of money or honey...? because u are looking 4 someone 2 call honey or someone 2be called "my honey-my money or honey-my money"...? Darling&or honey, u av been given or u av received several warnings... Last warning...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by NNEVERAGAINN: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Samantha123:

Yes, I'm from SA.
why can't you stand your monthly period? What's your age? What are the pains and unease your period comes with?

Okay SA.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
I just don't like anything that has to do with blood and the period pains are also on another level... I sometimes found myself missing my exams back in varsity because of those pains.

And thank goodness I had understanding lecturers.

I'm in my 20s.
NNEVERAGAINN:
why can't you stand your monthly period? What's your age? What are the pains and unease your period comes with?

Okay SA.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by NNEVERAGAINN: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Samantha123:
I just don't like anything that has to do with blood and the period pains are also on another level... I sometimes found myself missing my exams back in varsity because of those pains.

And thank goodness I had understanding lecturers.

I'm in my 20s.
Wow, that's vasovagal syncope. At the sight of blood it get you emotionally imbalance.

Sorry for my late rp. I barely visit NL, I come online most time to read gist and news.

How're you doing, I hope you're fine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. / Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.