Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) (33932 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Lovelydaisies: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
toujurs:
I created a thread relating to this, on how i feel for women who are still single at 30, Mehn hmm if you are 30 still single, no boyfriend, and you feel it's fine. My dear you are mentally sick. Because men in their 40's even go for girls in their mid twenties, highest 24/25. I do pity these women in their 30's

You can keep your pity to yourself because it doesn't put food on anyone's table nor solve any problem. Pity my foot.

What about men that haven't made money or are still struggling to be stable financially at that age? Are they mentally sick? Because women will go for men who are financially well-off.
Let me talk like you; I pity such men who are not comfortable, even in their 40's.

You should create a thread for struggling men and give them your pity. It might help th buy bread cheaper. Mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tell me the ingredients.. cheesy cheesy
LoveJesus87:
the sweetest and most nutritious soup you have never eaten. cheesy
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
It's gonna be kinda tricky for me to find yams here because I don't think there's any SA store that I know that sells yams.

But there are a lot of Nigerians here in SA, so I could make a plan.
mrtalktrue:

The secret is Yam. Just eat yam
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
How much? Tell me now so I can start saving it for you.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And why must I wait for you to come to SA first?
Eriokanmi:
Lol. OK I'm coming to Joburg for Africa Health in Oct. I'd give you the recipe. Get my money handy , ciao grin
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Does this swallow also increases the chances of having twins?
emee701:
Swallow is cooked cassava flour, fufu, semo, pounded yam. Yes you can add sa dishes
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yes, I can, but not here.

How come you're not giving me any secret ingredients and you're from Oyo state?😑😑😑
faceLAGOS:

Can you interpret what you typed?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by faceLAGOS: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Yes, I can, but not here.

How come you're not giving me any secret ingredients and you're from Oyo state?😑😑😑

I will tell you on β€œthere” tomorrow evening.

Let me know if you have the evening to yourself, tomorrow.

😁
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Okay, I will.. smiley smiley
faceLAGOS:

I will tell you on β€œthere” tomorrow evening.

Let me know if you have the evening to yourself, tomorrow.

😁
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by DaddyCash: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
GoodLady must hear this.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by otukpoyam(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
MadarasBlade:
Everyone has a cross to carry, for men it is their financial capability, for women it is their youthfulness.

Older ladies are less desirable to their younger counterparts. As much as women hate to admit this, it is the truth.

Broke men dey collect, na so 27+ dey collect.

When igbo traders work their ass off till their late 30's what age range do you think they get married to?

This is d honest truth. The financial, biological and marital realities of men and women are totally different from each other. It can never be the same, no matter how woke, ignorant, unrealistic and gullible some ladies choose to be.

2 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by emee701(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Just yam and okra. So it would make sense if you can combine pounded yam and okra
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by otukpoyam(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
bluefilm:
The wall is undefeated.

All women hit the wall at 30.

And from there, it becomes a hell of ride down the slope for them as their Sexual Market Value in the dating market nosedives steadily and speedily.

Their beauty starts to depreciate gradually gradually.

Funnily enough though, it is at this age they start looking for the men whom they rejected in the past to see if they can start something with those guys before they hang their boots in retirement.

Unfortunately, for some of these women at that age of 30+, they shockingly discover that most of those guys they rejected when they were hot and in high demand have already moved on.

But it is what it is and the cycle goes on...

This is d honest truth. The financial, biological and marital realities of men and women are totally different from each other. It can never be the same, no matter how woke, ignorant, unrealistic and gullible some ladies choose to be.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by otukpoyam(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
toujurs:
I created a thread relating to this, on how i feel for women who are still single at 30, Mehn hmm if you are 30 still single, no boyfriend, and you feel it's fine. My dear you are mentally sick. Because men in their 40's even go for girls in their mid twenties, highest 24/25. I do pity these women in their 30's

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Okay, thanks.
emee701:
Just yam and okra. So it would make sense if you can combine pounded yam and okra
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by faceLAGOS: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Okay, I will.. smiley smiley

πŸ™‚

Good night.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Mhizcandy(f): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:
The Rate Of Infertility In Nigeria Is Alarming! - Why unmarried ladies must have a child before clocking 30years - Relationship Expert

Do you agree with her? Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBXgmckJr0w
Some of y’all will just come here and start chasing clout! Rubbish
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Brandiebird: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Someone has no education, no money, barely able to afford their own basics but they have children so they won? If another person is turning up, taking care of themselves and then some but they choose to not have children and they are unfortunate?

It all makes sense now!

3 Likes

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by toujurs: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lovelydaisies:

You can keep your pity to yourself because it doesn't put food on anyone's table nor solve any problem. Pity my foot.

What about men that haven't made money or are still struggling to be stable financially at that age? Are they mentally sick? Because women will go for men who are financially well-off.
Let me talk like you; I pity such men who are not comfortable, even in their 40's.

You should create a thread for struggling men and give them your pity. It might help th buy bread cheaper. Mtchew!
this is more reason why you are still single, as old as you are . I wonder who would marry you with this entitled mentality of yours So you now judge how financially stable men should be, as a factor for the high rate of single women, which most are single mothers especially on this forum. Poverty have really dealt with you. Continue waiting for a financially stable man, don't go and make hustle to support your man. Mumu!!! Women are supporting their men, you are in your house, broke, waiting for a financially stable man, i pity you. Don't help your life, wait for financially stable men o!. I wonder when rich men, started marrying from poor families. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by ufotty2001: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
lotkyes200:
That you are 30yrs not married as a lady not bad oo just be good a good man will come soon.

But the problem is most Nigerian ladies see relationship and marriage as their last chance to escape poverty they have no dream no goal in live than just waiting for who will come and marry them. Ladies wake up time has change find something meaningful get yourself busy and the man will see you with much respect.

Having said that am of the school of thought that should you exceed 35 and you have the means to take care of your child not a bad idea sha.
what u said is just 100% true.. u will meet a girl no ambition, no goal or career.. most of them are waiting for the man to come and set them up
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by BRATISLAVA: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

Stop this scam..ABI Japa Canada no dey hungry you too or any member of your family?

There are many people who sell hats but don't enter the sun themselves.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by SodiumValproate: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
Some of us are still way too selfish to bring crying babies into this world... grin grin grin

I've heard that Yoruba women have high chances of conceiving twins because of the kinds of food that they eat, can you guys tell me the secret ingredient so that when I'm ready I'll prepare it in my food and probably give birth to twins and then have my tubes tied after that?
With that you small small breast, are you sure the twins won't be starved of mother's milk? πŸ§πŸ€”
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Brandiebird: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
ufotty2001:
what u said is just 100% true.. u will meet a girl no ambition, no goal or career.. most of them are waiting for the man to come and set them up

Seriously? Can I ask what age group these girls are? Are they under 25?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by bluefilm: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
otukpoyam:

The truth will always be the truth.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Eriokanmi: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Samantha123:
How much? Tell me now so I can start saving it for you.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And why must I wait for you to come to SA first?
Lol. Just a joke...but I'd ne at the annual Africa Health this year. I'd translate it to you don't worry. Which tribe are you?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2023
prophetfire:
Your generation from your father is already burning in hell fire, waiting for you and your kids.
U don't know my father, MY FATHER&OR MY FATHERS ARE GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... THEY HAVE FEATHERS&SHOULDERS OR THEY HAVE FEATHERS ON THEIR SHOULDERS... THEY SHOULDERS&SOLDIERS me with THEIR FEATHERS, no matter the weather; either or whether or neither... I don't either, wither, neither, thither, hither, etc; runs helter skelter, because THEY ARE MY MAKER... THEY ARE also THE maker&or THE makers of Hell fire... Again, no wonder U are prophet fire... U can't answer questions or a question about Hell fire&on Hell fire... Prophet fire that can't answer questions on Hell fire&about Hell fire... Who would admire let alone hire such prophet fire...? Except those who wants 2 hire him in2 Hell fire&for Hell fire, etc; since Hell fire is what he so much desires&what they so much desires... They would expire in Hell fire... Their desire are attires&things that would expire...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
U don't know my father, MY FATHER&OR MY FATHERS ARE GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... THEY HAVE FEATHERS&SHOULDERS OR THEY HAVE FEATHERS ON THEIR SHOULDERS... THEY SHOULDERS&SOLDIERS me with THEIR FEATHERS, no matter the weather; either or whether or neither... I don't either, whether, neither, thither, hither, etc; runs helter skelter, because THEY ARE MY MAKER... THEY ARE also THE maker&or THE makers of Hell fire... Again, no wonder U are prophet fire... U can't answer questions or a question about Hell fire&on Hell fire... Prophet fire that can't answer questions on Hell fire&about Hell fire... Who would admire let alone hire such prophet fire...? Except those who wants 2 hire him in2 Hell fire&for Hell fire, etc; since Hell fire is what he so much desires&what they so much desires... They would expire Hell fire... Their desire are attires&things that would expire...
Meanwhile, I am healthier &wealthier...ETC because GOD & THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ARE MY FATHERS...
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Emmanuel30a: 12:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:
Did you want to give birth to twins and you have an idea or ideas on how to do so...?
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Pamty(m): 12:41am On Jan 28, 2023
Blessin1:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me and my daughter, we have nothing to eat since yesterday please.we have been surviving on drinking garri and help from a few friends but lately everyone has abandon us and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head while I await for my salary please. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num;
First Bank
Faith

Kindly text me your name, phone number and other information to pamilerinbamidele@gmail.com. I would love to support.

Thanks
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Dshocker(m): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:
Some of us are still way too selfish to bring crying babies into this world... grin grin grin

I've heard that Yoruba women have high chances of conceiving twins because of the kinds of food that they eat, can you guys tell me the secret ingredient so that when I'm ready I'll prepare it in my food and probably give birth to twins and then have my tubes tied after that?

You have to relocate to Nigeria first & the sex must be from a Nigerian.
Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Bolubaba(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2023
She is very right. The rate at which young guys and ladies come to the lab for fertility issues this days is alarming. I can remember a time about 9 students came for practical posting in a lab I was working, only 1 had the chance of impregnating a woman. In developed countries there might be easy way out. But ask yourself are you living in a developed country? Can you afford to go to the developed countries to seek medical assistance? I'll advise young unmarried individuals to go fertility test. Guys should do SFA (might add MCS to it) so that you don't [b][/b]unknowingly father another man's child. And ladies who have never conceived should go for hormonal profiling and do the 6 parameters. It's just an advice.

officialwdhtv:
The Rate Of Infertility In Nigeria Is Alarming! - Why unmarried ladies must have a child before clocking 30years - Relationship Expert

Do you agree with her? Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBXgmckJr0w

1 Like

Re: Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) by Owologbo(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2023
Godwin4444:
Isn’t it madness to believe d new note policy will affect tinubu that can order bullion vans

Now atm machines are no longer working cos no new notes to load inside, pos operators are now charging 400 naira on 10k n some people believe it is still tinubu that will suffer

Till 4pm today banks are still giving out old notes via d counter n nobody is collecting it outside, who will suffer for this?

N some people still believe it is tinubu that will suffer

Stop giving out half baked personal opinion here.
all Eco, Providus, Standard chartered banks. ATM machines are dispensing new notes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.