Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps (25430 Views)

A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai / Asiwaju Tinubu: Let’s Use Our Diversity For Prosperity. PICS. / Saraki: Let’s Use Democracy To Entrench Peace, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by AminuRano87(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fiscus105:
To be candid to ourselves, CBN shouldn't be an agency of government that is supposed to tackle vote buying, if govt of the day wants to curtail vote buying, agencies like EFCC, ICPC,DSS, POLICE even INEC itself are the one who have jurisdictions and definitely not CBN.

Go to banks, up till now, banks are still given out old currencies "over the counters", yet the money would expire next 4 days, Saturday & Sunday inclusive.

Why must citizens suffer because CBN wants to vote block buying?

Meanwhile, is CBN gov really fighting vote buying out of patriotism or mere fighting political vendetta?

Is CBN gov supposed to be political in nature ?

It would soon open to everyone ooo.
God bless you. Some poor nairlanders want businesses to suffer because of their hatred fro politicians. Village people and business owners are suffering because of this policy.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Jevica: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Today I have done about six transactions and I did transfer. So what’s the issue here. Must it be cash?

1 Like

Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by DeWorlex45(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lamanii22:
People that did ritual too would go and renew it lol…
flesh & blood did not reveal dis to u.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by litaninja(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
I'm not sure I understand. Are the other arms of government begging the CBN?
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Illegal1(m): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2023
maasoap:
Must everything be about Tinubu or the coming election? The hardships presented by the naira notes and fuel scarcity no be here. But all what Zombiedients see is Tinubu’s pain

i wonder hw sum of dis people reason i swear...

they 4get tinubu can order bullion van of new naira note.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by mtngloetiartel: 2:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by mono26: 3:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Fiscus105:
To be candid to ourselves, CBN shouldn't be an agency of government that is supposed to tackle vote buying, if govt of the day wants to curtail vote buying, agencies like EFCC, ICPC,DSS, POLICE even INEC itself are the one who have jurisdictions and definitely not CBN.

Go to banks, up till now, banks are still given out old currencies "over the counters", yet the money would expire next 4 days, Saturday & Sunday inclusive.

My oga pls manage this CBN decision for at least one month and let the election come and go first and le get it right this time for your your children futture. Ignore the right agencies to fight but suppot d agency that can do it now (CBN)

Why must citizens suffer because CBN wants to block votes buying?

Meanwhile, is CBN gov really fighting vote buying out of patriotism or mere fighting political vendetta?

Is CBN gov supposed to be political in nature ?

The secret would soon open to everyone ooo.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by justmondris: 6:28am On Jan 28, 2023
No
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by justmondris: 6:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Stupid people that have been approving stupid loans for Buhari, are claiming they are doing it for the citizens. No more votes buying for you guys. The new currency circulation problem is nothing compared to what we have been passing through in the hands of our corrupt leaders all in the name buying votes. Money in the soak way, how market??
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by orisa37: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2023
lets-use-old-new-notes-for-6-months-reps.

It's illegal to do so. Mr. PRESIDENT has SPOKEN AND has made his JUDGEMENT KNOWN
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Shut up,who be we

Will you keep quiet? When has we included zombie in the scheme of things? I am talking about living humans that has functioning brain.

Please go and sniff Agbado master butts to recharge. You are loosing it faster than expected.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by orisa37: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2023
lets-use-old-new-notes-for-6-months-reps.

BUHARI must sign that Into an ACT.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by rummmy: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Fiscus105:

Go to inside bank hall, tell them you want to withdraw #100k (provided you even have up to that)

Come back and tell us ur experience.

Everything shouldn't be judged on the desk of politics ok...

Secondly, go to down town and market places and see volume of old notes here and there.

I insist, CBN has no business in curtailing vote buying. Let those who are established to do it to fight it.

In nearest future, if Tinubu now wins and he is dealing with emefiele seriously, you would run here and wailing. Claiming marginalisation, tribalism, that CBN is supposed to protected from politicians, but u failed to see him dwelling with politics now

Bye, but make sure u purge ur self from prejudice, only if you want to have peace of mind in remaining years you want to spend on earth
I'm still shocked why other candidates are not complaining..
Tinubu can not win talk more of dealing with anybody...who dash am.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Fiscus105(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
rummmy:
I'm still shocked why other candidates are not complaining..
Tinubu can not win talk more of dealing with anybody...who dash am.

Update urself and read how Atiku is complaining.

Tinubu will buldoze Buhari not to talk of minute Emefiele on his way to Aso rock.

You will still come here to lament by July/August about new president dealing with CBN gov.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration / Mohammed Magaji Says Kawo Flyover To Be Pulled Down For A Better One In Kaduna / Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.