Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps (25405 Views)

A Governor Collected N500m New Notes From One Bank – El-rufai / Asiwaju Tinubu: Let’s Use Our Diversity For Prosperity. PICS. / Saraki: Let’s Use Democracy To Entrench Peace, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Rimsd:
Please CBN should not listen to those thieves 31st should be 31st, Buhari is doing well on this one. Tinubu should go to hell with his ugly druggy face...

Tinubu, Atiku will get whatever amount of new notes they are going to need. Ever wonder why masses are finding it difficult to get hold of the new notes? You don't know your country at all

1 Like

Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Godwin4444: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
maasoap:

It's already affecting my income
don’t mind them

I went to bank to pay in now n the queue was heartbreaking d atm were not even working

1 Like

Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by ayandee: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
PureFace1:

You think they can't buy votes with transfers on Election day if they really want to buy votes ? keep deceiving yourselves
Transfers will be hard. Most people in rural areas and majority of artisans and market women do not have bank accounts.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by saysoo: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=120417584]Thunder fire all you criminals. New naira note deadline remains. Go hug transformers

You want to share 5k to buy our future and see us suffer for nothing. Later you will be hearing budget padding here and there. God will punish all the people that have enslaved Nigerian masses. You buy their future and see your people JAPA from their father land just because of your greed.

How can a man be sharing 5k per electorate and still perform after election? Impossible!!!
The day I fell in love with Peter Obi is the day he dropped out of PDP primaries because he refused to share monies to delegates. A billionaire for that matter ooo. He later said he would rather prefer to lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing. Legend!!!

How can Atiku be contesting president for the past 4 dispensations? Where is the man getting his money from?.Atiku has a company with the largest employer of labour in the private sector. Also an university?
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Slynation(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
NoToPile:

Everyone can't receive transfers and one cant use transfers to pay for everything, I bought 400 naira orange gave him 1k new note, I got old 500naira and 100naira as change.

grin
Spend it again... grin
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Charly68: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
WILL THE MAN LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF REASON ?
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Allisgud: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Big lie,gbajabiamila,that money u and ur principal are dudging from taking to the bank will expire in your house,speaker of thief's house of representatives
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Kelvinhunta: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
U don't seem to have common sense, when did CBN tell u that they r doing this just to block vote buying? By law d currency should be redesigned every 5yrs and here we r almost 15yrs from d last currency redesign. Cry all y can, threaten Emefiele all u can, call him anything u can, come January 31st the old currency would faze out. I wish u and ur cohorts that wish Nigerians remain poor a happy transformer hugging season
Fiscus105:
To be candid to ourselves, CBN shouldn't be an agency of government that is supposed to tackle vote buying, if govt of the day wants to curtail vote buying, agencies like EFCC, ICPC,DSS, POLICE even INEC itself are the one who have jurisdictions and definitely not CBN.

Go to banks, up till now, banks are still given out old currencies "over the counters", yet the money would expire next 4 days, Saturday & Sunday inclusive.

Why must citizens suffer because CBN wants to vote block buying?

Meanwhile, is CBN gov really fighting vote buying out of patriotism or mere fighting political vendetta?

Is CBN gov supposed to be political in nature ?

It would soon open to everyone ooo.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by slimfit1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
maasoap:

Show us those notes now!

What's your point?
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Padipadi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
maasoap:

I'm not that senseless, that common man is you.
This economic disaster of a policy is already affecting me. But I don't blame you, you don't deal with money everyday. You're jobless, it doesn't affect you.
You are a common man very daft idio t.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by backnbeta(f): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:
The truth is Femi is acting to the script of who made it possible for him to sit as a speaker. None of the front runner presidential candidates has said pem about the naira EXCEPT TINUBU. it goes to show you where the pain of the House is coming from.

From all indications Buhari has one last VETO to shock politicians in nigeria. Immediately he vetos it.. it is finished

Abeg make una follow me.buy or bring buyer

See link : https://www.nairaland.com/7540735/urgent-sale-four-4-plots
Please search your heart and answer truthfully without thinking about Tinubu or the presidential election:

1. Do you have free access to the new naira?
2. Are all your e-transactions hitch free?
3. Have you been receiving the new notes successfully both at POS and ATM?
4. Do you think mopping up money to punish a polithiefcian without considering the populace is a good approach?

Please let's look at the stupidity of Emesiere, beyond the election! I'm not voting for anyone but this is affecting me! My old notes (gotten from the bank this morning) was rejected at the market this afternoon and it took me quite a while to convince the seller to accept the notes! We can spend the two until the old gradually fades out!
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by OfficialAPCNig: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
They should extend the deadline by 3 weeks, 21st February. Na that one go pain urchins wella
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by maasoap(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

You are a common man very daft idio t.

You, your father and mother are daft and common man who enjoy hardship
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Papichulostunne(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Minjim:

Why are you people so foolish because of hatred like this.
The deadline can never affect Tinubu but you and I. Tinubu just doesn't want anything to infuriate the people any further than they are. It might negatively affect his chances.

But because of hatred, most people can't see beyond their noses
This is not hate speech but the plain truth. The BULLIONVANATOR will br greatly affected. Do you know how much cash some senators have stashed in there houses how much more TINUBU.!! Your Mr "Emi lokan"

Bros if you were one of them you will do the same because you dont do transfer for some illegal activities your boys carry out for you cus if they are caught your name will appear on transaction that you wont be able to deny.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Padipadi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
maasoap:

Me my father and mother are daft and am a common man who enjoy hardship
I dunno your father n mommare useless naa. Sorry enjoy your misery!
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by TristanX: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
backnbeta:

Please search your heart and answer truthfully without thinking about Tinubu or the presidential election:

1. Do you have free access to the new naira?
2. Are all your e-transactions hitch free?
3. Have you been receiving the new notes successfully both at POS and ATM?
4. Do you think mopping up money to punish a polithiefcian without considering the populace is a good approach?

Please let's look at the stupidity of Emesiere, beyond the election! I'm not voting for anyone but this is affecting me! My old notes (gotten from the bank this morning) was rejected at the market this afternoon and it took me quite a while to convince the seller to accept the notes! We can spend the two until the old gradually fades out!

We’re okay with then inconveniences. If this is what it will take for the Feb election to be free and fair then let’s make this our sacrifice.

Nigeria 🇳🇬 must be great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by okrikaboi: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
My main fear is that
How am I going to get around in public transportation?
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by TristanX: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fiscus105:
To be candid to ourselves, CBN shouldn't be an agency of government that is supposed to tackle vote buying, if govt of the day wants to curtail vote buying, agencies like EFCC, ICPC,DSS, POLICE even INEC itself are the one who have jurisdictions and definitely not CBN.

Go to banks, up till now, banks are still given out old currencies "over the counters", yet the money would expire next 4 days, Saturday & Sunday inclusive.

Meanwhile, is CBN gov really fighting vote buying out of patriotism or mere fighting political vendetta?

Go to the ATM if u want new notes
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Childofaking: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

How did you amass 100 million in your house without visiting the bank? It's either the money got to your house via money laundering in the first place or the person na better thief.

Off course it was stolen. it is because of them they are changing money now.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by HisGraceBet: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na lie una wan use am do election
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by WhirlWindx(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
The HoR should know they don't represent us on this issue. The Masses stands with the President on this.
Go ahead with your treats to issue the WOA. It certainly holds no substance.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by StrongAlphMale: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
obembet:

You are the most mumu person on this nairaland... If you go bank and street, u will see how people are crying bitterly.

I hope CBN stand on their plan, u will be the first to complain when u see alot suicide.

Remember, politicians will always find their way.

You this Yolubba old evening newspaper learn to shut up on important issues like this.

The new Naira note has come to stay And Jan 31st remains the deadline for it validity. Tinubu the drug fool must be taught a bitter lesson. The old idiot wants to bribe his way to win but he has failed woefully
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by onyekabosco(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fiscus105:

I think does institutions has failed when it comes to vote buying, they don't go against the politicians, it's just like trying to kill something from the tail instead of the head
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by MiaBeer(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

I dunno my father n mommare useless naa. Sorry enjoy I’m enjoying my misery!
Were you adopted? Sorry for you!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by kaymart: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
PureFace1:

You think they can't buy votes with transfers on Election day if they really want to buy votes ? keep deceiving yourselves
They can't 'cos the money isn't in their bank account
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by orisa37: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
MR. PRESIDENT HAS SPOKEN AND THAT IS THE FINAL SEAL
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by orisa37: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
The NASS is not a COURT a JUDGE or a jury.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Scamburster(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
PureFace1:

Haha, on that day there would be no network for transfer nationwide.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by orisa37: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
INVALID. ONLY BUHARI AND E-MEFIELE CAN AUTHORISE THAT.
Re: Let’s Use Old, New Notes For 6 Months — Reps by Deoo1125: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Abi oloriburuku ni iyalaya yin, something dry affect person right now, una dey here dey yan nonsense, then swear for una no. Una think na joke ni. Because ur papa believe targeted at some one we should now suffer for it.

SpecialAdviser:
Thunder fire all you criminals. New naira note deadline remains. Go hug transformers

You want to share 5k to buy our future and see us suffer for nothing. Later you will be hearing budget padding here and there. God will punish all the people that have enslaved Nigerian masses. You buy their future and see your people JAPA from their father land just because of your greed.

How can a man be sharing 5k per electorate and still perform after election? Impossible!!!
The day I fell in love with Peter Obi is the day he dropped out of PDP primaries because he refused to share monies to delegates. A billionaire for that matter ooo. He later said he would rather prefer to lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing. Legend!!!

How can Atiku be contesting president for the past 4 dispensations? Where is the man getting his money from?. Barawo. And some mad people are still campaigning for him and Tinubu. Just because of tribalism. As if fuel and food is sold in the market based on tribes.

Enough is enough, we either build our nation or we continue to be slaves living an unprogressive nation. I no get una time sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Defy Sit-at-home In Onitsha Anambra, Go About Their Christmas Activities / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.