Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note (76618 Views)

How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by SmartPolician: 1:23am On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
The old one is beautiful than this new shit.

If you've seen other African countries notes, like Egypt, Angola etc, you'll see what they call beauty.

I might even attach the photos.

I want people to see that our currency which was beautiful before is now behind many African country currency.

Money is not supposed to be colourful and beautiful because it makes them expensive to print. The value is more important than the looks.

Look at US dollar bills; their colours are always boring because the country understands that money shouldn't be colourful and beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by MITCHELL96: 1:38am On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:

Money is not supposed to be colourful and beautiful because it makes them expensive to print. The value is more important than the looks.

Look at US dollar bills; their colours are always boring because the country understands that money shouldn't be colourful and beautiful.

I know but I'm just saying I preferred the old notes to this one.

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by techWriter3: 3:11am On Jan 28, 2023
OP this is what you noise like
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by quinox947: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Today, this evening is the first time I am holding the 200 Naira note as my own. I saw it with people but never owned it to give it a good scrutiny.

Holding this one now and giving it an up close look I have to say, I approve of the new 200 Naira. Even though it's only a change of ink, this color change fits it perfectly well and I love it.

It's the best designed Nigerian currency for me, and pictures do not do enough Justice to it.

Which one is yours?
Allow water to touch it and those your beautiful colours will be gone.

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by orisa37: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2023
Smart Goddy is still HOARDING them.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by remsonik(f): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2023
The new notes is not worth the value of the money. I still prefer the old notes that looks beautiful with a higher value. Squeeze the new notes once and see how it will look like, very soft. The old note is stronger

3 Likes

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Osariemen12: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2023
They should put Tinubu's face in one of the currencies.

Isn't he dead, yet?
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by PrinceOfLagos: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2023
It's beautiful when it's very new

I got N20,000 from first bank ATM , the money is so beautiful

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Beautiful
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Today, this evening is the first time I am holding the 200 Naira note as my own. I saw it with people but never owned it to give it a good scrutiny.

Holding this one now and giving it an up close look I have to say, I approve of the new 200 Naira. Even though it's only a change of ink, this color change fits it perfectly well and I love it.

It's the best designed Nigerian currency for me, and pictures do not do enough Justice to it.

Which one is yours?

Very beautiful.

Before I actually saw it, I had been reading up comments that made me believe that the new notes were not beautiful.

But alas, they are all beautiful, especially the 200 naira.

I like the green of the 500 naira too.

The 1000 naira is not that beautiful. It is the one that actually looks dyed.

4 Likes

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by ipobarecriminals: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2023
sad nah beautiful una go chop there sad undecided? I heard say the bank don't even the money yet there .What a useless policy
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Reinamaria(f): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2023
rickpat:
BEAUTY WITHOUT VALUE=BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN

How are they without value?
Can you not get anything valuable in exchange for those?

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Donedeal1(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Have not yet seen one.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Gbemini(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2023
The new currencies are beautiful but ipob will still condemn it
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Mayeldah(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Make it Sha get value, whether money fine or not, na value be the Koko

What is the essence of a beautiful 20,000 Madagascar's note wey no fit buy a loaf of bread?

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2023
Non of the New note is beautiful. #100 naira note is now the most beautiful Nigerian naira note

2 Likes

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Bigchristo: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Which one is yours?
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by emenezer(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2023
Naira value should be the goal... Not beauty

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by benqo01(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
More, I can't post all as they're too many but our currency no fine reach these ones. They just spoil everything!

THESE RE BEAUTIFUL OURS IS PAINTING NO VALUE

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by omoadeleye(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
More....

Your whole life is full of hate, you have never for once appreciate what your country has ever done before.

And people like you cannot make a beautiful thing in their life but they're always quick to condemn other people's work.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
More, I can't post all as they're too many but our currency no fine reach these ones. They just spoil everything!

Sierra Leone's 1000 note is the most beautiful, followed closely by Burundi's 2000 note. These are uniquely beautiful. The rest is just a waste of space ma.

State of Eritrea #50 note is uniquely pretty too. Perhaps it should have been my no. 1

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by superCleanworks(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:

It's the best designed Nigerian currency for me, and pictures do not do enough Justice to it?

the old 200 has over 100 colours and must have take MONTHS to design while this one was just run over with a photoshop filter and created in ONE SECOND.

you compare it to this CRAP?

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by benqo01(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2023
OP WHERE DID U BUY WEED U TOOK THIS MORNING

2 Likes

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Anunakeeh: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2023
See the Quality of other Currencies compared to Nigeria's own.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by superCleanworks(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Osariemen12:
They should put Tinubu's face in one of the currencies.

Isn't he dead, yet?

Hahahahaha.
and you say you wan make heaven?
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by uuzba(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinamaria:

How are they without value?
Can you not get anything valuable in exchange for those?
You get Less things now.

When N200 came out around 2006, you could buy $1 and still have change.
Today, don't allow malam slap you with your new N200.

2 Likes

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by macrodata(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2023
rickpat:
BEAUTY WITHOUT VALUE=BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN
Walahi... You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Lovenorth: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2023
I agree
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Akujuriobi: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2023
The value of your currency is what makes it beautiful.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Echoban: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Which one is yours?

Soohgbadun sa?? angry
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by gigabyte13: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Una dey argue for which denomination fine pass
Chichi una no get for Akant or Pocket
Na so poor people dey argue for irrelevant matters
Mtchewwww
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
More....

You been to comoros and Egypt?
That Comoros is a turn off , even Djibouti...

You sure say no be KGB spy work you day do so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.