Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note (76620 Views)

How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by severee(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Today, this evening is the first time I am holding the 200 Naira note as my own. I saw it with people but never owned it to give it a good scrutiny.

Holding this one now and giving it an up close look I have to say, I approve of the new 200 Naira. Even though it's only a change of ink, this color change fits it perfectly well and I love it.

It's the best designed Nigerian currency for me, and pictures do not do enough Justice to it.

Which one is yours?
100 dollar bill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.