Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note (76628 Views)

How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / Who Amongst You Used This Nigerian Currency [coins] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Innobee99(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
More, I can't post all as they're too many but our currency no fine reach these ones. They just spoil everything!
I must confess, ours is far behind what u just posted
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
hifocus:

Sierra Leone's 1000 note is the most beautiful, followed closely by Burundi's 2000 note. These are uniquely beautiful. The rest is just a waste of space ma.

State of Eritrea #50 note is uniquely pretty too. Perhaps it should have been my no. 1

I agree with your view on Sierra Leonean currency.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Indispensable85(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
I love the 500 note
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by superCleanworks(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Osariemen12:

My bro, it's heaven at last.

cheers to that 🍺
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
I agree.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by LocalStandard1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Litmus:

Don't mind him, some on here are just Nigeria blind. Even if, for example, the Kenyan money was a square piece of antelope dung, he would say it was better than the Nigeria one and those like him would celebrate. He posted infantile, over-designed notes from all over Africa that are just as, classless, banna Republic looking as majority of their flags.
It's people like that who are happy to dump the superior things of Nigeria for the inferior ways of other places in Africa.

You've said it all!

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by MITCHELL96: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Please do and tag me if you don't mind.

I love Burundi's 2000 currency note the most. The colour blend is very distinctive in my eyes.

Love Madagascar's 20,000 note as well.

Egyptian 10 pounds no be am at all.

Sure, I'll tag you.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by LocalStandard1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
membranus:

All the currencies look shabby and cannot endure long usage. There is no single beauty in anyone of them. Just within a month of usage, many of the circulating new currencies look like overused ashawos.
That is a talk for another topic.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Sure, I'll tag you.

Thanks
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by uuzba(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Reinamaria:

"Less" is still something.
Less is not a word anybody likes.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by BeanX(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nothing special about it
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
D for remove d cow na
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Franklydes(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
No difference, it's still same with the old notes design na just pinkish red dye na hin make am look different
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Mcreloaded(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
When it comes.es to weight and beauty.
Say no more.
Gradually if APC rules for the next 8 years I am sure Nigeria currency can out weigh this Zimbabwe currency in terms of weight and beauty

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by assholemods: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
DSC7:

E get any denomination wey get value before? undecided
Whatever the denomination might be what we want is value.

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Bukola94: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=rickpat post=120433108]BEAUTY WITHOUT VALUE=BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN[/quote ] God bless you, u are intelligent, you have sense. I use to ask myself, Why introducing 1,000 in the first place? Why changing color of currency, when are our economy is so bad & poor and why not use that money to better the life of Nigerians, who are in abject poverty?
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Dont smoke it as weed.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by alobright17(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
The old one is beautiful than this new shit.

If you've seen other African countries notes, like Egypt, Angola etc, you'll see what they call beauty.

I might even attach the photos.

I want people to see that our currency which was beautiful before is now behind many African country currency.

MODIFIED: I don't blame the uneducated folks that are saying trash about what I said, you people are talking as if it's a must to always prefer our country stuffs to another. Are we better than other countries in every aspect?

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria so we could actually brag about all these things other African countries are using to do shagara for us una say NO 😒

I actually posted this not because other country currency is better that ours but because the old one was far better and beautiful than this new ones.

Now, it puts it behind some African country currencies

I'll make a post about it today, y'all anticipate.

Abeg shutup, someone said the new one is more beautiful and majority agreed with him, if you have sense what you've done is to compare the old and new not to bring in other countries notes for comparison.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by MITCHELL96: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
alobright17:

Abeg shutup, someone said the new one is more beautiful and majority agreed with him, if you have sense what you've done is to compare the old and new not to bring in other countries notes for comparison.

Ok, I've heard you. Now move on with your life.

I rather lose millions than engage in an argument with you.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by alobright17(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Ok, I've heard you. Now move on with your life.

I rather lose millions than engage in an argument with you.
if you like loose zillion it won’t stop me from telling you this .

You lot won’t go and nationalise in other countries yet nothing in your own country is good. If these new currencies are from another countries you will see it as best, since is from Naija oh it is worst it is this and that.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Lekan239(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:

If you've seen other African countries notes, like Egypt, Angola etc, you'll see what they call beauty.

I want people to see that our currency which was beautiful before is now behind many African country currency.

MODIFIED: I don't blame the uneducated folks that are saying trash about what I said, you people are talking as if it's a must to always prefer our country stuffs to another. Are we better than other countries in every aspect?

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria so we could actually brag about all these things other African countries are using to do shagara for us una say NO 😒

I actually posted this not because other country currency is better that ours but because the old one was far better and beautiful than this new ones.

in conclusion all other Africa country note is sha better than Nigeria note abi. We hear you
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by pacespot(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
When are we going to remove this Arabic inscription defacing our currency note and making Nigeria look like an Arabs country
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Poleski: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Dutch money.

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Nati123(m): 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
I totally agree with you
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by ladej(m): 3:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Beautiful or ugly

The main thing is to spend it well

If you don’t have it

What’s the point ?
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Falconx47: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Today, this evening is the first time I am holding the 200 Naira note as my own. I saw it with people but never owned it to give it a good scrutiny.

Holding this one now and giving it an up close look I have to say, I approve of the new 200 Naira. Even though it's only a change of ink, this color change fits it perfectly well and I love it.

It's the best designed Nigerian currency for me, and pictures do not do enough Justice to it.

Which one is yours?

They simply copied some colour features of the previous 200 over to new 500 and vice versa, then added blue colour to 1000, is that too hard to notice?

The designs are exactly same as the old currency, and the printing plates remained the same, I guess that was done to minimize the cost of the change, which would have been higher if they had to redesign or make new plates.

Anyway, being "beautiful" is not a necessary quality of currency notes, they just need to be unique and difficult to counterfeit. I doubt there was any improvement in that regard by this currency change, as the counterfeiters just have to change colours too, I guess this particular exercise is targeted at currency hoarders and maybe vote buying, not really a redesign or upgrade in security.

I actually have a feeling there'll still be confusion in the future when the new money starts getting stained and worn out, it may become different to distinguish between the old and new currencies, if some mischievous people try to bring old notes into circulation.

Lastly, the designs of Naira notes have always been beautiful, whether old or new, na value dem no get!

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by siofra(f): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Sure, I'll tag you.

Next time you make a thread like that, tag me too☺️

I love threads like that!
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by MITCHELL96: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

Next time you make a thread like that, tag me too☺️

I love threads like that!

Really? Well, I already posted it but I'm not the kind that wants to post too much here or even post at all.

I actually brought this up because i wanted to counter what he said and also see if majority of Nairaland members are on his side or mine because that new note doesn't make sense at all.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Psoul(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
MITCHELL96:

It's not by how beautiful it is. It's about the value it carries.
A beautiful currency note without good value is like a beautiful girl without brain.

See American dollar that looks like black and white painting and imagine it's value.
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by MITCHELL96: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Psoul:

It's not by how beautiful it is. It's about the value it carries.
A beautiful currency note without good value is like a beautiful girl without brain.

See American dollar that looks like black and white painting and imagine it's value.

I made a post about it, I know value and purchasing power Is what really matters but I was talking about the beauty here, maybe next time we'll talk about the value.

The Nigeria currency still doesn't have value sef and still lacks behind in beauty. No be double wahala be that?
Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by teemonk(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
membranus:

There is nothing to appreciate in Nigeria. The country with its new currencies is depressing.

You made me chuckled softly to myself. We are all tired...

1 Like

Re: The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note by Psoul(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I made a post about it, I know value and purchasing power Is what really matters but I was talking about the beauty here, maybe next time we'll talk about the value.

The Nigeria currency still doesn't have value sef and still lacks lags behind in beauty. No be double wahala be that

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.