Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. (3277 Views)

Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by frozen70(f): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
omaira:

My luck too good… if e no good, I for no notice say I no Dey make progress when she dey with me na.

I think you need enough time to watch the situation before you conclude

Meanwhile take a break from the relationship and try again then you conclude

Coincidence can't happen twice
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Adaisback(f): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yes some people have badluck following them, that girl must have contacted it during sex. That's why it's not good to Bleep indiscriminately and for the married ones to stay faithful.
There is this abacha seller, each time she saw me, she would beg me to buy from her and any day I refuses, she would dish out to me for free saying I do attract customers to her. she is not alone in this. When I noticed truly that I have good luck following me, I start praying for myself that the good luck should extend to my business too and it did. I believe my good luck is inborn and strengthened by the fact that I help people a lot including strangers and the aged

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Nonexisting1: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Most Nigerian girls are bad luck to any man they come in contact with. That your uncle that used to do well, how has his life been since he got married?
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Craig24: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
It is by this experience that many will believe that curses and blessing are a natural force.

It is also said that the spiritual realm controls and superceeds the physical realm, which is why every spiritual being on earth which is very conscious of the force they represent keep away from women at all cost until marriage.
I.e., any man who wants to fulfill his destiny must first avoid women, secondly, stay away from alcohol, then avoid smoking and drugs.

These vices will lead you to your early grave.

Abortion, incest, murder, etc. that involves the shedding of human blood in whatever guise will hold you down like a plague until you atone for you sins. Prayer or fasting can not help you out.
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by BISHOPCHARLIE: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Not every girl has the same level of luck and some have outright bad luck.
I once dated an olosho, I observed good things come my way anytime I had sex with her. If I was broke and had sex with her, I'll have money before end of that week. So it continued that way for a while, I can't marry her because of the lifestyle she lives.

If your girl is right for you, a clear sign to look out for is your financial situation while she's with you. You might not be rich overnight but you will be very comfortable to meet her needs.

If you're dating a girl and running into problems (financial and otherwise) then something is wrong somewhere.
Some girls have dated ritualists in time past and have lost a great deal of their glory in the process, such girls might have physical beauty but lack good luck and this might make them lose out on good men to marry. Mr A comes and goes, ditto other suitors.

As a young man trying to settle down, you need to be on the lookout for this signs.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Aklee4994(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
omaira:

Who be this one
Only jeon can save you from him...so you don’t know Daddy CK Aka (sabinus)
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by Aklee4994(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

This Yaba left patient again undecided
just mention jeon to come and carry his patient nah
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
LordIsaac:
Hmmm....let's await elders. All I know is that there are very strange people on the earth!

how strange can these people be ?
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
virginprincess:
Not everyone has a good spirit in them,some people are carrying the spirit of bad luck,that is why you should be careful the kind of person you date(male or female),some people are sent from the pit of hell to come and destroy others.

these words is being said every day to my hearing. but how true is it to our practical lives
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:
OP,

You urself, Do u have Goodluck in You,

how am I suppose to know ?
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
virginprincess:
Oga not only girls has bad luck,most of you guys are also carriers of bad luck,stop being one sided.

is there any practical experience that can be attached as a reason for this comment ??
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
virginprincess:
Of course it has,if you know you are having sex with her you better stop for your own good.

after that day I have been knacking her till now... I don't even know what my problem is.
Re: Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking. by omaira: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
jimmyolasun:
they have used this one destiny collect post for inside coven... pele ooo grin

wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? / For The Virtuous Ladies Out There / 7 Meaningful Touches Every Husband Should Use To Reach For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.