Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen (2075 Views)

Why Christianity Is A Big Joke / Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
It takes 6 months plus for new currency to circulate in a developed country.

It is practically impossible for the new naira notes to go round a population of 200 million people.

CBN are smoking expired weed if they think people will stop using old note.
Let me tell you, if CBN like let them extend it if they like let them give 31st as deadline.
IT WON'T STOP NIGERIANS FROM USING OLD NOTES.

Modified:
Verywickedgoat I don't blame you fear fear children.
Afterall you be goat we dem dey use fear fear control around.
I told you 31st will not work
You dey fear fear up and down like big fool.
I be lion, we no dey follow crowd dey run with fear like goats. So you can never understand how lions thinks
The same way Dem use fear fear make you fools go rush take unknown vaccine.
Na your type Dem go give deadline to drink sniper and you will be first to drink
Better change your name to VeryStupidFearFearGoat. Bloody fool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
I withdrew new notes
I use am buy food and I was given old notes as change
Will you reject the old note?
The new 1k note I spend and every buyer and seller give me old notes as change.. why?

Because it is impossible for new notes to circulate round 200 million people in 1 month.
You will need more than magic to make that happen.
This CBN nonesense will not work
Nigerians will continue using old notes
After 31st January. NOTHING GO HAPPEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by tempest01(m): 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

It is practically impossible for the new naira notes to go round a population of 200 million people.

Let me tell you, if CBN like let them extend it if they like let them give 31st as deadline.

You better go and change your old note and stop spewing nonsense except you want to contribute to reducing inflation.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2023
tempest01:

You better go and change your old note and stop spewing nonsense except you want to contribute to reducing inflation.
If you carry your new notes enter market
Enter okada
Okada give you old note change
Will you reject it??
Will you ask the illiterate okada man for his bank account to do transfer?
Or will you pay the fruit seller or groundnut seller via bank transfer?

See how stupid it looks.
A normal transition of currency takes 6 months plus.
Even if you cagange all your money into new notes. The circulation has not reached the average sellers.

5 Likes

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by VeryWickedGoat: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Fool.
You will be caught up with your vote-buying oppresors when your old note is rejected everywhere.

Better start using e-payment channels for your transactions. POS, transfer, USSD & co otherwise sorry na your new name.

11 Likes

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Fool.
You will be caught up with your vote-buying oppresors when your old note is rejected everywhere.

Better start using e-payment channels for your transactions. POS, transfer, USSD & co otherwise sorry na your new name.
Even a poor bastard like you is making noise. You that have less than 2k in your account.
So You will use bank transfer and e channel to pay for suya in a local area.
See how foolish you sound.
Or you will use bank transfer to pay for fish in the market. Una dey very stupid

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by VeryWickedGoat: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Even a poor bastard like you is making noise. You that have less than 2k in your account.
So You will use bank transfer and e channel to pay for suya in a local area.
See how foolish you sound.
Or you will use bank transfer to pay for fish in the market. Una dey very stupid

Spoken like a true fool. Every market woman has a POS near her but you still dey chop mama thank you so you no go know.

13 Likes

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Spoken like a true fool. Every market woman has a POS near her but you still dey chop mama thank you so you no go know.
Mumu shey aboki wey dey sell suya get Pos
go the local areas in village and go and use Pos to buy stockfish. Stupid fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 12:27am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Hahahaha this fool go use him alternate accounts to like his comments grin grin grin
LMAO I just dey see all your alternate accounts for below.
Such a loser, that you have to use different accounts to like your post.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by VeryWickedGoat: 12:41am On Jan 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Mumu shey aboki wey dey sell suya get Pos
go the local areas in village and go and use Pos to buy stockfish. Stupid fool

Like I said you are a small boy eating mummy thank you that's the only reason you can open this dumb thread.

Every responsible adult making their own money are rushing to change their notes before deadline whether it is a lie or not because they understand the value of their sweat APC, PDP, LP, rich, poor, old, young.

You dey here dey type absolute rubbish waiting for your fellow secondary school students to jump in and support you with nothing dey happen. We gather dey and other Gen Z bullshit.

If you like change or no change, how e take concern us?
Mumu.

9 Likes

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by VeryWickedGoat: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Hahahaha this fool go use him alternate accounts to like his comments grin grin grin
LMAO I just dey see all your alternate accounts for below.
Such a loser, that you have to use different accounts to like your post.

The other guy wey fire you up there na my alternate too abi?

If only your thread was sensible enough to make FP it will mean that I have 200+ alternate monikers. E pain you say nairalanders see the foolishness in your posts.

Foolish boy. Goodnight.

8 Likes

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by tempest01(m): 12:44am On Jan 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Enter okada
Will you reject it??

See how stupid it looks.
Even if you cagange all your money into new notes. The circulation has not reached the average sellers.

100 naira below is still legal tender. Why would change be an issue?

4 Likes

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Like I said you are a small boy eating mummy thank you that's the only reason you can open this dumb thread.

Every responsible adult making their own money are rushing to change their notes before deadline whether it is a lie or not because they understand the value of their sweat APC, PDP, LP, rich, poor, old, young.

You dey here dey type absolute rubbish waiting for your fellow secondary school students to jump in and support you with nothing dey happen. We gather dey and other Gen Z bullshit.

If you like change or no change, how e take concern us?
Mumu.
Don't worry when Buhari give you deadline to drink sniper, you will be the first mumu to drink sniper grin

If Buhari say you should kill your mother before 31st January, you as cheif mumu will rush and do it before deadline.

I'm very sure you rushed and took vaccine for covid before deadline.
Now the covid done mysteriously disappear.
Dem just dey play you because you a still a child.
Go and hang yourself before 31st January. Obey the deadline
Continue following like sheep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

If only your thread was sensible enough to make FP it will mean that I have 200+ alternate monikers. E pain you say nairalanders see the foolishness in your posts.

Foolish boy. Goodnight.
Loser you were caught, stop lying.
Children like you never learn how to lie.
I saw your numerous monikers below as you were logging in and the likes kept incresaing. Small boy you need to learn how to lie, you still dey learn work grin
Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2023
tempest01:

100 naira below is still legal tender. Why would change be an issue?
Does every change have to be only 100 naira. What if them no get 100 naira.
You use 1k new notes buy 500 naira goods them give you old 500 naira note if you reject it, na you lose
Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by Moh247: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2023
grin

The funny part is big politicians would still buy votes with new notes while mumu people think they can stop the big guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

Foolish boy. Goodnight.
You don cast your alternate account called Heartfelt grin grin grin
Continue exposing your numerous monikers
Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 1:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:
grin

The funny part is big politicians would still buy votes with new notes while mumu people think they can stop the big guys

They think they are fighting politicians but they are causing confusion for themselves.
That fool said every market woman has Pos grin
I ask am does aboki have pos
The idiot just dey avoid the question
Very stupid people think new currency will stop vote buying. I swear some people are just born naturally stupid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by Moh247: 1:05am On Jan 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

They think they are fighting politicians but they are causing confusion for themselves.
Very stupid people think new currency will stop vote buying. I swear some people are just born naturally stupid

Nigeria na cruise

Emefiele over printed Naira to offsett local bills and give Governors allocation ( Obaseki raised the alarm) to clean out Excess liquidity Emefiele won do abacadabra economics

Print less new note, destroy more old note

2 Likes

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by SultanOfPuna: 1:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:

Nigeria na cruise

Emefiele over printed Naira to offsett local bills and give Governors allocation ( Obaseki raised the alarm) to clean out Excess liquidity Emefiele won do abacadabra economics

Print less new note, destroy more old note
Gbammm!!!
You got it very correct.
That foolish kid called verywickedgoat came online to spew trash then he log out and use his alternate accounts to like the rubbish he posted grin grin grin
If you ask him
He doesn't know what liquidity means

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by egopersonified(f): 4:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Hoe
Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by okoroemeka(m): 5:03am On Jan 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Enter okada
Will you reject it??

See how stupid it looks.
the money change was rushed to stop politicians from using the billions they packed in warehouses to rig election,as always with buharis ideas,it will have good intentions but poor planning and zero implementation,from my location currently in orumba south LGA in anambra state the penetration of the new notes is just 5%,people are just using the old notes,such policies are not forced,it is gradual,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by bdon123(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Pls keep ur old notes wit u n see wonders soon....she u are very stubborn

2 Likes

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by CivilEngineer90: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Fool.

I remember your type back then in school. "The lecturer said if u don't submit on time it's 10marks" ""the lecturer gave assignment and only two of us will graduate " 😁😁 easily controlled and manipulated. I won't be supprised u work under someone because it is very easy to spot submissive people. The deadline won't change a thing mark it!

1 Like

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by Globad(f): 6:34am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

You're wrong

There are villages and markets in the hinterlands without any pos.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by Enny2013(f): 6:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Hmm...I don't even know what to say! Let me wait till 31st.
Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by VeryWickedGoat: 6:58am On Jan 29, 2023
bdon123:
Pls keep ur old notes wit u n see wonders soon....she u are very stubborn

Lol
This is all that needs to be said.

People wey no get 50k for account sef dey come form jagaban online. 😁
Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by VeryWickedGoat: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2023
CivilEngineer90:
I remember your type back then in school. "The lecturer said if u don't submit on time it's 10marks" ""the lecturer gave assignment and only two of us will graduate " 😁😁 easily controlled and manipulated. I won't be supprised u work under someone because it is very easy to spot submissive people. The deadline won't change a thing mark it!

If dem born you well keep your old notes (if you have any) till 1st February. I triple dare you.

1 Like

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by Aldol: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Seriously ehn many Nigerians no wise at all. It baffles me how they think this policy will affect politicians most. Las las na the poor and struggling masses go still suffer am. Make we dey watch. I will be here to mock them when the reality dawn on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by Minjim: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2023
tempest01:

Change it where.
Tell us where you changed your

The best bet is to keep all your money in the bank and not have anything higher than #100 with you or a week now.

How possible is that ?
Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by Aldol: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:

If dem born you well keep your old notes (if you have any) till 1st February. I triple dare you.
Stop talking trash,I just spoke with someone staying in a remote village in Edo, the person said they haven't even seen the new naira note. Similar situations in many villages. They must extend it ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Deadline Is A BIG JOKE.. Nothing Will Happen by Qatar2022: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Nigeria and their stupid mentality, that money will remain in your hands idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spots On My Penis, Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me / Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men Let's Discuss / My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.