Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps (30358 Views)

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" / Peter Obi Talks About “Citizens Participation In Governance” In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by leisuretym: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2023
wink
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Nemesis0147(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Victorclean1:
Nigerians be wise. Yorubas are scheming to use the northern vote to climb to power.

No Yoruba in APC and 99% in PDP are doing all to deceive the north to vote for them.

Vote for your fellow northern candidate or LP whose members caught across Nigeria.
d
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by zeusdgrt(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

This guy really finished with a 3rd class

You think Almajiri in villages care about your app?

I am disappointed that of all people... instead of Okoros to present Soludo, a 1st Class...they presented a useless idiot.
Sensitization is different from mobilization.If u go school u for know wetin e mean

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by PeterObi4LP: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Urchins won't like this. The emergence of Obidatti have change Nigeria campaign circle and politics.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by TheChameleon: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2023
zeusdgrt:

Sensitization is different from mobilization.If u go school u for know wetin e mean

Write in English and then we can talk.

How do sensitize someone with an app when he has no phone ?

I am 100% sure you also graduated from a miracle center.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Ogunleti01: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Victorclean1:
Nigerians be wise. Yorubas are scheming to use the northern vote to climb to power.

No Yoruba in APC and 99% in PDP are doing all to deceive the north to vote for them.

Vote for your fellow northern candidate or LP whose members caught across Nigeria.
Stop being unfortunate and mischievous!
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

I am disappointed that of all people... instead of Okoros to present Soludo, a 1st Class...they presented a useless idiot.
My guy first class doesn't transmit to success. Ask Zuckerberg, Kanye, Elon, etc no be by first class. Join us as we fight for a new Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by degreatstalion: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin
cheesy

Is obvious that you are the slowpoke here. An unfortunate child to his parents.

I’m sure your parents are crying everyday

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by phorget(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Always behaving like he is the best

Structure less party

E pain you abi?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by 77up(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Una go still won't smell even second position, Obi will fight third position with Kwankwaso.

That's the reality.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by phorget(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

You've stated your point so you can now shift please.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Steinmann: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2023
WAY TO GO !!
obedients need to maximize new age technologies and innovations ,since OBIDATTI is all about PROGRESS NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

People with phone would MOBILISE themselves with the Mobile-Apps, and then go out there to SENSITIZE those other people without phone.

Stop being Adamant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Allisgud: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2023
This is called digital campaign,obi is with the right team,walahi this is the man we need as president,imagine the people at the grass can be able to report their chairman and obi will be there before u know it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by HIPROFILE(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Mpiawa azu!

Ooogini! Nwoke na eme eme

Makachi Obi na enye ndia high Bp.

APC and PDP go don deh say which kind problem be this!

Meanwhile shebi Tinubu and Shettima been roll out NairaTaxi free taxi abeg weh the thing deh now grin grin grin Ndi ala…

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by PointZerom: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

I am sure you're sending this post from the fuel queue in your neighborhood. We understand your frustration.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by PointZerom: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:

Omenka how market?
Hope you've reclaimed your ancestral lands from the terrorists you voted for?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by HIPROFILE(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2023
PointZerom:

I am sure you're sending this post from the fuel queue in your neighborhood. We understand your frustration.

hahahahahahahaha The guy deh for queue since yesterday..oo em never still fit buy fuel em turn never reach yet em deh support APC that is a sign that fellow has brain but can not think.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Allisgud: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

if u are educated u supposed know say PhD does not equal wisdom,obi has shown it on several occasions

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Jflex07(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Second class lower urchin. BTW, your wailings ends here

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by flexyrule(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

So Almajiris should determine the fate of the chunk of hardworking educated Nigerians.

No offense, but you are the IDIOT here.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Gkay1(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Obedient forever

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Crafteck1: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2023
Victorclean1:

Wow... All you see is tribe, sorry for you.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Pierocash(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2023
Great

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Allisgud: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Osobi32:
Relax ok, you will be alright! The pain will be over soon grin
no mind am,imagine the people at the grass root can be able to report their chairman abi oneand obi will be there before u know it

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Resonance2019: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Source:
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1619470349808328704?t=eaoV6fxnxvYidbeo5MhsAg&s=19
If I like make Call oo, I like make I no join structure oo, but I can never vote d two accients of d day. I will Obidiently gi to my polling unit , vote Obidiently and wait behind to protect my votes .

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by javaguru: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2023
downloaded the app ASAP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Freemasonry: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

E dey pain you??

Obi is not stopping your preferred candidate from doing same.

Structure less party
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Freemasonry: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

E dey pain you??

Obi is not stopping your preferred candidate from doing same.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by PointZerom: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2023
HIPROFILE:

hahahahahahahaha The guy deh for queue since yesterday..oo em never still fit buy fuel em turn never reach yet em deh support APC that is a sign that fellow has brain but can not think.

Sufferness no dey tire them.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by rickyrex(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party
see bitterness oh.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 / Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / Gunmen Kill Edward Okechukwu, APC Vice Chairman In Rivers State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.