Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps (30368 Views)

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" / Peter Obi Talks About “Citizens Participation In Governance” In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Kentolo: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Just finished downloading the app. The Inec officials at Anglican primary school Ijanaki are refusing to hand my pvc. God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by reddingtonblack: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You just ended up saying that Innovative Technology is not supposed to be applied across every sphere of human existence and activities,, but Peter-Obi dared to apply in into party activities.. That's A Great Leap.

You also tried to imply that Innovative Technology is not meant for the grassroots.
But that was a very faulty assumption.
The grassroots use smartphones too.
Don't discriminate anybody.

If you need a translation simply ask undecided ideas, innovations/invention are meant to be shared and put to use cos its lifespan starts with productivity/utility.

Moreover, even the App is yet to kick start ... the true test of any idea or initiative is in the end use, Great leap doesnt start with coping what is in existence rather it is by setting a record no one as set. should the App yield a success ratings maybe then you can ascribe his step to a great leap smiley

Agreed, some of the grassroots use smartphones, but did you consider the fact that majority of the grassroots aint internet/social media savvy cheesy time will tell
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
reddingtonblack:

If you need a translation simply ask undecided ideas, innovations/invention are meant to be shared and put to use cos its lifespan starts with productivity/utility.

Moreover, even the App is yet to kick start ... the true test of any idea or initiative is in the end use, Great leap doesnt start with coping what is in existence rather it is by setting a record no one as set. should the App yield a success ratings maybe then you can ascribe his step to a great leap smiley

Agreed, some of the grassroots use smartphones, but did you consider the fact that majority of the grassroots aint internet/social media savvy cheesy time will tell

Now you're beginning to go OFF-POINT..

(Most New Inventions are based on improving the existing earlier inventions)

Thank You Very Much.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by suco01(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Always behaving like he is the best

Structure less party

As it dey pain them, it dey sweet us
As it dey sweet us, it dey pain them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by shimolv: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by CursedOsuPigs: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Idiotic yellow Bar!

You think Obi is tinubu that stole Donald Duke's picture as his own. Ewu!

Go back to Ekwulobia to join your blodas in the trenches

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Go back to Ekwulobia to join your blodas in the trenches
After you go back to any part of the sad west of your choice, and join your fathers in the trenches.

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by CursedOsuPigs: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
After you go back to any part of the sad west of your choice, and join your fathers in the trenches.

CursedOsuPig.

That's my moniker.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

CursedOsuPig.

That's my moniker.
Suqmadig!
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

CursedOsuPig.

That's MY moniker.
And that's exactly what you are.
Your name is your identity..
And you just confirmed it by yourself..

You're Cursed.
You're An Osu..
And Finally...
You're A PIG.
Excerpted From Your Own Moniker.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by obam41363: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

This guy really finished with a 3rd class

You think Almajiri in villages care about your app?

I am disappointed that of all people... instead of Okoros to present Soludo, a 1st Class...they presented a useless idiot.

You are calling a man that is peacefully contesting without insulting other candidates a useless idiot......I would really love to know how old you are as a sane Nigerian. Secondly, work on purging hate out of system.....cos from ur statement, it's really eating you up undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by CursedOsuPigs: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
And that's exactly what you are.
Your name is your identity..
And you just confirmed it by yourself..

You're Cursed.
You're An Osu..
And Finally...
You're A PIG.
Excerpted From Your Own Moniker.

One of the CursedOsuPigs has responded.

This one is in g-string grin

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

One of the CursedOsuPigs has responded.

This one is in g-string grin

I no get too much time on my schedule to be responding to unproductive comments and quotes.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by CursedOsuPigs: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I no get too much time on my schedule to be responding to unproductive comments and quotes.

Unproductive Zombidients grin

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

I know it Pained u.
Go download the app so u learn . It's better than Xvideos u watch every night to masturbate.
Have sense for once

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Unproductive Zombidients grin
Bye.
And Then..
Good Night
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37am On Jan 30, 2023
HIPROFILE:
Mpiawa azu!

Ooogini! Nwoke na eme eme

Makachi Obi na enye ndia high Bp.

APC and PDP go don deh say which kind problem be this!

Meanwhile shebi Tinubu and Shettima been roll out NairaTaxi free taxi abeg weh the thing deh now grin grin grin Ndi ala…
The normal lackadaisical non-challant behaviour of an average “give-me-free-money” Nigerian had affected the project.
(Zero-Continuity and Zero-Manitenance Culture)
Peter Obi will definitely work to reduce all these non-productive behaviours and cultures from our existence and mindsets as “a people”.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01am On Jan 30, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
All must hail Biafra, EOO, MNK, ESN, IPOB.

Biafran Political Power, if there is no Biafrans Referendum forms & boxes in every polling units should there be any Nigeria voting materials & tools like forms, machines, tables, chairs and canopies etc. smuggling into Biafra territory to conduct any elections, there will be no such elections in Biafra territory anymore

Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Now, Free Biafrans Now.
We Want To Build Our Biafra Nation, politically & economically.
Biafra of Blood.

With the numerous killings that are happening in the name of Biafra, they have succeeded in sending a very wrong message across.

If the Biafra later comes, a lot of hoodlums will take over the land and start killing all those people who are not dancing to their tunes.

We don't want a Biafra full of hoodlums, and full of blood-flow.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party
Guy..
Your comment got only 6-Likes.

But people who responded to your comment got hundreds of “Likes”.

I know that we don't eat the “Likes”,, but it shows how many people who could relate with your comment.
Rather than liking your comment, people were rather responding with severe Vawulence.
And you think that tells good of you?

Please, we don't want morons in the new Nigeria we are building.
Try as quickly as possible to change your ways, and that would start by changing the way you think.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 6:33am On Jan 30, 2023
tyinfinity:
I hate obi, I love Tinubu

The Thing YOU Actually Said Up There Is That....
“YOU HATE OBI”...
The second addition there was just an afterthought..

If we ask you why you hate Obi,, you don't know.

But anyways, we have an election coming up.
People like you won't distract us
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2023
TristanX:
Where are those urchins Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023? Can u see what true politics is all about?

PO keeps teaching Tilumbu how to campaign in a modern way
They always avoid threads similar to this.
You wouldn't want them to have heart-attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 6:42am On Jan 30, 2023
crixlight2:

And what is wrong if Yoruba climb the power , are they not part of Nigeria , Yoruba are still pro Nigeria more than Biafla or death people… I know you are from South East because na dem Dey play if I don’t get make nobody get it politics… until unah start to Dey play smart politics unah no go smell that seat … you need Yoruba more than you need north for you people to win that presidency

Talking about South-East political patterns as it relates to the Presidency...
The South-East actually need “Nigeria” and “Nigerians” more than they need “Yoruba”.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by expert234: 6:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Blackfire:
Rubbish..

Structure less party

This one hits you veey hard.

He is structure less, yet you can't stop talking about him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:02am On Jan 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Obi is actually teaching all the other Contenders how to do campaign...

(The other day,, one political Clown was dancing and falling to the ground.)

The op is still the first to comment acting like he's not aware... you've got the numbers of likes you want bah

Obi goes no where.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

The op is still the first to comment acting like he's not aware... you've got the numbers of likes you want bah

Let's even talk about this now.

What are the true importance and benefits of being the FIRST-TO-COMMENT on any thread??

Because I really don't understand why people on Nairaland make a very big issue out of it.

Some even jubilate about it sef.
And I continue to wonder
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by HIPROFILE(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
The normal lackadaisical non-challant behaviour of an average “give-me-free-money” Nigerian had affected the project.
(Zero-Continuity and Zero-Manitenance Culture)
Peter Obi will definitely work to reduce all these non-productive behaviours and cultures from our existence and mindsets as “a people”.

Right on bro…Our maintenance culture is terrible both individuals and organizations government and non government Private sector is trying but generally Nigerians are bad with maintenance culture.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by TristanX: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
They always avoid threads similar to this.
You wouldn't want them to have heart-attack

That’s why they’re urchins 😂
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Biafra of Blood.

With the numerous killings that are happening in the name of Biafra, they have succeeded in sending a very wrong message across.

If the Biafra later comes, a lot of hoodlums will take over the land and start killing all those people who are not dancing to their tunes.

We don't want a Biafra full of hoodlums, and full of blood-flow.

Who need you in Biafra?

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Who need you in Biafra?
I am an Igbo Person.
I no dey hide it.
But if you people become so hostile with Biafra, I will decide not to be a Biafran Citizen.
And yes.
I will use my fingers and vote against it..
(That is, whenever the referendum will come)

If you people have sense, you should be painting a picture of “Paradise Biafra”, now that you have the chance.
What we a seeing now is a “Bloody Biafra”.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I am an Igbo Person.
I no dey hide it.
But if you people become so hostile with Biafra, I will decide not to be a Biafran Citizen.
And yes.
I will use my fingers and vote against it..
(That is, whenever the referendum will come)

If you people have sense, you should be painting a picture of “Paradise Biafra”, now that you have the chance.
What we a seeing now is a “Bloody Biafra”.

Biafrans knows what to do, we are not like Nigerians political scammers that always lying, making fake promises to people like you, scamming them/you of your votes.

Now is war, there will be no Nigeria electoral processes in Biafra, future is coming with a referendum and will campaign with Biafra blueprint map.

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Biafrans knows what to do, we are not like Nigerians political scammers that always lying, making fake promises to people like you, scamming them/you of your votes.

Now is war, there will be no Nigeria electoral processes in Biafra, future is coming with a referendum and will campaign with Biafra blueprint map.
Forget this nonsense rhetorics.

Just tell me one good reason why An Igbo man would kill another Igbo man because of Biafra.

(No insults.. Just give me a good convincing reason)
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Forget this nonsense rhetorics.

Just tell me one good reason why An Igbo man would kill another Igbo man because of Biafra.

(No insults.. Just give me a good convincing reason)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Piotr Cywinski Writes Buhari Over Umar Farouq Sentenced For Blasphemy / #EndSARS Memorial: Police Fire Teargas At Mourners At Lekki Tollgate (Video) / Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.