Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps (30363 Views)

Nigeria Swinging Dangerously Away From True Democracy, Obi Releases New Message / Peter Obi Releases Manifesto Titled "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians" / Peter Obi Talks About “Citizens Participation In Governance” In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

You're busy showing me Buhari..

Was Buhari killing Muslims??
Did Buhari Kill Muslims??

So now,, tell me......
Why are you guys killing your own brothers??
(Very Simple Question)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

You're busy showing me Buhari..

Was Buhari killing Muslims??
Did Buhari Kill Muslims??

So now,, tell me......
[s]Why are you guys killing your own brothers??[/s]
(Very Simple Question)

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

I thought I was trying to hear from a human
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I thought I was trying to hear from a human

Once you tell us the meaning of Nigeria in your papa & mama languages, it will qualify you to hear from me. If not keep messing yourself with tribalism.

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Once you tell us the meaning of Nigeria in mother's & father's languages, it qualify you to hear from me. If not keep messing yourself with tribalism.
What is the true meaning of “BIAFRA” in Igbo Language??
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Since you don't know how to communicates with Google, I've helped you done that.

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Since you don't know how to communicates with Google, I've helped you done that.
You're very Stupid..
You asked what “Nigeria” means in our mother-tongue...
Now I asked you same question about Biafra..
And you went and brought nonsense from Google.

Is that what it means in Igbo-Language??
(which is supposed to be your mother-tongue)

Ọya naa..
Mr. Googler..
Google about Nigeria too..
And you will see that Nigeria is also A REGION too..

Kedu ihe “BIAFRA” pụtara n’asụsụ Igbo.??

Onye kwuo Biafra, (ma-ọbụ kpọọ aha Biafra mgbe Ọ na-ekwu okwu),, kedu ihe nkọwa Okwu ahụ̀ (ma-ọbụ Aha ahụ̀) kwesịrị ịpụta n’asụsụ Igbo.??

Biafra, ọbụ mkpụrụ-okwu Igbo ma ekwube ya ọfụmá??
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2023
I was also one of those people who were once patiently waiting for referendum..
So that we can vote for freedom..
We were so many like that..
But that was before...
Hoodlums have taken over the struggle.
And it's very clear that the referendum will never come again.
(Not with this amount of blood-flow)
And if it ever comes, lots of people who were patiently waiting for it have already changed their minds.
They don't want again.
(And that includes me too)
Hoodlums seem to be more in number than the remaining sensible ones.
And if you must know the bitter truth,, no SENSIBLE and EMPATHETIC Igbo-blood would vote to have a republic where insensitive and blood-thirsty hoodlums are going to be ruling over him.

(The watch words here are Sensible and Empathetic --- Take Note)

Cc..
WelcomeToBiafra
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You're very Stupid..
You asked what “Nigeria” means in our mother-tongue...
Now I asked you same question about Biafra..
And you went and brought nonsense from Google.

Is that what it means in Igbo-Language??
(which is supposed to be your mother-tongue)

Ọya naa..
Mr. Googler..
Google about Nigeria too..
And you will see that Nigeria is also A REGION too..

Kedu ihe “BIAFRA” pụtara n’asụsụ Igbo.??

Onye kwuo Biafra, (ma-ọbụ kpọọ aha Biafra mgbe Ọ na-ekwu okwu),, kedu ihe nkọwa Okwu ahụ̀ (ma-ọbụ Aha ahụ̀) kwesịrị ịpụta n’asụsụ Igbo.??

Biafra, ọbụ mkpụrụ-okwu Igbo ma ekwube ya ọfụmá??

Tribalism kill you there, mumu man.
Divide & rule will not work in this Republic of Biafra about to be restore.

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Tribalism will not save una in this 2023 of Biafra Restoration.
Repent for the restoration of is at hand, no human can't stop or delay Biafra freedom again.
Did I ever told you I am an Igbo speaking Biafran?

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I was also one of those people who were once patiently waiting for referendum..
So that we can vote for freedom..
We were so many like that..
But that was before...
Hoodlums have taken over the struggle.
And it's very clear that the referendum will never come again.
(Not with this amount of blood-flow)
And if it ever comes, lots of people who were patiently waiting for it have already changed their minds.
They don't want again.
(And that includes me too)
Hoodlums seem to be more in number than the remaining sensible ones.
And if you must know the bitter truth,, no SENSIBLE and EMPATHETIC Igbo-blood would vote to have a republic where insensitive and blood-thirsty hoodlums are going to be ruling over him.

(The watch words here are Sensible and Empathetic --- Take Note)

Cc..
WelcomeToBiafra

You were using Biafra agitation to making money.
Some of you has been bought over by Nigerian politicians directly and indirectly but you don't know. The only voice I listening to is the words of HRM Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 5:10am On Feb 02, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

You were using Biafra agitation to making money.
Some of you has been bought over by Nigerian politicians directly and indirectly but you don't know. The only voice I listening to is the words of HRM Nnamdi Kanu.

Do you also listen to Simon Ekpa?
(Let me know the type of devil I am dealing with here)
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 5:33am On Feb 02, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Tribalism will not save una in this 2023 of Biafra Restoration.
Repent for the restoration of is at hand, no human can't stop or delay Biafra freedom again.
Did I ever told you I am an Igbo speaking Biafran?
Simple Question,, you cannot answer.
And you expect me to believe what you're saying.
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 5:34am On Feb 02, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Tribalism kill you there, mumu man.
Divide & rule will not work in this Republic of Biafra about to be restore.
Guy, speak Igbo.
Stop speaking fake English
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Guy, speak Igbo.
Stop speaking fake English

You are talking rubbish.

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Simple Question,, you cannot answer.
And you expect me to believe what you're saying.

Was it only Igbo speaking region fought 1914-1970 Nigeria vs Biafra war?

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Do you also listen to Simon Ekpa?
(Let me know the type of devil I am dealing with here)
I am listening to everywhere both aso rock's transmitter.

The commands of Lord MNK that the whole world should follow, listening, and share COAF General Simon Ekpa's broadcast for this new dimensions we are seeing today; is final. I am a Biafra Autopilot citizen, do you have problem with that?

Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by buhariguy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Obi is miles ahead...
The hope of the poor masses
that is the method for obituary to buy vote,
God will punish and disgrace obi.diot
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Was it only Igbo speaking region fought 1914-1970 Nigeria vs Biafra war?

1914.??

Good-Night.
I'm done with you..
Re: Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps by BluntCrazeMan: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

I am listening to everywhere both aso rock's transmitter.

The commands of Lord MNK that the whole world should follow, listening, and share COAF General Simon Ekpa's broadcast for this new dimensions we are seeing today; is final. I am a Biafra Autopilot citizen, do you have problem with that?
You're Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 252 Units Of 2-Bedroom Flats In Idale, Badagry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.