Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? (1683 Views)

MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM / Who Really Benefits From Nigeria's 'prosperity Gospel'? (BBC News) / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
good point! But does God intentionally allowed evil, if so is there Biblical evidence to support that?

The Bible clearly said He hates evil. That guy is an insane person but let me let you see it for yourself.
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by CyberHustle: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Both. To God through godly leaders and to Satan via satanic leaders.
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
wow I'm impressed! So please sir may I ask who get right to set standard for humans?

The God The Law giver has already set everything eg if you walk into fire, you are gonna burn! That is a Law! If you break A Law, you are gonna get harmed.
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=ChocolateWine post=120469326][/quote] please what's your point?
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
good point! But does God intentionally allowed evil, if so is there Biblical evidence to support that?

Yes,

Evil was created as a learning tool...
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

Yes,

Evil was created as a learning tool...
So who are we to blame when evil is perpetrated? The one who created it, or the evil itself?
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Bible clearly said He hates evil. That guy is an insane person but let me let you see it for yourself.

Maybe you have another explanation for Isaiah 45:7...

Please do tell..

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
CyberHustle:
Both. To God through godly leaders and to Satan via satanic leaders.
please what's your prove sir?
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

Please do tell..
So with biblical fact here, who should will blame when plagued with evil?
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
So who are we to blame when evil is perpetrated? The one who created it, or the evil itself?

The one who perpetuated it.....

Life is a choice, we need to learn the boundaries so as to make better choices..

But calamities like thunder, rain storm, Tsunami, tornadoes, famines......etc are all God's doing
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:

No one...

Accept it in good faith, and as a necessary road to our destination..
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

Please do tell..

I create acid, guns, knives and fire does not mean I like them.

In my hands they have their uses and purposes eg car batteries, killing serpents no noise, no complaint etc But in lordreeds hands, it is cry and cryses coming out from cities, towns and villages.

That is the difference. I wonder if your insanity allowed you to understand.
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

Life is a choice, we need to learn the boundaries so as to make better choices..

But calamities like thunder, rain storm, Tsunami, tornadoes, famines......etc are all God's doing
So assuming your ware and the tray on your head falls as a result of stone you kicked, which would u blame, the stone that cause the fall or the tray that fell and scattered your wares?
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

In my hands they have their uses and purposes eg car batteries, killing serpents no noise, no complaint etc But in lordreeds hands, it is cry and cryses coming out from cities, towns and villages.

No no no....you know know anything...at all..

This comment just confirmed it...

Bye bye..
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
So assuming your ware and the tray on your head falls as a result of stone you kicked, which would u blame, the stone that cause the fall or the tray that fell and scattered your wares?

Lol..

Myself, I should have watched where I was going.
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

your point isn't clear sir
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

No no no....you know know anything...at all..

This comment just confirmed it...

Bye bye..

Said it! grin Once a mad man always a mad man! grin
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:

Define evil in this context..
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol..

Myself, I should have watched where I was going.
kudos sir! I'm willing to learn more from you

1 Like

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
your point isn't clear sir

Creations are neither good or evil, it is the things they do as designated good or evil by The Law Giver and Ruler.

Eg acid used for wounding people (evil) is still the same one used for cars (good) as designated by God.

That is why God is The Law and The Judge and He Who declares that which is good or evil. Not man
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

Define evil in this context..
remember this
sonmvayina:

Please do tell..
you tell me first why the bible verse was intruding
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by ChocolateWine(f): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
please what's your point?

Please what did you understand from the verse in relation to the quote attached.
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
kudos sir! I'm willing to learn more from you

Thank you...

That's why I keep hammering on keeping Gods divine laws. They are the torch for our journey in this life...
God created us with the ability and capacity to make choices..so what are we expected to choose from?

Between good and evil
Life and death
Cold and hot
Up and down
Tall and short
Small boobs and big boobs..(lol)
You understand what I mean...that's some attempt at humour. Anyway, which ever one we choose ...there are consequences...

Choose life..

Deuteronomy 30:14-16

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Creations are neither good or evil, it is the things they do as designated good or evil by The Law Giver and Ruler.

Eg acid used for wounding people (evil) is still the same one used for cars (good) as designated by God.

That is why God is The Law and The Judge and He Who declares that which is good or evil. Not man
but Genesis 1:31 said and saw that everything in his creation was good! Sorry please can you share which bible portion support this your comment
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
remember this you tell me first why the bible verse was intruding

This is what I had in mind

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

Thank you...

That's why I keep hammering on keeping Gods divine laws. They are the torch for our journey in this life...
God created us with the ability and capacity to make choices..so what are we expected to choose from?

Between good and evil
Life and death
Cold and hot
Up and down
Tall and short
Small boobs and big boobs..(lol)
You understand what I mean...that's some attempt at humour. Anyway, which ever one we choose ...there are consequences...

Choose life..

Deuteronomy 30:14-16
According to the Isaiah 45:7 , you made us understand that God created evil. So my question is: who should we blame when plagued by evil created by God according that verse?
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
but Genesis 1:31 said and saw that everything in his creation was good! Sorry please can you share which bible portion support this your comment

Genesis 1:31 Meaning knives and Fire and acids and water was good. And evil was trapped in a good fruit and kept out of reach in a fruit which was still good, as evil had been kept away from man.

And man ordered to stay away from it. So all was good and no evil anywhere except trapped in a good fruit. So no problem anywhere.
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
According to the Isaiah 45:7 , you made us understand that God created evil. So my question is: who should we blame when plagued by evil created by God according that verse?

Ourselves....
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

Ourselves....
wow! But how are we to be blamed for what we born to see and was not invented by us sir?
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Genesis 1:31 Meaning knives and Fire and acids and water was good. And evil was trapped in a good fruit and kept out of reach in a fruit which was still good, as evil had been kept away from man.

And man ordered to stay away from it. So all was good and no evil anywhere except trapped in a good fruit. So no problem anywhere.
but according to that verse it said: everything God created was good.
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
wow! But how are we to be blamed for what we born to see and was not invented by us sir?

Well...that's life...

1 Like

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
sonmvayina:

Well...that's life...
you try Sir. Don't forget the purpose of this thread is not to mock but to think logically as go on worshipping our beloved creator. Let's learn how to defend him logically and convincingly. Thanks a lot for your contribution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Humour - The Chief Difference Between Catholicism And Protestantism / A Man Discovered That His Wife Has Hiv / When God Is Involved In Your Affairs What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.