Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? (1656 Views)

MINISTRY OF HUMAN AFFAIRS, GOD'S KINGDOM / Who Really Benefits From Nigeria's 'prosperity Gospel'? (BBC News) / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by FarmTech(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Eviana:

Understood....
I would never want folks to think that I don't honor The Creator of the Universe--God the Father.
I just wanted to give honor also to the Son of God--Jesus...the One who died for my sins.
I thought the OP wanted to get into something deeper.
Thank you..
Ms. Eviana
Welcome. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit should be honored and worshiped.

1 Like

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by FarmTech(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
Jw.org has really tried in shading more light on this issue. But I am also perplexed on the complexity of stunning explanations from some scholars ( base on my personal research). Please I need more of your input for instance, Nigeria as a country has her own leader who is accountable to the citizenry weather bad or good; so my question is in the face of all th evil permeable in this world, who are we to hold accountable to; and between God and Satan who is the boss??
Both are in charge. But God is in full charge. He just allow satan for a while. His time is coming to an end. We can see in the account of Job that Satan took permission from God b4 attacking Job. So God is still in control.

1 Like

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by Oxfordgrade: 6:04am On Feb 01, 2023
FarmTech:

Both are in charge. But God is in full charge. He just allow satan for a while. His time is coming to an end. We can see in the account of Job that Satan took permission from God b4 attacking Job. So God is still in control.
So, this two to be blamed for our woes since the are in collaboration
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by FarmTech(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
So, this two to be blamed for our woes since the are in collaboration
I'm not anti God. I'm anti Satan.

1 Like

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Daniel 4;14..

Makes a good reading ..

Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
sonmvayina:
Daniel 4;14..
Makes a good reading ..

The true God only permits Satan and his agents until the Christ comes to establish righteous rule! Genesis 49:10; Isaiah 9:6-7

God permits Satan and his agents God's word declared that the Almighty still have the final say. That's why He (God) told Satan "you must not kill Job" {Job 2:6} left alone Satan wants to destroy the faith of those keeping integrity to God but commanded him because if he overstep his boundary God will instantly restore the life of His faithful servants rendering Satan useless. John 11:4&43-44

So God has the final say but Satan is the ruler of the world using faithless ones who are loyal to him as agents!smiley
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The true God only permits Satan and his agents until the Christ comes to establish righteous rule! Genesis 49:10; Isaiah 9:6-7

God permits Satan and his agents God's word declared that the Almighty still have the final say. That's why He (God) told Satan "you must not kill Job" {Job 2:6} left alone Satan wants to destroy the faith of those keeping integrity to God but commanded him because if he overstep his boundary God will instantly restore the life of His faithful servants rendering Satan useless. John 11:4&43-44

So God has the final say but Satan is the ruler of the world using faithless ones who are loyal to him as agents!smiley

How did you arrive at all these from reading the verse I posted?

Meeen....you are so dumb...
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
sonmvayina:

How did you arrive at all these from reading the verse I posted?
Meeen....you are so dumb...

If your god is ruling presently then its to blame for all the atrocities going on in the world.
Next time you quote me know that i'm doing nothing wrong after all everything is the work of your god so don't come telling me anyone is practicing idolatry since it's all the handiwork of your god.

Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by sonmvayina(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If your god is ruling presently then its to blame for all the atrocities going on in the world.
Next time you quote me know that i'm doing nothing wrong after all everything is the work of your god so don't come telling me anyone is practicing idolatry since it's all the handiwork of your god.

Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy

Lol...have I ever denied that.

He creates light and darkness
He makes peace and evil...

He does everything...

He is the creator, everything belongs to him...

But worshipping idols is not what he made us to do...he is a jealous creator...
Re: Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol...have I ever denied that.

He creates light and darkness
He makes peace and evil...

He does everything...

He is the creator, everything belongs to him...

But worshipping idols is not what he made us to do...he is a jealous creator...

With the highlighted nobody needs to be corrected for anything because that's the way your god made them! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Hates Celebrities / RCCG Reshuffles Governing Council; Appoints 19 Special Advisers For Pst. Adeboye / I Had A Dream That I Died. Are You Having Similar Dreams? Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.