Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage (1427 Views)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
He needs to consider the children.. we live in an era where there's a lot of skin bleaching.

His kids may end up having low self-esteem because of how they look.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by puremaker7(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

I'm taking a break from men for now. My two boyfriends broke my heart. Besides I have a crush on a nairalander. I don't want him to think I'm taken.
🀣🀣🀣 u need deliverance on my bed for 3days
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
Nah! I'm not interested in this one.

Besides, dark guys are not really my spec... I prefer them brown.. smiley smiley smiley

Yet u re conderming him for his spec in women.

It seems people that full this for us are all intoxicated whenever they attack every post.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Sniper101(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
I'm in the search market too grin

Fair in complexion (naturally)
With a good sense of humor
Must be a graduate
Should be gainfully employed
Should have a sense of humor
Must be well behaved
Should have have the fear of God
Must be a Christian
Should not be chubby nor fat
Should be an introvert
Must not be a social media freak
... etcetera etcetera

other nationals are Most welcome 😊
Cos there may not be such a girl in Nigeria πŸ˜’
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
I'm not condemning him, I'm just speaking my mind.

I mean just imagine a dark couple with extremely dark children, they might as well move to South Sudan... The kids would be invisible in the dark.. grin grin grin..
They'd have to make sure to always switch the lights on to avoid bumping into them..🀣🀣🀣
Fiscus105:

Yet u re conderming him for his spec in women.

It seems people that full this for us are all intoxicated whenever they attack every post.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Isabi4lov: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:

I mean just imagine a dark couple with extremely dark children, they might as well move to South Sudan... The kids would be invisible in the dark.. grin grin grin..
They'd have to make sure to always switch the lights on to avoid bumping into them..🀣🀣🀣
I have seen dark couples given birth to fair children, what matters is the kind of genes both parents are carrying , organic soap and cream has made some people to become white overnight.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Isabi4lov: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
I no be Igbo girl but Igbo babes plenty for Lagos
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by annford: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

End that freaking mindset of yours because it's possible. And you still live in Peace. I have seen it multiple times over the years compared to people that have been dating for ages.

My wife and I married 4 months after our first date. We have been together for 10 years and counting...

2 Likes

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:

This your comment can make a dark skinned person feel insecure. Smh.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by MorningSir: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Isabi4lov:
I have seen dark couples given birth to fair children, what matters is the kind of genes both parents are carrying , organic soap and cream has made some people to become white overnight.
hmm..make dem do dna test first before I go gree!
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Isabi4lov: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
MorningSir:
hmm..make dem do dna test first before I go gree!
Is not matter of DNA , the lady family has people that are fair in complexion , some are even escape albinos. Facially you will know that the children looks exactly like their parents.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Jeon(f): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Very funny!

3 Likes

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nilon: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

I'm taking a break from men for now. My two boyfriends broke my heart. Besides I have a crush on a nairalander. I don't want him to think I'm taken.
can we be friends? I like you already
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dark couple giving birth to fair children? shocked shocked Did the fathers do paternity tests?

You see? This is why I said he should consider the children, now they'll have to use organic soaps and creams to bleach their skin, all thanks to their father who decided to be selfish by looking for a dark woman on nairaland, when he's also dark.

They may not feel comfortable in their own skin, unless they move to South Sudan because almost everyone is extremely dark there..🀣🀣🀣
Isabi4lov:
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by gabriel66386: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Go go provide for youGo go provide for you...
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by MorningSir: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Is not matter of DNA , the lady family has people that are fair in complexion , some are even escape albinos. Facially you will know that the children looks exactly like their parents.
hmm ok o if you say so πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
My apologies..πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

He can go ahead and start a kingdom of darkness if he wants, I'm not stopping him..🀣🀣🀣
Nia69:
This your comment can make a dark skinned person feel insecure. Smh.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
A 38 years old man no fit find babe in real life
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Isabi4lov: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
MorningSir:
hmm ok o if you say so πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Yeah
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Isabi4lov: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
Dark couple giving birth to fair children? shocked shocked Did the fathers do paternity tests?

You see? This is why I said he should consider the children, now they'll have to use organic soaps and creams to bleach their skin, all thanks to their father who decided to be selfish by looking for a dark woman on nairaland, when he's also dark.

They may not feel comfortable in their own skin, unless they move to South Sudan because almost everyone is extremely dark there..🀣🀣🀣
They have family members that are naturally fair even escape albinos, so it's possible because of their family genes .
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Well, I've never seen a dark couple with fair children.

I'd still think the father should do a paternity test because I've heard a case whereby a lady used that same excuse to make her husband take responsibility for a child that's not his.

She was a white woman with some black ancestry and it happened that her husband was mixed, half black and half white, but he was extremely fair in complexion.

The wife cheated on him with a dark black man and got pregnant, when the baby was born, it was dark and the husband was kinda surprised... But the wife managed to convince him that they both have black ancestries in their genes, so he mustn't get surprised by the baby's skin colour.

But the truth always has a way of coming out in the end.
Isabi4lov:
They have family members that are naturally fair even escape albinos, so it's possible because of their family genes .
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Isabi4lov: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, I've never seen a dark couple with fair children.

I'd still think the father should do a paternity test because I've heard a case whereby a lady used that same excuse to make her husband take responsibility for a child that's not his.

She was a white woman with some black ancestry and it happened that her husband was mixed, half black and half white, but he was extremely fair in complexion.

The wife cheated on him with a dark black man and got pregnant, when the baby was born, it was dark and the husband was kinda surprised... But the wife managed to convince him that they both have black ancestries in their genes, so he mustn't get surprised by the baby's skin colour.

But the truth always has a way of coming out in the end.
Well I'm not a science student but from the little I know from my biology classes during my secondary school days , we have what is called genes and traits.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
There might be genes and traits, but those men need to make sure that they're the biological fathers of those kids because some women will continue making them to take responsibility for the kids that are not theirs in the name of genes and traits.

He doesn't have to ask the woman questions or express his suspicions, but he can just take the baby's DNA and go do the paternity test in private without telling the woman.
Isabi4lov:
Well I'm not a science student but from the little I know from my biology classes during my secondary school days , we have what is called genes and traits.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Isabi4lov: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
There might be genes and traits, but those men need to make sure that they're the biological fathers of those kids because some women will continue making them to take responsibility for the kids that are not theirs in the name of genes and traits.

He doesn't have to ask the woman questions or express his suspicions, but he can just take the baby's DNA and go do the paternity test in private without telling the woman.
Yeah that's true .
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Danisaint112(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
marlow1962:

Ok o my bro

Good to know you are in agreement with me. The comment below is a confirmation of what I'm saying.

annford:

My wife and I married 4 months after our first date. We have been together for 10 years and counting...

1 Like

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Godsown0: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Samantha123:
You're dark and you want a dark woman? Do you want to have extra dark and invisible children?
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Godsown0: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

Yes I remember πŸ₯Ί

But I will still date and maybe marry one. But not the wicked ones o. But they are all wicked😭
Mumu dem dey write am for head? Ugly woman
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

Yes I remember πŸ₯Ί

But I will still date and maybe marry one. But not the wicked ones o. But they are all wicked😭

Of couse u date anytin. When they said yor head is not corrrect last week, i defended u.then again they said yor head is not correct yestaday ..i all most defended u sir (no oofense) wink
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Johnholt909: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

Sorry, I don't do hookup.

Seems you don't really understand English. Hookup in that context implies let's meet and get to know each other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Leaks Singer Boutross Munene’s Bedroom Photo For Underpaying Her / Why Do Men Change From Odogwu To Odiegwu After Getting Married / Who Is The Right Person For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.