Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer (54323 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by kingxsamz(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ashley86400: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Praying for a gay son to turn straight.
Hmm, biggest mistake.

Something that has already been conditioned.
Can a straight man suddenly start liking other men?
What makes them think a gay guy will suddenly stop liking other men?
Congrats to the mother sha, she just forced him to start living codedly- double life tins.

8 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ladymillion(f): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2023
jaxxy:
Adam and eve not Adam and steve.
ur comment cracked me up
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by CEOKmotors: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2023
shogsman:
Hmm,i thought the pope said gay people were welcomed in thr church

Welcome to repent and change, not welcome to continue their lifestyle and pollute the church.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by frankadrian: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2023
IamPlato:

America has become a laughable nation, I pity who dey copy American lifestyle.

Homosexuality is not just a sin but a mental health issue... The entire LGBTQ community is a mentally challenged institute.

Thank God for saving him.

By the way,
My book is coming to Amazon soon, novel titled Salvation Army. You don't want to miss this one

A Nigerian calling America a laughable nation, and using America's phone to type it while promoting his upcoming book to be sold on an American business website, got it right?

8 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by CodedWealth(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2023
BabaOfLagos:
Homosexuals are the most uncouth and evil humans on earth.

A man who inserts his penis in another man's anus can do anything to fulfill his satanic agenda.

Africa should remain firm and repluse this imps with their uncouth culture.

The moment we allow them they would continue pushing our boundaries

You see a parent like me be firm, raise your straight children, don't assume, be firm!

For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/

This came through, Who are you?
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Franzinni: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2023
There is no repentance from homosexuality... It is better not to have the knowledge.

Anyone saying they are recovered is a lie. .. they have just found other ways to cope with the illness.

9 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:
Waoooh Awesome testimony !!!
Thank you Jesus for this great deliverance and I use this deliverance as a point of contact to as many that are still under this demonic hold of homosexuality and lesbianism, queer whatever demonic name it's called, may God's deliverance come on them in Jesus name! Let all lies of the devil be exposed ! I speak freedom, deliverance into them in Jesus name, Amen!
Probably before they became gay they tried to ask out the opposite gender, they were rejected

So they turned to their fellow same gender

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by HisGraceBet: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Good news

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by olaeffect(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Religious people are the most ignorant people in existence.

Prayers does not, and can never change a thing.

With the number of churches and prayer warriors we have in Nigeria, can you without any excuses tell me how we are 1000x way backwards behind other thriving countries of the world? 😏

Thank God the story is not from Nigeria.
Thank God that prayer is not peculiar to any single religion, even none religious people pray, some just give it a funny name e.g meditation, positive thinking, etc

And finally; you are too insignificantly insignificant to change the validity or efficacy of what prayer has done or will still continue to do 😁
The fastest growing economies in the world like China, will only be showing you their technology but would not show you their millions of Monks that do almost nothing else than pray 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by omonnakoda: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2023
There is NO evidence that prayer had anything to do with it

99.9999999999% Of prayers are not answered

If you bet Baba Ijebu it is more likely to win than for prayers to be answered.

So any person winning Baba Ijebu can claim skill even more than prayer warriors

2 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by izubext007: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Sweet 👍👌 mother.

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Enemyofpeace: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Congratulations o

Ordinary 2k no dey my
account 😌😌 a whole
leader of
tomorrow 😂
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Lionmachala(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2023
No Chelsea ...no football

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Lamanii22(f): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:
Waoooh Awesome testimony !!!
Thank you Jesus for this great deliverance and I use this deliverance as a point of contact to as many that are still under this demonic hold of homosexuality and lesbianism, queer whatever demonic name it's called, may God's deliverance come on them in Jesus name! Let all lies of the devil be exposed ! I speak freedom, deliverance into them in Jesus name, Amen!
ameeen!

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2023
Ladymillion:
ur comment cracked me up

Just stating the facts. My pleasure grin
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by airprinz(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2023
Mtcheeew!! Someone that is attracted to men already right from when he was born, you think prayer can change that?

Stay there and be deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Loverboi2cute(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2023
thank u lord 4 dis miraculous transformation.... nw i use dis testimony as a point of contact to reach out to lost people like JŌEN , GAYbriél & co on dis forum... lost folks in d wilderness dt needs to see d light... & change 4 better..asap

2 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by johnbd: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2023
And so shall God answer our prayers for our country Nigeria in Jesus mighty name amen

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by KosiGee(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2023
A gay man is a gay man. Whatever made him to share a bed or get intimate with a fellow man would never leave him. No straight man would feel amorous towards a fellow man. It’s not learnt. It’s either it was in him or not. Except a man was jumped on, completely overpowered and raped by fellow man or men. No ordinary man would look at a fellow man intimately.

That son isn’t saved. His problem is even worse than someone who tried to stop gambling or wanking.

Gambler can stop. self-servicer can overcome his addiction.
Once a man sleeps with a fellow man. The rubicon has been crossed. No going back.

If a woman’s curves doesn’t excite you but instead you get turned on by a man. Nothing will save you. It can’t be reversed.

12 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by SeriouslySense(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2023
With God nothing is impossible This is why we need faith for what we need

airprinz:
Mtcheeew!! Someone that is attracted to men already right from when he was born, you think prayer can change that?

Stay there and be deceiving yourself
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by BeanX(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2023
Thank God, I pray that all homosexuals come into their senses.

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ferdinandu(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Story story. Except he was just lured into it which means he is not even gay, he merely stop engaging in homosexual relationship or homosexual sex not that homosexual feeling is gone from him. it is like saying I just want to be single or I just want to be celibate, it doesn't not mean that I've cured loneliness or sexual feelings in my life. This is just deception. The boy merely saw the way the mum was suffering herself just because he told her he was gay and decided to tell the woman that he is no longer gay to allow her rest

3 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by uchwar1: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2023
He will still go back to gayism
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ibime(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Is he now enjoying tøto or hiding under celibacy?
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Jibsy203(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2023
85% of Muslims are gay,Yaruba men are mostly gay too

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ever8090: 11:36am On Jan 29, 2023
WiszyFraud:

With the number of churches and prayer warriors we have in Nigeria, can you without any excuses tell me how we are 1000x way backwards behind other thriving countries of the world? 😏

anytime you decide to have sense, you will get the answer to your question

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by okunwaye(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2023
"Elimination"
that is the only way to put an end to their abominable act not praying to an imaginary god

androidal
nia69
umbrateeth04
gaymanuel and co, the day of your elimination from earth is fast aproaching angry
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Originalsly: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2023
WiszyFraud:

Do the churches and prayer warriors have anything to do with God? ... only an ignorant person would believe such. And what exactly do you mean by "thriving countries"? .... and we being backwards? Back up what you're saying.

@topic .... 15 years gay life... and changed by reading letter? Maybe guy worn out... no longer hot on the market.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ever8090: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Observe him for 6 months.
Dat tin no dey just disappear like dat.
your anus go don suffer well well😁

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Thank you Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.