Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer (54392 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by expert234: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
kingxsamz:
These Christians sef, some of una too mumu. šŸ˜‚
This is like praying for a straight man to stop being attracted to women. Someone who's gay is gay. The person can't change, they can only abstain from the act. If they feel guilty by doing that, they'll only refrain from the act because of sin, just like people repent from fornication. Doesn't mean if temptation comes they won't fall for it. So her son didn't change, he's just practicing abstinence. šŸ˜‚

Lie. Homosexuality is not natural. Attraction to the opposite sex is natural
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
faithfull18:
Prayer works, no capšŸ˜‰
What exactly has prayers done?
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

Kike rat your day is coming
Oh thank you, bro grin
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
olaeffect:

Do research and tell me if they pray or not.

Someone said people from developed countries don't pray, unlike Nigerians that pray and are still backward.
I said even Chinese pray more than us.

Now you are asking me which God they pray to?
You yourself, do you feel I should give you an answer to your annoying question?

What God or god's people pray to is not what we are discussing in this class todayšŸ¤£
That is Monday class discussionšŸ˜Ž

It is like people don't even know the meaning of the word "prayer"
You are the dumb one here. The OP was talking about prayers working, and some people said Nigeria would have been worse off if not for prayers. But they forget some countries don't pray. In fact China is more atheistic than Nigeria, so obviously they provide less prayers. So I don't understand why the question is annoying, unless you are cretarded

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
IamPlato:
I am not using American phone oga olodo.
The chips are probably US. Phones use ARM chips which is US made

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Franking: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
olaeffect:

So that means you quoted and responded to me in the contrary without you agreeing or aligning with me?
And yet I am the one that is mixing things up?
Imagine someone that cannot even explain how his own body system fully works saying that faith and belief is uncertainty šŸ¤£

Think.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by olaeffect(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

You are the dumb one here. The OP was talking about prayers working, and some people said Nigeria would have been worse off if not for prayers. But they forget some countries don't pray. In fact China is more atheistic than Nigeria, so obviously they provide less prayers. So I don't understand why the question is annoying, unless you are cretarded

And I said China prays more than us.
And you have not agreed nor denied this fact, but you are asking me which God they pray to?
Now through ignorance that never ceases to amaze me, you are still insisting that some countries don't pray.
Do you know the meaning of the word prayer?
What countries don't pray please?

Because we have now come to know that Chinese monks do nothing but pray, while Chinese films all these years make ignoramus believe that all monks do is fightšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ashley86400: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
elonize:
because ur frnd nor toast u,nor mean say e nogo toast another man...stop all dis shit about both of u respecting ur sexuality crap

Speak for yourself.
You urself know the reason for your extreme homophobia is because deep down you know youā€™re not 100% straight.

Stop living in the past.
Itā€™s 2023, majority donā€™t give a shitttt who the other person is fucccking.

Itā€™s really weird that thatā€™s whatā€™s bothering you. Of all the things to be worried about. You focused on other menā€™s bedroom activities.
Oga go and sit down. Even though you dey feign disgust, you thinking about men rubbing bodies together instead of wondering why you are fantasizing about men in the first place is a sign on its own.

Iā€™ve seen too many people like you. Pretense homophobic people who deep down are obsessed with gay people and activities. You urself know the reason for your extreme homophobia is because deep down you know youā€™re not 100% straight.

Iā€™m a straight woman and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had obsessive thoughts over what lesbians do cause we no like the same thing.

Real straight people donā€™t care if the next person is gay because it doesnā€™t affect them sexually.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Light777(f): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Look bro, I appreciate y'all contributions. But it aint making sense.
Many churches in Europe and US are closing down, atheism population is increasing, thus less christians and less prayers. Yet those countries are getting breakthroughs in medical and scientific spheres, living more fruitful loves than folks here that pray every damn day. So which god are those folks praying to?

The truth is this, Nigerians have already corrupt leaders, and instead of it to be better, we are becoming a pain to the ass to each other, Nigerians don't have love because of there harsh upbringing, and the betrayal they give themselves. It aren't better any where though, but Nigerians own is obvious because of there leaders. Do not blame it on God please. If Nigeria will leave corruption and there leaders will face that which is true, we will atleast be better. Instead we are busy duplicating other countries in a wrong way. How i wish we will duplicate good leadership even as individuals. Change in a country starts with you and I, and love starts with you and I.

When we deal with ourselves first to be better, then the country will be better.

Then personally i tried telling you that God answers prayer through Jesus Christ name. Depending on you if you are willing to know Jesus Christ name.ā™„ļø
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by blahc007: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Observe him for 6 months.
Dat tin no dey just disappear like dat.
No be lie....he needs serious follow up...
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Light777(f): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Franking:

Chai. Yours is even deeper. Who is Jesus, please?

Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God, Jesus Christ died and resurrected.

He died and resurrected that we will be saved.

Jesus Christ is the light of the world, and the word Himself.ā™„ļø

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Franking: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Light777:

Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God, Jesus Christ died and resurrected.

He died and resurrected that we will be saved.

Jesus Christ is the light of the world, and the word Himself.ā™„ļø

I'm sorry but that's meaningless drivel just like a town hall is different from Bala Blu bulabai.

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Silentgroper(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
kingxsamz:
These Christians sef, some of una too mumu. šŸ˜‚
This is like praying for a straight man to stop being attracted to women. Someone who's gay is gay. The person can't change, they can only abstain from the act. If they feel guilty by doing that, they'll only refrain from the act because of sin, just like people repent from fornication. Doesn't mean if temptation comes they won't fall for it. So her son didn't change, he's just practicing abstinence. šŸ˜‚
no. it's not ..

Faggotism is just like a biological error that should and must be corrected...

Being straight is a natural phenomenon just like how we breathe.

They're completely different things...
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Silentgroper(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
okunwaye:
"Elimination"
that is the only way to put an end to their abominable act not praying to an imaginary god

androidal
nia69
umbreteeth
gaymanuel and co, the day of your elimination from earth is fast aproaching angry

Nah!!!!

Nothing or no one is eliminating her...
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Light777:

The truth is this, Nigerians have already corrupt leaders, and instead of it to be better, we are becoming a pain to the ass to each other, Nigerians don't have love because of there harsh upbringing, and the betrayal they give themselves. It aren't better any where though, but Nigerians own is obvious because of there leaders. Do not blame it on God please. If Nigeria will leave corruption and there leaders will face that which is true, we will atleast be better. Instead we are busy duplicating other countries in a wrong way. How i wish we will duplicate good leadership even as individuals. Change in a country starts with you and I, and love starts with you and I.

When we deal with ourselves first to be better, then the country will be better.

Then personally i tried telling you that God answers prayer through Jesus Christ name. Depending on you if you are willing to know Jesus Christ name.ā™„ļø

Answer this questionā€¦ Is there anything that is too hard for your god? Because from what I see, since I was born, we have been praying for this country, but instead of stuff getting better, its heading the other way fast. You guys even tell us, the heart of the king is in gods hand, so what is difficult in your god charging the heart of these corrupt leaders you noted? Is it beyond your god?

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
olaeffect:

And you have not agreed nor denied this fact, but you are asking me which God they pray to?
Now through ignorance that never ceases to amaze me, you are still insisting that some countries don't pray.

Because we have now come to know that Chinese monks do nothing but pray, while Chinese films all these years make ignoramus believe that all monks do is fightšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
1. Lets assume Chinese monks pray to Buddha. So you mean Buddha is a more powerful god than Yahweh, since he answers the Chinese prayers, and the christian yahweh watches on while Nigeria self destructs?

2. Just so you know, China is officially atheistic.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by kingxsamz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
abjonline:

If you have not experienced it, you will find it difficult to believe it. Deliverance from addiction is real. God delivered me from addiction to masturbation which I thought impossible. I now live a free life.
God can deliver you also if you desire it.
You can private chat me to talk this conversation further.

Lol, I'm not gay. Go and find someone else to help.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Silentgroper:
no. it's not ..

Faggotism is just like a biological error that should and must be corrected...

Being straight is a natural phenomenon just like how we breathe.

They're completely different things...
When you say natural phenomenon, hope you know animals can be gayā€¦

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ingriid(f): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Answer this questionā€¦ Is there anything that is too hard for your god? Because from what I see, since I was born, we have been praying for this country, but instead of stuff getting better, its heading the other way fast. You guys even tell us, the heart of the king is in gods hand, so what is difficult in your god charging the heart of these corrupt leaders you noted? Is it beyond your god?

No dear, nothing is too difficult for God to do. He can do all things cos it's His breathe you and I breath.

God has given everyone of us free will to do whatever we want. God won't change anyone unless u really wanna change. It's not God's duty to change d heart of any corrupt leader. He will only intervene when u are really willing to change.
All in all, there's a God.

Have a good evening!
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Silentgroper(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

When you say natural phenomenon, hope you know animals can be gayā€¦
which of the animals??
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ingriid:

No dear, nothing is too difficult for God to do. He can do all things cos it's His breathe you and I breath.

God has given everyone of us free will to do whatever we want. God won't change anyone unless u really wanna change. It's not God's duty to change d heart of any corrupt leader. He will only intervene when u are really willing to change.
All in all, there's a God.

Have a good evening!
Remember Pharoah in the bible? Was he willing to be changed? In fact, yahweh was so 'strong' he was hardening that Pharoah's heart so he can Bleep him up?
Now who is ordinary Bubu, that he can't change?

Also remember this

Proverbs 21:1 ā€“ ā€œThe king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes.ā€

I didnā€™t write it? Y'all did.
So walk the talk and we'll believe cheesy
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Silentgroper:
which of the animals??
Insects, birds, mammals... Take your pick.
https://www.dw.com/en/10-animal-species-that-show-how-being-gay-is-natural/g-39934832

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/homosexual-animals-debate#:~:text=But%2C%20actually%2C%20some%20same%2D,unknown%20within%20the%20animal%20kingdom.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by olaeffect(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Lets assume Chinese monks pray to Buddha. So you mean Buddha is a more powerful god than Yahweh, since he answers the Chinese prayers, and the christian yahweh watches on while Nigeria self destructs?

2. Just so you know, China is officially atheistic.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

Ok just for fun.
1. Is Nigeria officially an Islamic nation?
But hope you know the meaning of OIC?
So China being officially being an athletic nation, does that nagate the fact that China alone has more than 250m budist?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Buddhism&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjD39vOsu38AhXxVKQEHVfkAAwQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw3agPAqMSFFBWFpNQoAJdqD

Please what is the population of Christians and Muslims put together in Nigeria again?

2. Let me say what I know as a Christian John 9:31
If God is not answering the prayers of Nigerians we should check ourselves.

We practiced traditional religion and made a mess of it.
We are still messing up the same Christianity that made the western world what they are today and we are still messing it up.

And instead of us to change our evil ways, a pocket few like you prefer to venture into some new age rubbish so that you can mess that up again by your black wicked mentality šŸ˜
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
He's still gay.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by olaeffect(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Franking:

Think.

I do more than that.

I meditate šŸ˜

When you meditate you will know that it is not everything in this world that can be or has been scientifically explained šŸ˜
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by elonize(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ashley86400:

Speak for yourself.
You urself know the reason for your extreme homophobia is because deep down you know youā€™re not 100% straight.

Stop living in the past.
Itā€™s 2023, majority donā€™t give a shitttt who the other person is fucccking.

Itā€™s really weird that thatā€™s whatā€™s bothering you. Of all the things to be worried about. You focused on other menā€™s bedroom activities.
Oga go and sit down. Even though you dey feign disgust, you thinking about men rubbing bodies together instead of wondering why you are fantasizing about men in the first place is a sign on its own.

Iā€™ve seen too many people like you. Pretense homophobic people who deep down are obsessed with gay people and activities. You urself know the reason for your extreme homophobia is because deep down you know youā€™re not 100% straight.

Iā€™m a straight woman and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had obsessive thoughts over what lesbians do cause we no like the same thing.

Real straight people donā€™t care if the next person is gay because it doesnā€™t affect them sexually.
u tink dat am a gay like u,saying am not 100% straight, is d most dumbest lines of dis month.....real straight ppo care abt if a gay lives next to dem,all ur words na upside downšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.u don smoke shit
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by deavicky(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
TrajansKong:

You speak as one with personal experience of soft Man Nyash?
lol is that not why they go after their fellow gender.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Franking: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
olaeffect:

I do more than that.

I meditate šŸ˜

When you meditate you will know that it is not everything in this world that can be or has been scientifically explained šŸ˜

Doesn't seem so.

Seeing is believing. Asking me to believe what I neither see nor feel is fraudulent.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ashley86400:

Educate yourself.
The fact that you love women wasnā€™t a choice. You were born that way.
Same for those who are gay. They are born that way.

I have gay friends and theyā€™ve never ever spoken to me about sex or talked me into anything. We respect each otherā€™s space and sexuality. When I have problems with my boyfriend, they give me advice and help us settle our disputes.

If your friend almost talked you into it itā€™s impossible youā€™re straight and just a closeted gay cause why would you be having such conversations with your friend in the first place.

Breaking a bottle on someoneā€™s head shows the kind of person you are. No one forced you to do anything so why the violence? Abi, are you scared you might enjoy it and give in?

With my own intuition and observations, people who have a strong hatred for gay people are usually gay themselves- self hating secretly gay people.

Cause if youā€™re straight as you claim, gay guys shouldnā€™t bother you since theyā€™re leaving more babes for you to date.

That's the thing gay men and straight women make very good friends. We tend to have similar interests.

We can feel comfortable around gay men because we're secure they're not nice to us just to sleep with us.

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Shawl001:
Ooh,. Really?

I thought people claim God made them that way...then, why pray to God to re-make them?

Very confused and ignorant generation.

God never made anyone a gay or lesbian or whatever. God made them whole and perfect.

God really frowns at these barbaric acts, and judgment awaits such people who indulge in them, unless they repent.

Peace!

Yes. Whole and perfect.

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
IamPlato:
I am not using American phone oga olodo.

Alan Turing invented modern computing. He was a flaming homosexual.

Never use a computer again.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
olaeffect:

Are you willing to pray like the Chinese?

I guess their own way is working vs the Nigerian way.

Perhaps praying to your indigenous gods works more than praying to a foreign one

What do you think?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.