Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer (54346 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Lets assume Chinese monks pray to Buddha. So you mean Buddha is a more powerful god than Yahweh, since he answers the Chinese prayers, and the christian yahweh watches on while Nigeria self destructs?

2. Just so you know, China is officially atheistic.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China

I guess praying to your indigenous gods works.

It has worked for everybody else except Africans, maybe Africans shouldn't have ditched theirs.

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by vickydevoka(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
kingxsamz:
These Christians sef, some of una too mumu. 😂
This is like praying for a straight man to stop being attracted to women. Someone who's gay is gay. The person can't change, they can only abstain from the act. If they feel guilty by doing that, they'll only refrain from the act because of sin, just like people repent from fornication. Doesn't mean if temptation comes they won't fall for it. So her son didn't change, he's just practicing abstinence. 😂
I go tempt am
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
olaeffect:

Ok just for fun.
1. Is Nigeria officially an Islamic nation?
But hope you know the meaning of OIC?
So China being officially being an athletic nation, does that nagate the fact that China alone has more than 250m budist?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Buddhism&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjD39vOsu38AhXxVKQEHVfkAAwQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw3agPAqMSFFBWFpNQoAJdqD

Please what is the population of Christians and Muslims put together in Nigeria again?

2. Let me say what I know as a Christian John 9:31
If God is not answering the prayers of Nigerians we should check ourselves.

We practiced traditional religion and made a mess of it.
We are still messing up the same Christianity that made the western world what they are today and we are still messing it up.

And instead of us to change our evil ways, a pocket few like you prefer to venture into some new age rubbish so that you can mess that up again by your black wicked mentality 😁

1. First things first, buddhism is a non-theist religion, meaning they don't believe in any god. Consequently they don't pray for any gods for favors. So those 250m monks aren't banging themselves up to no god, they just live holy lives. Their country is working purely on brain work.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontheistic_religion

2. Nigeria is officially a secular state though there is roughly equal christians and muslims(with the muslims having a fractional edge). I don't know what you want to do with this info.

3. Please how did christianity make the western world what they are now? Why aren't they falling apart now they are getting more 'irreligious' but instead Nigeria is getting more religious but poorer by the day. Even if the religious folks are hypocrites or 'doing it wrong', at least there are righteous people. So why don't yahweh spare the country on the behalf of the 0.01% righteous like he did in the bible. Why is yahweh suddenly quiet since the bible times?

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
olaeffect:

I do more than that.

I meditate 😁

When you meditate you will know that it is not everything in this world that can be or has been scientifically explained 😁
What phenomena can meditation explain?
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
elonize:
u tink dat am a gay like u,saying am not 100% straight, is d most dumbest lines of dis month.....real straight ppo care abt if a gay lives next to dem,all ur words na upside down😂😂😂.u don smoke shit
Say the truth, you're gay. Nobody's gonna kill you

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Komu1048(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ashley86400:

Lol, what do Paedophiles, rapists, robbers and human cannibals all have in common?
1- They cause physical harm to other people.
2- Everything they do is without consent.

Gay people don't. Two gay men having sex does not affect your existence in any way.

All this long epistles won't change nuffin. Gay people have always existed. There is at least one gay person in your family that you might or probably don't know about. There is at least one in my family as well. 1 in every 10 men is gay.

Every sector of the media you watch has gay people. Even the football you watch has at least one closeted gay player that the others protect.

Gay people have existed from the beginning of men. Quite a number of Roman emperors were gay. Nero was gay. Emperor Hadrian was gay. Julius Caesar was bisexual. Henry III of France was bisexual. Kind Mwanga II of Buganda (present day Uganda) was openly bisexual. He had 16 wives, but still enjoyed sleeping with men). And they didn’t even hide it then.

In the B.C days homosexuality was legal in Greece.
Christianity and Islam that forced it to be hidden through their religious wars and conquests.
Note that I used the word *forced.*

Whatever you believe in, believe this- Gay and bisexual people are here to stay. And they don't need your opinion to thrive. So calm down oga.

How will u say they didn't affect me in anyway, don't they go to school n other gathering. Don't they recruit young people into their devilish thing. They don't try to force their stupid ideology on me like they've successfully done to you?

Listen s/he I don't care about white and their idea or whatever they want to do with their lives or what they considered appropriate.

But here in Africa, all this LGTQ etc are unacceptable and that's it. It's irritating to imagine.

Yorubas said “if one family is eating cockroach n u keep quite when their stomach start purging u won't be able to sleep at night”

They deserve to be punished and banned from any sensible society.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Komu1048:

How will u say they didn't affect me in anyway, don't they go to school n other gathering. Don't they recruit young people into their devilish thing. They don't try to force their stupid ideology on me like they've successfully done to you?

Listen s/he I don't care about white and their idea or whatever they want to do with their lives or what they considered appropriate.

But here in Africa, all this LGTQ etc are unacceptable and that's it. It's irritating to imagine.

Yorubas said “if one family is eating cockroach n u keep quite when their stomach start purging u won't be able to sleep at night”

They deserve to be punished and banned from any sensible society.
Bro, Africa is a hotbed of homosexuality. Its unfortunate Africans are ignorant of their history. And nobody is forcing your kids to be gay, they are just making them not to be homophobic. My kids can go to schools with gay literature as long as nobody gropes them. Get this into your head.
About that Yoruba adage, that's daft. I wonder how my neighbors purging affects me.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ashley86400: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
1Sharon:

That's the thing gay men and straight women make very good friends. We tend to have similar interests.

We can feel comfortable around gay men because we're secure they're not nice to us just to sleep with us.

Gbam!
You're making sense sister.
The turning point that made me complete not judge them or anyone else was in my first year in Uni.

There was this cultist that was always disturbing me anytime I see my then boyfriend off. Eventually he told me one on one that he wanted me in front of my hostel. I refused and told him to leave me alone. If you see the slap I collect that day from him and his friends. They threatened me that they would kill me and track me from the hostel all the way to my lecture hall.
Omo, I managed to escape inside my hostel and called my mum that if she didn't hear from me, they don kill me be that.
All my friends avoided me the next day. I got unknown calls throughout that day. How they got my number I'll never know.

It was a gay student (a friend of another friend) that helped me escape out of school undetected. I will never forget. My friends couldve attempted to get me out but no one wanted to be seen with me and news spread around fast that night.

It's wrong to judge anyone. Even religion itself says so.
But they will all avoid that part of the Bible and Quran and force you to focus on hate instead.

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ashley86400: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
elonize:
u tink dat am a gay like u,saying am not 100% straight, is d most dumbest lines of dis month.....real straight ppo care abt if a gay lives next to dem,all ur words na upside down😂😂😂.u don smoke shit

That's exactly what a closeted fagg would say.
Once again I'll say it- straight people don't care.
And you care too much, hence your sexuality is questionable.
Have a nice night.

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by nkemjacob2(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
What is so interesting or sweet with gay or lesbians.

Sex is meant for man & woman. Which is enjoyable.

I can't imagine myself with my fellow man having sex.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by elonize(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ashley86400:

That's exactly what a closeted fagg would say.
Once again I'll say it- straight people don't care.
And you care too much, hence your sexuality is questionable.
Have a nice night.
a classic gay is telling me good nty.don't want such words frm u ooo.....leave my yanch
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by TheOgaBoss: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
kingxsamz:
These Christians sef, some of una too mumu. 😂
This is like praying for a straight man to stop being attracted to women. Someone who's gay is gay. The person can't change, they can only abstain from the act. If they feel guilty by doing that, they'll only refrain from the act because of sin, just like people repent from fornication. Doesn't mean if temptation comes they won't fall for it. So her son didn't change, he's just practicing abstinence. 😂
western media and propaganda has so much twisted ur mentality that u now see the abnormal and absord as normal. I guess u will also say that now that are pushing hard to make people accept this gender neutral shit and non binary nonsense that a girl who is biologically born as a girl can identify as male and people should not oppose it even though it is against the natural order.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by elonize(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Say the truth, you're gay. Nobody's gonna kill you
leave my yanch for me oooo,woooooo.gay.
Na ppo children u 1 bring enter dat nonsense
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Light777(f): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Franking:

I'm sorry but that's meaningless drivel just like a town hall is different from Bala Blu bulabai.

I pray God gives you grace to know him better, I know what i am saying. Do not worry, you will definitely get a proof that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and that He saves,and you will know He is the light of the world and the word Himself.

Just give yourself a chance to know God, or atleast let out your heart to God and pray through Jesus Christ name, God will definitely answer you.

I pray God help us♥️
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Franking: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
Light777:

I pray God gives you grace to know him better, I know what i am saying. Do not worry, you will definitely get a proof that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and that He saves,and you will know He is the light of the world and the word Himself.

Just give yourself a chance to know God, or atleast let out your heart to God and pray through Jesus Christ name, God will definitely answer you.

I pray God help us♥️

grin. Jesus was the gentleman who sacrificed a weekend for humanity. So, what changed? People still, suffer, die, meet misfortunes, etc. What was the death for a weekend for?
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Light777(f): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Answer this question… Is there anything that is too hard for your god? Because from what I see, since I was born, we have been praying for this country, but instead of stuff getting better, its heading the other way fast. You guys even tell us, the heart of the king is in gods hand, so what is difficult in your god charging the heart of these corrupt leaders you noted? Is it beyond your god?

My God is not written with small letter g, please it is written with capital letter G, "God"
Thanks for understanding.

There's nothing too hard at all for God to do, and the heart of the king is in God's hands, yes and that's the reality.

See if only the leaders will be willing for God to change there heart.

Everything is willingness.

If you as a human being haven't made up ur mind to be better or change from bad to good, no matter what, no force will change you.

You will have to come out willingly.

Beside the Bible made a room for repentance and is waiting for this souls to come to Him, God has given them chance of repentance through them coming to Him, but they are not willing to free up.

Remember we were made in nature of God.

And the Bible said if we can acknowledge our sin, there should be a part they will need to play for God to penetrate there heart.

Acknowledging they have been hardened and willing to change.

Then God will be just and faithful to forgive and deliver.

Remember God said, come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden,and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for i am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Mathew 11:28-30

So all they need is accepting Jesus Christ
And believing that He is the solution
And willing to accept for God to change them from bad to good, Remember He said they should learn of Him. So when they are willing Change will definitely happen.

Remember it can not just happen, they will need to be willing and learning of God.

God bless us all♥️
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Silentgroper(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Insects, birds, mammals... Take your pick.
https://www.dw.com/en/10-animal-species-that-show-how-being-gay-is-natural/g-39934832

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/homosexual-animals-debate#:~:text=But%2C%20actually%2C%20some%20same%2D,unknown%20within%20the%20animal%20kingdom.

1st link isn't working

The 2nd?? The article is just going back and forth. It's not being exact...
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Light777(f): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Franking:

grin. Jesus was the gentleman who sacrificed a weekend for humanity. So, what changed? People still, suffer, die, meet misfortunes, etc. What was the death for a weekend for?

Okay i understand you quite well, do you really know that the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is part of the reason why you are alive, and typing with me.

Do you know the leverage you have to stay alive in the land of the living, that means you still have hope on earth,and Jesus Christ still loves you no matter what.

But can you possibly give Jesus Christ another chance to help out.

I know and understand your words, but believe me when i say let out your heart to Jesus Christ in a loud voice, please do not be hardened to talk to Him.

I personally encountered God one of the days i felt frustrated, i talked to Him alone inside a bush and was really wanting to know more abt Jesus Christ, He came.
This is a reality.

Just give it a try.... I pray that God who gives me testimonies, will give you reasons to believe that Jesus Christ is real and will give you your own testimony in Jesus Christ name Amen.

God help us all♥️
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ashley86400: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
elonize:
a classic gay is telling me good nty.don't want such words frm u ooo.....leave my yanch

Once more I'm a lady.
Don't want nutin to do with your shadowed yansh.

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Franking: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Light777:

Okay i understand you quite well, do you really know that the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is part of the reason why you are alive, and typing with me.

Do you know the leverage you have to stay alive in the land of the living, that means you still have hope on earth,and Jesus Christ still loves you no matter what.

But can you possibly give Jesus Christ another chance to help out.

I know and understand your words, but believe me when i say let out your heart to Jesus Christ in a loud voice, please do not be hardened to talk to Him.

I personally encountered God one of the days i felt frustrated, i talked to Him alone inside a bush and was really wanting to know more abt Jesus Christ, He came.
This is a reality.

Just give it a try.... I pray that God who gives me testimonies, will give you reasons to believe that Jesus Christ is real and will give you your own testimony in Jesus Christ name Amen.

God help us all♥️

Bro, there are billions of souls in the world today. Let's just forget mine. God made hell fire for a purpose. I'm doomed and destined to be there. Pray for those who are willing and worthy of it. I'm an unbeliever and only God making himself visible can change that.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by olaeffect(m): 12:07am On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

What phenomena can meditation explain?

Please always look up definition of words before you pick up arguments.

You are yet to finish with the word "prayers" you want to jump to "meditation"🙄
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 12:26am On Jan 30, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
western media and propaganda has so much twisted ur mentality that u now see the abnormal and absord as normal. I guess u will also say that now that are pushing hard to make people accept this gender neutral shit and non binary nonsense that a girl who is biologically born as a girl can identify as male and people should not oppose it even though it is against the natural order.
Can you define natural order?
Have you heard about genital ambiguity
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2023
Light777:

My God is not written with small letter g, please it is written with capital letter G, "God"
Thanks for understanding.

There's nothing too hard at all for God to do, and the heart of the king is in God's hands, yes and that's the reality.

See if only the leaders will be willing for God to change there heart.

Everything is willingness.

If you as a human being haven't made up ur mind to be better or change from bad to good, no matter what, no force will change you.

You will have to come out willingly.

Beside the Bible made a room for repentance and is waiting for this souls to come to Him, God has given them chance of repentance through them coming to Him, but they are not willing to free up.

Remember we were made in nature of God.

And the Bible said if we can acknowledge our sin, there should be a part they will need to play for God to penetrate there heart.

Acknowledging they have been hardened and willing to change.

Then God will be just and faithful to forgive and deliver.

Remember God said, come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden,and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for i am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Mathew 11:28-30

So all they need is accepting Jesus Christ
And believing that He is the solution
And willing to accept for God to change them from bad to good, Remember He said they should learn of Him. So when they are willing Change will definitely happen.

Remember it can not just happen, they will need to be willing and learning of God.

God bless us all♥️

What are you driveling about?
So its no more 'the heart of the king is in gods hand'? You need the king to change his mind? What happened in the bible? Did Pharaoh change his mind? Didn’t your yahweh fvck him up for being stubborn(in fact it was yahweh that hardened his mind)
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 12:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

1st link isn't working

The 2nd?? The article is just going back and forth. It's not being exact...

Okay. Check these ones out. Different sites

https://facts.net/homosexual-animals-facts/

https://www.peta.org.uk/blog/gay-animals/
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2023
olaeffect:

Please always look up definition of words before you pick up arguments.

You are yet to finish with the word "prayers" you want to jump to "meditation"🙄
Bro, Buddhist monks don't pray cos Buddhaism is non-theist. They don't have a god
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by kingxsamz(m): 12:38am On Jan 30, 2023
TheOgaBoss:

You're saying a whole bunch of nonsense which has nothing to do with my point. The gender neutral or binary shlt you're talking about is your own headache.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by olaeffect(m): 12:44am On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, Buddhist monks don't pray cos Buddhaism is non-theist. They don't have a god

Only if you can find my first post on this subject will you understand my point.

1. What is prayer?
2. Are you trying to tell me a request by Satanist to satan is not prayer because satan is not God?

Please look up the meaning of the word prayer?

But for the sake of others:

Do Buddhists pray?

Buddhists don't pray to a Creator God, but they do have devotional meditation practices which could be compared to praying. Radiating loving-kindness to all living beings is a practice which is believed to benefit those beings.

I wonder when you guys will understand that there is nothing different or special by the fact that Nigerians pray.
And that we are not backward because we pray, we are backward because almost all of us are evil, wicked, selfish, etc (if you doubt my stand, go to politics section and see what human beings are saying in support of our bad leaders)
In China if you do something wrong and seriously illegal you are sentence to death no matter who you are.
Almost everyone prays, we all just do it differently.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Light777(f): 1:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Franking:

Bro, there are billions of souls in the world today. Let's just forget mine. God made hell fire for a purpose. I'm doomed and destined to be there. Pray for those who are willing and worthy of it. I'm an unbeliever and only God making himself visible can change that.

Hell fire is not made for the purpose of human beings, it was made specifically for the (devil) but most times we being, humans get trapped by the tempting powers of the devil, and looks like the devil don't want to go there alone, he needs more souls to go down with him, which God will give us grace not to go to hell but heaven through Jesus Christ name Amen.

And i know you are never doomed, as long as you have life, and you have more opportunities. You are worthy of everything good God created both in heaven and on earth.

I have strong feeling that God loves you and He knows you by your name.

Don't worry, God through His infinite mercy in Jesus Christ name, will make you to have an encounter with Him in Jesus Christ name Amen.

God help Us♥️
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 1:15am On Jan 30, 2023
olaeffect:

Only if you can find my first post on this subject will you understand my point.

1. What is prayer?
2. Are you trying to tell me a request by Satanist to satan is not prayer because satan is not God?

Please look up the meaning of the word prayer?

But for the sake of others:

Do Buddhists pray?

Buddhists don't pray to a Creator God, but they do have devotional meditation practices which could be compared to praying. Radiating loving-kindness to all living beings is a practice which is believed to benefit those beings.

I wonder when you guys will understand that there is nothing different or special by the fact that Nigerians pray.
And that we are not backward because we pray, we are backward because almost all of us are evil, wicked, selfish, etc (if you doubt my stand, go to politics section and see what human beings are saying in support of our bad leaders)
In China if you do something wrong and seriously illegal you are sentence to death no matter who you are.
Almost everyone prays, we all just do it differently.
According to Merriam-Webster, this is the definition of prayer.

a
(1)
: an address (such as a petition) to God or a god in word or thought
said a prayer for the success of the voyage
(2)
: a set order of words used in praying
b
: an earnest request or wish
: the act or practice of praying to God or a god
kneeling in prayer
: a religious service consisting chiefly of prayers —often used in plural
: something prayed for
: a slight chance

So my dear bro, where does your meditation suddenly become a prayer? I hope you aren't like a certain fruitcake known as MadMax that pulls out wild definitions from his ever resourceful anal orifice.

I know we are backwards due to corruption. My point is why can't yahweh fix the nation despite the corruption, despite the fact 'true christians' still pray to him. Remember it is written that we can ask and it shall be granted, and similar verses in the holy storybook
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Light777(f): 1:17am On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

What are you driveling about?
So its no more 'the heart of the king is in gods hand'? You need the king to change his mind? What happened in the bible? Did Pharaoh change his mind? Didn’t your yahweh fvck him up for being stubborn(in fact it was yahweh that hardened his mind)

"God" not god.(Please)

The heart of the King is in God's hand, meant as children of God anything we need from anyone we pray and commit it into God's hand for Him to touch there heart to grant it to us.

That doesn't mean God is going to make them to repent by force, nothing like force repentance.

You will need to be willing, you will have to decide and accept you need Him.

That's was while i said God made us in His image. So we don't like it when someone is being forced to love us. It's better the person decide to love us or atleast show willingness before we will reciprocate it back.

So in essence if the leaders show God true willingness in spirit and in truth He will definitely help through Jesus Christ name.

God help us in Jesus Christ name Amen ♥️
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Light777:

"God" not god.(Please)

The heart of the King is in God's hand, meant as children of God anything we need from anyone we pray and commit it into God's hand for Him to touch there heart to grant it to us.

That doesn't mean God is going to make them to repent by force, nothing like force repentance.

You will need to be willing, you will have to decide and accept you need Him.

That's was while i said God made us in His image. So we don't like it when someone is being forced to love us. It's better the person decide to love us or atleast show willingness before we will reciprocate it back.

So in essence if the leaders show God true willingness in spirit and in truth He will definitely help through Jesus Christ name.

God help us in Jesus Christ name Amen ♥️
Do you even read this your bible youre bandying around? You forgot where yahweh was controlling the Pharaoh? Was the Pharaoh willing to allow the israelites freedom? Wasn't he compelled by yahweh? Also many kings and rulers were compelled by yahweh. What kind of christians are these that don't read their bible?
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by olaeffect(m): 1:42am On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

According to Merriam-Webster, this is the definition of prayer.

a
(1)
: an address (such as a petition) to God or a god in word or thought
said a prayer for the success of the voyage
(2)
: a set order of words used in praying
b
: an earnest request or wish
: the act or practice of praying to God or a god
kneeling in prayer
: a religious service consisting chiefly of prayers —often used in plural
: something prayed for
: a slight chance

So my dear bro, where does your meditation suddenly become a prayer? I hope you aren't like a certain fruitcake known as MadMax that pulls out wild definitions from his ever resourceful anal orifice.

I know we are backwards due to corruption. My point is why can't yahweh fix the nation despite the corruption, despite the fact 'true christians' still pray to him. Remember it is written that we can ask and it shall be granted, and similar verses in the holy storybook

Prayer
noun
a solemn request for help [/b]or expression of thanks addressed to God [b]or another deity.
"I'll say a prayer for him"
synonyms: invocation, intercession, devotion, orison

According to Merriam-Webster of which year or edition?
Hope you know even dictionaries are now being updated?

Let me leave that first.

So you think because Yahweh said you should ask wherever you want in his name and he will answer, it is a blank ticket for you to just do what you want and ask what you want abi?

Abi because we have a few righteous people that genuinely pray that means God will bless and make Nigeria good despite the millions of evil people doing bad abi?

Prayer has rules and even Yahweh has guides for our prayers to be answered;

One basic rule of Yahweh for the prayers of even his own people or nation to be answered is;

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

So if you like, many can continue in their evil ways, while few like you should continue blaming prayers and expect Yahweh to answer prayers that has not met his basic requirements.

You guys thing God is lawless right?
God has laws that he has put in place for operation in this world.
It is only the devil that has the ability to be lawless that is why some see him as being powerful.

Please I don't think this argument is goin anywhere.
I know God exist and he answers prayers.
And whatever your thoughts are is irrelevant.
I am yet to see anyone that at the point of death regretted that he lived his life believing that God existed.
But you are free to go online and do a research on "athiest that died regretting not believing that God exist"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.