Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer (54347 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

What is it?

Not What?
Its Who?

GOD!!!
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Shawl001:

Not What?
Its Who?

GOD!!!
Oh, god is love!
How very informative!
Is it the same god that killed a dude for coitus interruptus? Or some peeps for mistakenly allowing the ark to fall? Or some kids for jeering at Elijah? Etc etc etc. Same guy? embarassed
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by olaeffect(m): 1:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
at the bolded you are still also too insignificantly insignificant to change the validity or efficacy of his stance of his accurate assertion grin grin grin grin grin...so shove your useless opinion to your hopeless self

Acknowledged.
Happy now?😁
Hope you can clearly see that you don't only need to acknowledge the existence of God, but you actually need Jesus.

Oya say after me;
Dear Lord Jesus
I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness.
I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead.
I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life.
I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. Amen

Now you are born again.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Simple.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 1:32am On Feb 03, 2023
olaeffect:

Acknowledged.
Happy now?😁
Hope you can clearly see that you don't only need to acknowledge the existence of God, but you actually need Jesus.

Oya say after me;
Dear Lord Jesus

Simple.
Now repeat after me

I am a child of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thou shalt have no other monsters before Him. The only Monster who deserves capitalization is Him! Other monsters are false monsters, undeserving of capitalization.

Congratulations, you're now one of His Noodly Pasta
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, god is love!
How very informative!
Is it the same god that killed a dude for coitus interruptus? Or some peeps for mistakenly allowing the ark to fall? Or some kids for jeering at Elijah? Etc etc etc. Same guy? embarassed

Well,
I see that your quite conversant with your Bible.
Good one!

But then, what happened?
How did you take a U-turn?
Do you mind sharing?
#Perhaps, a PM.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 6:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Shawl001:

Well,
I see that your quite conversant with your Bible.
Good one!

But then, what happened?
How did you take a U-turn?
Do you mind sharing?
#Perhaps, a PM.
Oh, I was a good christian. So good I won awards in Scripture Union back then. I don't know if Scripture Union is still alive now. Anyway, back to my story, I deconverted in my med school. If you have half a brain, you'd realize the bible is a huge monumental scam. Sorry, I don't wanna do PMs. I prefer putting out my story here so others can learn, contribute or dispute it. Thank you
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, I was a good christian. So good I won awards in Scripture Union back then. I don't know if Scripture Union is still alive now. Anyway, back to my story, I deconverted in my med school. If you have half a brain, you'd realize the bible is a huge monumental scam. Sorry, I don't wanna do PMs. I prefer putting out my story here so others can learn, contribute or dispute it. Thank you

I percieved!
But, what ever you must have experienced that made you think God is a scam, is not true. It's the devil that has brought that illusion to you.
You can still retrace your step back to God. Just come back. He still loves you.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2023
Shawl001:

I percieved!
But, what ever you must have experienced that made you think God is a scam, is not true. It's the devil that has brought that illusion to you.
You can still retrace your step back to God. Just come back. He still loves you.
Lol. Bro do you think the bible is actually 'divinely inspired' ?!
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Bro do you think the bible is actually 'divinely inspired' ?!

It's more than a "thinking".
Its contains the Words of God.
They are intentional, and Spirit filled. They contain the very essence of Wisdom and Life.

I believe in it.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 7:45am On Feb 03, 2023
Shawl001:

It's more than a "thinking".
Its contains the Words of God.
They are intentional, and Spirit filled. They contain the very essence of Wisdom and Life.

I believe in it.
A book filled with contradictions, misinformations, lies and so much hate, is divinely inspired?
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

A book filled with contradictions, misinformations, lies and so much hate, is divinely inspired?

It's alright.
You're entitled to your opinion.
God bless you.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2023
Shawl001:

It's alright.
You're entitled to your opinion.
God bless you.
Lol. Am I lying, or you choose to follow the deception?
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Am I lying, or you choose to follow the deception?

...deception?
Or what you chose to call deception.

I believe the Scripture. It is written by men who were inspired by the Holy Ghost.
I choose to believe it.
It works!
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jmoore(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are an Idiot
Fool!!
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Shawl001:

...deception?
Or what you chose to call deception.

I believe the Scripture. It is written by men who were inspired by the Holy Ghost.
I choose to believe it.
It works!
Oh, you choice to follow the deception then. Alright, have a good day, bro
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, you choice to follow the deception then. Alright, have a good day, bro

You too.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by DaddyCork: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
missimelda01:

It is a sin and not a crime in some countries. The church of God is open to everyone including sinners. That was what the pope said and I agree.
Really? so do u hav yansh please? Wot size & wot weight please? smiley
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2023
jmoore:

Fool!!
amalgamated idiot!!! grin grin
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
olaeffect:

Acknowledged.
Happy now?😁

Oya say after me;
Dear Lord Jesus

Simple.
you are spewing the teachings of colonizers who literally had people executed or enslaved. You are riding hard for a religion that was forced upon you. God will never allow his followers to come to him by force.

You are not an archangel. It is not your place to speak for the creator that was assigned to you. You lack faith, you only know how to shame others into faith. You are not what represents his love grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by VawulenceProMax: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are spewing the teachings of colonizers who literally had people executed or enslaved. You are riding hard for a religion that was forced upon you. God will never allow his followers to come to him by force.

You are not an archangel. It is not your place to speak for the creator that was assigned to you. You lack faith, you only know how to shame others into faith. You are not what represents his love grin grin grin grin
son of a WHΓ“RE I tell you say u never see anything na https://www.nairaland.com/7531014/umbrateeth04-lures-guys-robs
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by olaeffect(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Firstly, I don't know if you were amongst the slaves.
But I was surely no slave and nobody forced Christianity on me.
Secondly, you don't know anything about God so don't even dabble into my faith or none of it
Thirdly, I was created by my God a little higher than an angle, so don't equate me to an archangel, we are not in the same creation level; I know my place in Gods creation.
Fourthly, you are just another confused fellow that neither know God nor believe in anything.
So please just stay on the sidelines and observe.

Hope you know the whole thing me and you are using to communicate here was also forced on you by your socalled slave master?
Every ignorant ignoramus will just come online and be spewing thrash as if God is there mate πŸ™„
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
son of a WHΓ“RE I tell you say u never see anything na https://www.nairaland.com/7531014/umbrateeth04-lures-guys-robs
but you never show me anything nah..were I go see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....just remember I will always pledge to vawulence grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
olaeffect:

Firstly, I don't know if you were amongst the slaves.
But I was surely no slave and nobody forced Christianity on me.
Secondly, you don't know anything about God so don't even dabble into my faith or none of it
Thirdly, I was created by my God a little higher than an angle, so don't equate me to an archangel, we are not in the same creation level; I know my place in Gods creation.
Fourthly, you are just another confused fellow that neither know God nor believe in anything.
So please just stay on the sidelines and observe.

Hope you know the whole thing me and you are using to communicate here was also forced on you by your socalled slave master?
Every ignorant ignoramus will just come online and be spewing thrash as if God is there mate πŸ™„
you are an idiot..who made you the mouthpiece of the gods..or a militant theist?
What gave you the impetus and right to dictate how one should run his or her life?
A mortal human like you..well let me burst your bubbles that the archangels are far better than you cos their are immotals and have the capacity and power to do a lot of things that a mortal human like you can't do... retrogressive moronic nincompoop...you better carry your cross, focus on your lane and know were your soul is heading to in the afterlife cos you are not safe
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by olaeffect(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are an idiot..who made you the mouthpiece of the gods..or a militant theist?
What gave you the impetus and right to dictate how one should run his or her life?
A mortal human like you..well let me burst your bubbles that the archangels are far better than you cos their are immotals and have the capacity and power to do a lot of things that a mortal human like you can't do... retrogressive moronic nincompoop...you better carry your cross, focus on your lane and know were your soul is heading to in the afterlife cos you are not safe

Just rest🀣🀣🀣🀣.
You don't know God yet you feel you have the impetus to talk about angels🀦

Start by discovering who you are first, then we talk.
I have told you who I am based on my beliefs.

You are the one that has a problem with who I am, I can't even remember you saying what or who you believe you are other than the slave you mentioned somewhere 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You don't know shit about anything, so don't even try to talk about angels with me, because me I know the maker/creator of angels, he is my maker, my creator, and most especially my FATHER
If you have a problem with that....🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2023
Discover The Colour That Brings True Hope

β€” with Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.