Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer (54322 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 1:54am On Jan 30, 2023
olaeffect:

Prayer
noun
a solemn request for help [/b]or expression of thanks addressed to God [b]or another deity.
"I'll say a prayer for him"
synonyms: invocation, intercession, devotion, orison

According to Merriam-Webster of which year or edition?
Hope you know even dictionaries are now being updated?

Let me leave that first.

So you think because Yahweh said you should ask wherever you want in his name and he will answer, it is a blank ticket for you to just do what you want and ask what you want abi?

Abi because we have a few righteous people that genuinely pray that means God will bless and make Nigeria good despite the millions of evil people doing bad abi?

Prayer has rules and even Yahweh has guides for our prayers to be answered;

One basic rule of Yahweh for the prayers of even his own people or nation to be answered is;

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

So if you like, many can continue in their evil ways, while few like you should continue blaming prayers and expect Yahweh to answer prayers that has not met his basic requirements.

You guys thing God is lawless right?
God has laws that he has put in place for operation in this world.
It is only the devil that has the ability to be lawless that is why some see him as being powerful.

Please I don't think this argument is goin anywhere.
I know God exist and he answers prayers.
And whatever your thoughts are is irrelevant.
I am yet to see anyone that at the point of death regretted that he lived his life believing that God existed.
But you are free to go online and do a research on "athiest that died regretting not believing that God exist"

1. That is the latest Merriam-Webster. They don't give old definitions once they update to the latest.
2. Abraham bargained with yahweh not to destroy Sodom if there are 10 righteous people. Just 10. In a whole city. So are you saying with all the thousands of churches in Nigeria, righteous people aint up to 10? Really?
By the way, why is yahweh prospering other nations and ignoring Nigeria? You seem to be dodging that question
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Silentgroper:

Nah!!!!

Nothing or no one is eliminating her...

😍😍😍😍My knight in shining armor!
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Silentgroper(m): 5:30am On Jan 30, 2023
Nia69:
😍😍😍😍My knight in shining armor!
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 30, 2023
Silentgroper:
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Meaning? πŸ™
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Silentgroper(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=Nia69 post=120488622] Meaning? πŸ™[/quote

Duhhhhhh!!!!!

πŸ˜‹

Whatcha squeezing you face for though
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Silentgroper:
Duhhhhhh!!!!!

πŸ˜‹

Whatcha squeezing you face for though
Oh! That's true. I forgot. Absolutely nothing.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2023
1Sharon:

Yes. Whole and perfect.

These are results of genetic mutation. Science!
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Light777(f): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do you even read this your bible youre bandying around? You forgot where yahweh was controlling the Pharaoh? Was the Pharaoh willing to allow the israelites freedom? Wasn't he compelled by yahweh? Also many kings and rulers were compelled by yahweh. What kind of christians are these that don't read their bible?
. Do you expect God to break there heart when they aren't willing. Pharaoh was given an opportunity to repent, by God bringing some ailments to them, but he still refused, So He wasn't willing too.

Even you, when you aren't willing too, you won't expect God to turn ur heart.
Romans 10:9-10, says that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from Dead thou shalt be saved.

So with the heart man believeth unto Righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So did you see that you will need to believe first in your heart first, before the breaking of it. Because your question was why haven't God make those hardened leaders to repent, so that things will be well in Nigeria, and this is the Bible telling you that before someone's heart will be broken the person will need to believe in Jesus Christ name first.

Pharaoh didn't believe in God, and wasn't going to change either, so he faced His downfall both the nation he is ruling.
God is only going to separate His people from the bad ones, same way He separated people of Israel from Egypt if the bad leaders refuses to believe in Jesus Christ name.

God will only help you when you as a person will accept that Jesus Christ died and resurrected and believe in Him.
God is busy saving His people and those who are willing to become one, not to those who are hardened.

When the Leaders believe in Jesus Christ name they will be saved and the country will be saved too.
But when they refused God is not going to force them, He will make them face there doom and the country they rule. God will only separate His people out from them. And the time is near.
So to them that believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, they will definitely be made saved.

God help usβ™₯️
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Shawl001:

These are results of genetic mutation. Science!

Yes and what did God do about it?
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Silentgroper(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nia69:
Oh! That's true. I forgot. Absolutely nothing.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Light777:
. Do you expect God to break there heart when they aren't willing. Pharaoh was given an opportunity to repent, by God bringing some ailments to them, but he still refused, So He wasn't willing too.

Even you, when you aren't willing too, you won't expect God to turn ur heart.
Romans 10:9-10, says that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from Dead thou shalt be saved.

So with the heart man believeth unto Righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So did you see that you will need to believe first in your heart first, before the breaking of it. Because your question was why haven't God make those hardened leaders to repent, so that things will be well in Nigeria, and this is the Bible telling you that before someone's heart will be broken the person will need to believe in Jesus Christ name first.

Pharaoh didn't believe in God, and wasn't going to change either, so he faced His downfall both the nation he is ruling.
God is only going to separate His people from the bad ones, same way He separated people of Israel from Egypt if the bad leaders refuses to believe in Jesus Christ name.

God will only help you when you as a person will accept that Jesus Christ died and resurrected and believe in Him.
God is busy saving His people and those who are willing to become one, not to those who are hardened.

When the Leaders believe in Jesus Christ name they will be saved and the country will be saved too.
But when they refused God is not going to force them, He will make them face there doom and the country they rule. God will only separate His people out from them. And the time is near.
So to them that believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, they will definitely be made saved.

God help usβ™₯️

Youre seriously countering what your bible said. When the Pharaoh refused what did yahweh do? He suffered him till he bowed down. Even your bible verse said the heart of the king is in yahweh's hand. I don't know what you're defending
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
1Sharon:

He basically sat back and started munching his favorite cookies

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by elonize(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ashley86400:

Once more I'm a lady.
Don't want nutin to do with your shadowed yansh.
stay away frm me gay
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by UmbrateethO4: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
okunwaye:
"Elimination"
that is the only way to put an end to their abominable act not praying to an imaginary god

androidal
nia69
umbrateeth04
gaymanuel and co, the day of your elimination from earth is fast aproaching angry
easy with me,my father was burnt got robbery in delta state
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
1Sharon:

Did God do anything when you voted Buhari in as your President?

What do you, is what you get.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Shawl001:

Right. Your God is useless in other words.

PS: Buhari does more than God.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

He basically sat back and started munching his favorite cookies

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ashley86400: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
elonize:
stay away frm me gay

Except you like women shoving a fist up your ass, why are you telling me (a woman) to stay away from you?

Are you sure you're not gay like this?

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Shawl001:

Different scenarios. Y'all said yahweh's creations are perfect. We didn't say so
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by elonize(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=Ashley86400 post=120509580]

Except you like women shoving a fist up your ass, why are you telling me (a woman) to stay away from you?

Are you sure you're not gay like this? [/quotlle]too much blue film nai dey worry dis 1πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.na crase u 1 crase so...
Go n format ur brain
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
1Sharon:

Right. Your God is useless in other words.

PS: Buhari does more than God.

Sorry, I know you're pained about something. The devil must have made you think, God doesn't love you or have you in mind; he's lied.
God loves you more than you can ever understand, dear one.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by 1Sharon(f): 6:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Shawl001:

Sorry, I know you're pained about something. The devil must have made you think, God doesn't love you or have you in mind; he's lied.
God loves you more than you can ever understand, dear one.

Do you know what love is??

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Shawl001(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2023
1Sharon:

Do you know what love is??

I do.
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaephoenix(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Shawl001:

I do.
What is it?
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2023
okunwaye:
"Elimination"
that is the only way to put an end to their abominable act not praying to an imaginary god

androidal
nia69
umbrateeth04
gaymanuel and co, the day of your elimination from earth is fast aproaching angry
this one you are crying on my mention it is like you are missing my sweet Hot dick grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2023
jmoore:
No one is born gay. It is a choice, a choice that becomes an addiction.

Go and read about Michael Elliot Glatze. He was a member of a gay movement. He later denounced homosexuality and married a woman.

His words' Homosexuality is death, I chose life'.
you are an Idiot
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Probably before they became gay they tried to ask out the opposite gender, they were rejected

So they turned to their fellow same gender
just as you were rejected by your fellow men and decided to be straight... shit brain grin grin grin
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
olaeffect:

Thank God the story is not from Nigeria.
Thank God that prayer is not peculiar to any single religion, even none religious people pray, some just give it a funny name e.g meditation, positive thinking, etc

And finally; you are too insignificantly insignificant to change the validity or efficacy of what prayer has done or will still continue to do 😁
The fastest growing economies in the world like China, will only be showing you their technology but would not show you their millions of Monks that do almost nothing else than pray 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
at the bolded you are still also too insignificantly insignificant to change the validity or efficacy of his stance of his accurate assertion grin grin grin grin grin...so shove your useless opinion to your hopeless self
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
KosiGee:
A gay man is a gay man. Whatever made him to share a bed or get intimate with a fellow man would never leave him. No straight man would feel amorous towards a fellow man. It’s not learnt. It’s either it was in him or not. Except a man was jumped on, completely overpowered and raped by fellow man or men. No ordinary man would look at a fellow man intimately.

That son isn’t saved. His problem is even worse than someone who tried to stop gambling or wanking.

Gambler can stop. self-servicer can overcome his addiction.
Once a man sleeps with a fellow man. The rubicon has been crossed. No going back.

If a woman’s curves doesn’t excite you but instead you get turned on by a man. Nothing will save you. It can’t be reversed.
apt..you deserve a million like for this beautiful comment grin grin grin
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ever8090:
someone just got saved and many more have been saved and many will be saved so stop talking rubbish!...if you don't want to be saved, remain there naa... na your anus go suffer am😁
idiot...but you will love to suffer another woman's vagina grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Komu1048:

How will u say they didn't affect me in anyway, don't they go to school n other gathering. Don't they recruit young people into their devilish thing. They don't try to force their stupid ideology on me like they've successfully done to you?

Listen s/he I don't care about white and their idea or whatever they want to do with their lives or what they considered appropriate.

But here in Africa, all this LGTQ etc are unacceptable and that's it. It's irritating to imagine.

Yorubas said β€œif one family is eating cockroach n u keep quite when their stomach start purging u won't be able to sleep at night”

They deserve to be punished and banned from any sensible society.
an enormous amount of horseshit in one comment grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Umbrateeth04: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
easy with me,my father was burnt got robbery in delta state
give me your details...let me come for condolence visit grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.