Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend (45295 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist / ASUU Strike: Student Who Engaged In Teaching, Narrates How He Handled A Sarcasti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by JJuanMiguel: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:

Bro I handled it the way I did with her best interest at heart, if you read it well I mentioned that my guys reported it to the security department that night. It was the same security guys the guy was bragging about in the recording that they were begging him to forgive her. How are you certain that the CSO in the school is not his frat member??, It took that guy just few hours to get the location that her mom lives and does her business in another town that he hasnt even been to before
You made a sensible decision.
But you must also realize that nothing goes for nothing.
You babe must have lost something for you, especially after making her to go back and apologize to a guy that hit her.
If those guys come again with any form of advances, she'd simply give in.
But she's not your wife yet, so you did alright according to your power.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Theunbothered: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
In my opinion all cultists and their associates should be summarily executed wherever they are found.

They are a menace that has been going on for too long. If the police and army start doing that I won't say pim in protest.

5 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by sylve11: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kimiso:
i see great future being a military in you weldone boss,you handled it the best way,but if they tried such next time show them the devil inside you

Is it because of this comment you quoted the guy's entire post?

Na wa

@op, well done. cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by molbic(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Oga you did not only disgrace your self, you disappointed your ancestors, I mean what is man without vawulence

7 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by creatorsverse(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG:
Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

A couple of my military friends, a navy officer and a soldier came into town last week and proposed to take my girlfriend out so we proceeded to her to pick her up from school. On our way we stopped by a fueling station to get fuel so I gave them a location to go wait for me while I take a bike to pick her up since the queue was a bit much. On our way out of school we came across two guys on the walk way, they exchanged glances and asked each other "what", one of the guys happened to be her coursemate that she already told me about sometime ago.

According to her, the guy used to be an errand boy for a notorious cult guy that used to ask her out during her first year, so the said guy was the one always coming to deliver messages to her. she didn't want to get involved with cultists so she would normally leave the guy hanging around without giving him a response to the messages. After the guy asking her out left the school the guy somehow started nursing a grudge against her.

While we stood at the school gate waiting for a bike the guy showed up again, this time with five guys with him and accosted my babe. He demanded to know why she talked to him rudely, before she could say jack he landed a jaw shattering slap on her cheek that nearly sent her sprawling to the ground. I was embarrassed but had to apply wisdom because the area wasn't my territory coupled with the fact that I was obviously out numbered. I held the guy's hand when he proceeded to slap her again and asked him why he would embarrass me by hitting a lady that was with me. Meanwhile my girlfriend was behind my back hurling insults at the guy saying stuff like he had the gut to hit her because he has started moving with cultists and other stuff I don't recall.

While I was trying to placate the situation, I noticed more guys closing in on us and knew I would be in danger if I didn't leave the place. I somehow managed to get a bike and took her away. My military friends were furious when they heard what happened insisted we go back to the school. I told them to die the matter because even if they are military guys we were still out numbered and we might get seriously injured before their backup comes.

They insisted on going back to the school, we went and as expected didn't meet any of the guys. They made a report to the school security and promised to come back the next day. On our way back they kept making calls and arranging a squad that would pick up the guy the next day while I kept trying to make them see reasons why it was going to be a bad move.

Firstly they can't possibly apprehend all the cultists in the school so arresting the guy will simply make the girl a moving target for the rest of the members and I wasn't willing to take that risk for someone that has just a couple of months to graduate. We might go and display power in the school and go back home while the girl will be all alone in the school without any form of protection, its not like they are going to assign a personal bodyguard to her. What if matters go south and a life or even lives get lost, it would be embarrassing to hear that it was all because of a girl that will move on to the next guy in a matter of weeks if anything happens to me. I was finally able to convince them and make them stand down.

The following day I brokered a peace meeting between my girlfriend and the guy through the cult guy's cousin that was also her friend though I didn't show up at the location. I even asked her to apologize to the guy for insulting him just to massage his ego so the matter could die down. My girlfriend recorded everything while the guy kept threatening her that she wasn't going to graduate for insulting him because she was with a guy. He went on to say that I was the target of the attack because they thought I would react to the assault on her and maybe fight back. They were even laughing at her that she's dating a coward that couldn't defend her in an attack, I just smiled.

My girlfriend was upset that she had to apologize to someone that hit her, but I told her that sometimes we have to choose our fights wisely. You don't go into a fight with someone that doesn't have anything to lose. Some of my friends feel I am a coward but I still feel I handled it the best way. What do you guys think??.....sorry for the epistle or any errors.

Oboy talk true, you no love that girl for real... You no go fit do sacrifice for the girl, your love no dey for here side...because how your babe no go do anything, person go just come wire am slap for your front, if you fit stand make Dem slap your girl and you no do anything con still tell her to apologize den you fit stand and watch Dem tear her clothes and naked her in public...

You get guys for both navy and army on standby, you still tell your babe to apologize to person way slap you... Lemme tell you, cultist are scared of ordinary police talkless of army and navy....

If I were to be in your shoes, for like one week, army and navy go dey raid that school just for fun and money after that one week, if dem see your girl, den go dey call her mama

Na guys like you dey train insecurity

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Theunbothered: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Luckylife:
This is what the bible call wisdom! You did the best hardest solution of this situation. Your girlfriend should be lucky to have a matured wise guy on her side. Bro ! You just save lives and especially that of your girlfriend including her education because if you didn't apply this senses on this sensitive issues any of the outcome must surly end in regret or sorrow. Even if you want to do anything wait till your girlfriend have nothing to do with the school.

Nigeria is truly lost, cultists are worse than terrorists, at least terrorists and should be treated as such.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
tongue
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by JoburgPlug: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
You did well bros, Your brain dey work. Nothing else matters cause you just disappointed the devil ith his machinations .
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by ASAPFERG: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
paradigmshift:
eiye man spottted lmao.. fear fear
cool
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by biremi(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=DonOG post=120492595]Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

A couple of my military friends, a navy officer and a soldier came into town last week and proposed to take my girlfriend out so we proceeded to her to pick her up from school. On our way we stopped by a fueling station to get fuel so I gave them a location to go wait for me while I take a bike to pick her up since the queue was a bit much. On our way out of school we came across two guys on the walk way, they exchanged glances and asked each other "what", one of the guys happened to be her coursemate that she already told me about sometime ago.

According to her, the guy used to be an errand boy for a notorious cult guy that used to ask her out during her first year, so the said guy was the one always coming to deliver messages to her. she didn't want to get involved with cultists so she would normally leave the guy hanging around without giving him a response to the messages. After the guy asking her out left the school the guy somehow started nursing a grudge against her.

While we stood at the school gate waiting for a bike the guy showed up again, this time with five guys with him and accosted my babe. He demanded to know why she talked to him rudely, before she could say jack he landed a jaw shattering slap on her cheek that nearly sent her sprawling to the ground. I was embarrassed but had to apply wisdom because the area wasn't my territory coupled with the fact that I was obviously out numbered. I held the guy's hand when he proceeded to slap her again and asked him why he would embarrass me by hitting a lady that was with me. Meanwhile my girlfriend was behind my back hurling insults at the guy saying stuff like he had the gut to hit her because he has started moving with cultists and other stuff I don't recall.

While I was trying to placate the situation, I noticed more guys closing in on us and knew I would be in danger if I didn't leave the place. I somehow managed to get a bike and took her away. My military friends were furious when they heard what happened insisted we go back to the school. I told them to die the matter because even if they are military guys we were still out numbered and we might get seriously injured before their backup comes.

They insisted on going back to the school, we went and as expected didn't meet any of the guys. They made a report to the school security and promised to come back the next day. On our way back they kept making calls and arranging a squad that would pick up the guy the next day while I kept trying to make them see reasons why it was going to be a bad move.

Firstly they can't possibly apprehend all the cultists in the school so arresting the guy will simply make the girl a moving target for the rest of the members and I wasn't willing to take that risk for someone that has just a couple of months to graduate. We might go and display power in the school and go back home while the girl will be all alone in the school without any form of protection, its not like they are going to assign a personal bodyguard to her. What if matters go south and a life or even lives get lost, it would be embarrassing to hear that it was all because of a girl that will move on to the next guy in a matter of weeks if anything happens to me. I was finally able to convince them and make them stand down.

The following day I brokered a peace meeting between my girlfriend and the guy through the cult guy's cousin that was also her friend though I didn't show up at the location. I even asked her to apologize to the guy for insulting him just to massage his ego so the matter could die down. My girlfriend recorded everything while the guy kept threatening her that she wasn't going to graduate for insulting him because she was with a guy. He went on to say that I was the target of the attack because they thought I would react to the assault on her and maybe fight back. They were even laughing at her that she's dating a coward that couldn't defend her in an attack, I just smiled.

My girlfriend was upset that she had to apologize to someone that hit her, but I told her that sometimes we have to choose our fights wisely. You don't go into a fight with someone that doesn't have anything to lose. Some of my friends feel I am a coward but I still feel I handled it the best way. What do you guys think??.....sorry for the epistle or any errors.

Man!!!... That was wisdom!!!... Forget what ever whoever is going to say
Meekness is the ability to control your strength, it mends unsavory situations ( like this very one) most of the time.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by okunwaye(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
WIZGUY69:
You did the right thing but you’re still a coward and a weak man.
ok strong man kindly tell us what you would have done undecided
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by callthefred: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Personally I think you're a smart dude. I won't mind having to exchange contacts with someone like you to run ideas even in business. Many Nigerian youths would have wanted to show power. With the way you handled the matter I am so impressed. You shouldn't always let your enemies know your strength. Very vital.

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by osazsky(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tell your girl to explain her past from 100lvl..we all passed tru the sys...why her all her friends cultist and not pastors or fellowship leaders..sorry to say likes attracts like...investigate well sir she be club girl or lived a very rough life while in 200l...dont ever do skin to skin on her...ignore her..pls dont get urself involved in matters u know nothing of...she will tell u her own side of the story try to hear from all her exes...dont get urself involved in cult clashes..its a system..u cant understand it..there re systems and there re systems...militery will not always be with u..if u love ur mum..dad..and sibling eject urself..I love the way u handled d matter but let it die like tht...look for another girl..how did u nd ur girl stoop so low...so na miscreants u dey follow drag woman..
The day I hear my wife talking to weed smokere..miscrant..cultists..rapist..killers..thief..conductors agberos..tht the end of our marrige..cuz if she commot for house na either church..her parents house or school runs matter full her head..the day I see her in a club..beer palour brothel it's over...ask ur girl..she exposed herself..bros this matter no consign u..face ur life there re still good girls out there dont be decieved..just my advise thks

8 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by pweeryambre: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Some comments here are just funny. Blaming the girl and the way she carry herself, some miscreants cultists are like that. If you are a beautiful girl that keeps to herself, they will just make you a target for no reason.

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by tellwisdom: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
A useless cultist slapped your woman and all you could do was plead? You don’t know cultist are lost low life cowards??

People whose lives has been cut short even before they are killed? People who all their lives revolves around dry gin, beer,stealing and voodoo?
You are a mad man for allowing such. Person wey u suppose beat black and blue carry am go him parents and uncle house make dem sign undertaking. If u do that with me.

The burglary wey I go put u, if u bend or squat for 8hours, nobody go tell u make u cry blood.

12 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by LaconicINC: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wisdom is profitable to direct! you acted maturely and you handled the matter well! I commend your wisdom and self control!

DonOG:
Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by sammychimex(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Karleb:
You didn't handle the matter well.

There is a security/military unit in every school. You should have reported the case there.

Trust me, these guys would have been the one begging by now.

I know this because I was involved in a case like this and the cultists ended up buying for everything they damaged and apologizing.

You cheated that girl by making her apologizing. Honestly!

That guy will make a coward of a husband. If he had followed up the matter, he will get them on their knees begging. All cultist hate to have anything to do with law enforcement agents.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by EstateVerify: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
DonOG.

You are smart. You have analysed the situation, and you are spot on. No, you are not a coward. Real strength is in holding back when you can strike. Holding back allows you circumspectiveness, and allows you to make informed decision. That you have done.

However, you may start to check your taste in women, you are too smart to hang around this lady. She will get you in trouble pretty soon. Dissociate yourself from her.

You too, stop having cultists as friends.

I have a hunch you are a cultist too... That's your problem though!

3 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by bishopjoe02(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
peanutbutterr:
women are very sentimental when they think, women date for protection too both financially or otherwise, which you couldn’t provide at the expense of your life. makes me wonder why your woman attracts such kind of guys anyways?

kudos for keeping your composure despite how bad your ego was crushed, so many men have fallen for failing to apply their wisdom.
You didn’t handle it well, I bet you they guy will still beat that girl up again another day, cultist are not invisible, you could have use that your military friends to get a high racking person officer, they will arrest him and make he sign undertaking if anything happen to that girl he will be held accountable,

5 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Pipefitter: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
What you did was smart and the best way. But on the other hand it may not stop the guy from harassing the girl further as he will believe nothing will happen. Personally, I will arrest the guy, then they will take him to arrest those that came with them, after that I ask the police to charge them to court, withdraw the case halfway and make them sign an undertaking with their respective family members present... The fact they were halfway to prison will send the needed message

8 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by President2001(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Old news
News about 3 years ago on nairaland now show up again
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by ComputerOperato: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

You made a sensible decision.
But you must also realize that nothing goes for nothing.
You babe must have lost something for you, especially after making her to go back and apologize to a guy that hit her.
If those guys come again with any form of advances, she'd simply give in.
But she's not your wife yet, so you did alright according to your power.

They will come again. And she will give in.
I am 100% sure of that.
Speaking from experience.

bishopjoe02:

You didn’t handle it well, I bet you they guy will still beat that girl up again another day, cultist are not invisible, you could have use that your military friends to get a high racking person officer, they will arrest him and make he sign undertaking if anything happen to that girl he will be held accountable,

Simple.

Like someone said above, he should have allowed the military pick the guy up and dribble him and his colleagues.
As in real drilling.
Life changing drilling.
Then sign an undertaken with their father, mother and HOD present.
Trust me, they will be the ones guarding her.

And I am very angry right now with how you handled the whole thing.

The first step was fine.... i.e. withdrawing initially.
Subsequent steps were wrong.
Cultists are not greater than security forces.
You just handed that girl over to them on a platter of gold.
Dem go fukc that girl tire. So pe o ti lo.

Sighs. Shit happens.

11 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
AceRoyal:

You're smart and wise.

Wait a while, couple of months even.
Then have him picked up by the police/soldiers and dealt with.

Like a skilled hunter, you've exercised patient, all you need to do now is ensure his reign of terror comes to a befitting end.
He won't see it coming or know where it's coming from.

You're not doing this for your gf but to ensure he doesn't continue to be of nuisance value to the society.

You're a wiseman 👏👏
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by frankfrank(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hmmmmmm, simply report this matter to the leader of the that cult group. You will be surprised how that boy will be reprimanded, coupled with the fact that soldiers are involved and no other cult group have interest on the matter.
That youngerman will be one coming to make sure nothing happens to your girlfriend.
My 2cents

5 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by deavicky(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Karleb:
You didn't handle the matter well.

There is a security/military unit in every school. You should have reported the case there.

Trust me, these guys would have been the one begging by now.

I know this because I was involved in a case like this and the cultists ended up buying for everything they damaged and apologizing.

You cheated that girl by making her apologizing. Honestly!
I tot nobody here will reason like me. Letting things go just like that, is what has kept this country like that. In those days in my school the boy would have been expelled if reported to the school authority after their investigation are made.
You and ur guys would have dealt with them and hand over the girl to them. And warn them that anytime any body slap her in the town they will be held responsible let alone anything happening to her in the school.
Beside which school till have that level of cult?.
Who say life does not matter to a cultist.
I don't like what I hate.

8 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by osazsky(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
sammychimex:

That guy will make a coward of a husband. If he had followed up the matter, he will get them on their knees begging. All cultist hate to have anything to do with law enforcement agents.
anyhow him like make him handle am..my own is dat he should investigate the love of his life..her past and d people surrounding her tells me she was a former runs girl or club girl..bros forget tht thing she didnt live a decent life in sch..when girls want to graduate after uselessing thier lives they look for one innocent first son and give them all thier problems and call it marrige..cheap girl with smelling puna..make oga dey drag girl with miscrant..there is a current case in my area now..girl way all the Yahoo guys they mange for ishihor one cultist go rent house for am another guy that sells weed impregnated her in tht same apartment.my bro Benin they hot as we speak nor be small matter o

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by onyiloyi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=DonOG post=120492595]Good morning guys, an incident happened over the weekend which I would love to share with you guys so you can help judge the case because some of my friends are insisting I handled it wrongly.

That's all? I'm still waiting for what u did afterwards cos ur story sounds like u still have a plan

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by madjune(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
You need to join the Obedient camp.

We need youths who fight for their future.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by generalwo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Thank your stars bro... That's all i can say...

If not, because of you, your babe for no graduate..... Cultists are very useless set of people that can make life a living hell for you.... Stay as far away from them as possible.... Like you rightly said, they have nothing to lose because majority of them are vagabonds

1 Like

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Middleborn: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
You have inner strength bro. I would've done the same thing....but there would've been a little difference. I will patiently wait after she graduates, then I will use soldiers to pick up that riff rat of a cultist and put him in a guard room and beat him to pulp for one week. Ofcourse I won't show my face so he wouldn't know who did it to him.

He has to learn that his actions have consequences.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by Papadoh(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
phorget:
Nice one but dont end it there.
Why not hit back at those bastards after a couple of months, they wont suspect you after all.

Just ask your military guys to pick up some of them and deal with them ruthlessly so as to get back your own pound of flesh.
To what end? Surely, no good can come from starting shit up after everything has died down. He'd just be putting the himself and mostly the girl at risk.
Re: How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend by tfelicityk(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Give thanks to God for giving you wisdom and understanding the situation to save lives - yourself, your said girlfriend and the acclaimed cult gang...

That is the reason why you are able to write up this tales...

Congratulations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation / Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos) / 5 Most Praised Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.