Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? (30797 Views)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by MaryAye(f): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
I already gave him the 7 keys. Thanks for your input sir.

lifenajeje:

I use God name beg u madam just use amplclox..

Don't try 7 keys oh ..the moment ur son takes it the rashes would come out wotoporioisky..

E go be like say them put rashes wotowoto for ur pikin body.

7 keys dey disfigure person abeg ..

Note: very important

Use amplicox for the infection , paracetamol for temperature swing , and vitamin B complex as recommended by the pharmacist ..

Use kalamine lotion to rub him morning afternoon and night

When getting kalamine lotion make sure the lotion is thick ..the watery one is not effective as u would end up buying more ..

Lastly use tetmosol soap ...

Lather his body with the soap wait for five minutes for his skin to absorb it before rinsing of the soap from his body

Use the soap morning and night ..

It will erase every sign of chicken pox from ur son skin so he does not end up with those dark marks associated with chicken pox.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by toprealman: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaryAye:
I didn't allow him to go to church yesterday and school today. I'm getting scared but after reading your input, I think a little relieve.

Calm down, nothing strange. Gi e him the medication he needs. Good hygiene too ....he will be fine
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by Neyopumpin13: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please don't go to hospital and also avoid of injection is very dangerous,use herbal medicine to fight it, chicken pox almost paralysed my leg ,and my sight .
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by saintopus(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

So he never had it as a child? Is that what you're saying?

Also, could it have been smallpox?

I can authoritatively tell you that he never had it as boy or a child

Not smallpox at all
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by Unrated900(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
He will surely get over it

Just make sure he is not closer to heat

Cos mine
Was like a hell despite been an adult

The best remedy

Is go get an orgumentine

That’s the best anti biotic for the cure

No more story

It’s all gonna dried off

Make sure there is Ac or always fan at where he is

I wish u the best

Remmeber orgumentine

After that he is back to
Life

Try this and thank me after a week
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by deavicky(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaryAye:
I recently noticed my boy complaining of itching on his back. When I checked I noticed is boil. I quickly googled it and found out is chickenpox.

I took him to a chemist and it was diagnosed as one. Please house what must have caused it?

Picture attached.

Viewer discretion
please and please rush him to the asibity. Chicken pox is a very dangerous thing. It made some I know to be dumb.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by Johnsown1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Maybe he got in contact with an infected person or .........
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by lifenajeje(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaryAye:
I already gave him the 7 keys. Thanks for your input sir.

Then stop it and continue with ampiclox cos with seven keys each time u adninister it to him more chicken pox rashes erupts on his skin .
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by 360command: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
bigbauer:

I would strongly suggest that everyone in your household should take Ampicilin or Amoxil. The best you can do for the child is get some pain relievers and also something to stop itching. ChickenPox runs its full circle, with severe itching being the last part of that circle, once the itching sets in, know that it has almost run full circle. It's a communicable disease, so ensure you all take antibiotics and vitamin C.

Try not to open the the blisters else it may scar for life.

You can't use those antibiotics you mentioned above to cure a virus infection like chickenpox. How can you use a drug for bacteria to cure virus.. why do people like you give false information.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by 360command: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
arsenic33:

I've been through this before. I used drugs but it'd not work well.
Palm wine was recommended. Immediately I took the palmwine, within minutes the pains and itches stopped. Next day everything dried up and I was able to bath.
I recommend palm with my full chest for immediate relief.

Give him palm wine and thank me later
what do palm wine do to the body if you have chicken pox
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by Excelhigher: 12:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Pls go get aciclovir(acyclovir) 400mg,
Give it to him morning and night for 7days,
Apply calamine lotion on his body every night and allow it to get dry before lying down.
Discontinue the use of any other drugs, herbes etc including 7keys.
Your son will be well again in three days.
Pls don't skip the dosage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by SIRKAY98(m): 3:07am On Jan 31, 2023
seborrhic:

Please tell the audience what giving him injection with chicken pox would cause.
We also need to be educated
You know what giving injection to a stroke patient can cause in the first place.
The situation maybe come worsened.and may lead to loss of eyes, child becoming deaf and dumb,at long run.

According to my mother when we were young, she said missiles struck the community where we were living then and many children died out of taking injection from hospital in those days, that we managed to escape by grace, i survived it ,but my younger brother is deaf and dumb till date as a result of this missiles and the injection he took.

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by XAUBulls: 3:20am On Jan 31, 2023
MaryAye:
I recently noticed my boy complaining of itching on his back. When I checked I noticed is boil. I quickly googled it and found out is chickenpox.

I took him to a chemist and it was diagnosed as one. Please house what must have caused it?

Picture attached.

Viewer discretion
Calamine lotion works very well on this.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by Inosky: 6:35am On Jan 31, 2023
MaryAye:

Picture attached.

Viewer discretion

It's a communicable and infectious disease. Everyone will likely contact it at some age.
I got something like this just about my 30s when I went to swim.
It comes with serious fever and discomfort.
You need painkillers and antibiotics (I used augmentin) mixed with some medicines and antibiotics lotion (maybe calamine) to soothe the outer skin surface.
Wish him quick recovery.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2023
MaryAye:

Picture attached.

Viewer discretion
There's herbs,for him to drink and everybody at home and he'll also use to rub his body....it's a common remedy for children and adults in my town to treat anything pox or skin problems contact me
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by Prolific007(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2023
This illness can occur the second time later on in life but it is called shingles. It's a rare disease though
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by lendahand(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2023
saintopus:
There's really nothing you can do, the disease will run out it's life cycle and go away by itself.

However, as a mother a parent, you get disinfectant and pain relief drugs as well as 7keys or calamine lotion to soothe the inflammation and to other members of the family to take antibiotics and maintenance of good hygiene

Don't allow him to attend school for the period. This is important to cub possible transfer to other children
run out it's life cycle? That sounds more like a death sentence because I have passed through this myself and the reason we are able to ensure it in this part of the world is because we have a climate that's more or less hot. The ailment thrives in cold conditions. But mine lasted for just 3 days as an Indian doctor prescribed a potent medicine because I was in Za at that moment. We have no potent medicines in Nigeria bro.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by arsenic33(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2023
360command:
what do palm wine do to the body if you have chicken pox

Well , I can't tell. All I know is that it worked magic when I used it.
I was surprised
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2023
Neyopumpin13:
Please don't go to hospital and also avoid of injection is very dangerous,use herbal medicine to fight it, chicken pox almost paralysed my leg ,and my sight .

It's amazing how you crazy people boldly come online to give advice on things you know nothing about.

So, these white people that visit the hospitals abroad with this same sickness eventually come to Nigeria to patronize your herbal medicine
Or do they all die because they don't have access to this herbal nonsense you produce in Nigeria?

Nawaoo!

What you had could be polio and not chickenpox. Chicken pox is a self-limiting infection with little or no sequelae. Only a few may develop shingles later on
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by saintopus(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2023
lendahand:
run out it's life cycle? That sounds more like a death sentence because I have passed through this myself and the reason we are able to ensure it in this part of the world is because we have a climate that's more or less hot. The ailment thrives in cold conditions. But mine lasted for just 3 days as an Indian doctor prescribed a potent medicine because I was in Za at that moment. We have no potent medicines in Nigeria bro.

There are no potent medicine? Well I doubt if that's the case. But I can assure you that some people immune system are strong so rhey suffer less, while others may have quite uncomfortable condition with the disease.

In all the sickness runs out it's life cycle naturally and goes by itself.

In other words it's not a life threatening disease as the sufferers may not die of the sickness if they don't have an underlying conditions.

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by Lepon02: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2023
Ewooooooo! shocked
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by Themandator: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2023
MaryAye:

Picture attached.

Viewer discretion

Every had it in my family line
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by kennyamusan(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
For the moment, stop using broom to sweep the house, just mob the whole area else the whole house would be infected. It is a communicable disease , so you can predict where it must have come from. Your kid must have been infected from an infected person
MaryAye:

Picture attached.

Viewer discretion
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by lendahand(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
saintopus:

There are no potent medicine? Well I doubt if that's the case. But I can assure you that some people immune system are strong so rhey suffer less, while others may have quite uncomfortable condition with the disease.

In all the sickness runs out it's life cycle naturally and goes by itself.

In other words it's not a life threatening disease as the sufferers may not die of the sickness if they don't have an underlying conditions.
Have you suffered Chicken pox? It will kill you asap in cold conditions without if there's no timely intervention

Na only me know say I almost said my last prayer and the doctor at the travel clinic confirmed it to be chicken pox.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by bigbauer(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
360command:
You can't use those antibiotics you mentioned above to cure a virus infection like chickenpox. How can you use a drug for bacteria to cure virus.. why do people like you give false information.

My apologies, sorry for spreading false information. I was only sharing what has worked for us. From experience, Chicken pox has no cure, like I said it runs its full course, but ampicillin helps reduce the effects. Do have a nice day.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by samfrancis1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Everyone will eventually contract chickenpox at some stage in their lives so the earlier the better. I got mine in my twenties and it shook me that day. I wished I had gotten it in my childhood.

The funny thing is it covered every part of my skin apart from my prick.
I never did…
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by Nwunwa: 5:28am On Feb 01, 2023
Use bitterleaf and kaikai. It would dry up within two days
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2023
saintopus:

I can authoritatively tell you that he never had it as boy or a child

Not smallpox at all

I decided to check out that smallpox out of curiosity.

O boy! Goosebumps still dey shook my body even hours later embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Abeg ooh, na chicken pox he had.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by oxygenator: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2023
MaryAye:

Picture attached.

Viewer discretion

Chickenpox virus is an enveloped virus that can definitely be destroyed by hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot.

Scars or pits left behind after healing can be much reduced with hbot.

HBOT can also boost the immunity and protect from other complications that may arise.

https://www.cdc.gov/chickenpox/about/complications.html

A stitch in time saves nine.

We are HBOT providers.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by funarosho(m): 12:42am On Feb 23, 2023
This chicken pox no want mk i vote but we go dia i must cast my vote... From calamine lotion to bitter leaf and gin, to palmwine... This Saturday i must vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Does Root Canal Procedure Cost In Nigeria? / Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test / Seven-Year-Old Boy Slips Into Well While Fetching Water In Kwara, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.