Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? (30652 Views)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by funarosho(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2023
After using the ewuro nd gin d tin is now coming out more wat should i do
JADESOLA15:
Go get original palm wine, and spray your house and give him some to drink 3 times a day.

Get Ewuro(bitter leaf, mix with palm oil or dry gin) rub it on him daily.

Then to stop others from being infected, there is this fruit that looks like watermelon, put it all over your house. ( Go to elewe omo in the market, they will tell you what to do)

All these medications and hospitals won't help, I have been there.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by funarosho(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2023
I used bitter leaf and the tin is now much on my body wat should I do
davidl7:
Wash bitterleaf n give him d juice to drink. It will make d boils come out more on his skin n thats d step first toward his healing.

Rub him kalaman lotion.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by davidl7: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2023
funarosho:
I used bitter leaf and the tin is now much on my body wat should I do

That's good news nau.

The boils that came out on ur body shows that you are healed on d inside n d fever will reduce. Now u can treat by washing scent leave, bitter leave with ogogoro (original kai-kai) and robbing them on ur body n allowing it to dry into ur skin. Before u rob d juice on ur body, ps drink some.

Ur are already healed.

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by funarosho(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Tank u so much
davidl7:

That's good news nau.

The boils that came out on ur body shows that you are healed on d inside n d fever will reduce. Now u can treat by washing scent leave, bitter leave with ogogoro (original kai-kai) and robbing them on ur body n allowing it to dry into ur skin. Before u rob d juice on ur body, ps drink some.

Ur are already healed.

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by funarosho(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
davidl7:

Please does it makes one lose appetite bcus I've not been eating since 3days now just taking fluids
That's good news nau.

Ur are already healed.

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by davidl7: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=funarosho post=121165441][/quote]

It's possible. Becos it's an ill-health.

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by sirwilson(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2023
funarosho:
This chicken pox no want mk i vote but we go dia i must cast my vote... From calamine lotion to bitter leaf and gin, to palmwine... This Saturday i must vote
OMG!!! Same thing happened to me. I'm currently down with chicken pox... Please tell me what are the drugs you are using?
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by sirwilson(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2023
dagano:
You write like Frank McCourt.

Too much of eating chicken.

This makes me remember my JSS3. 😂

It was the month of burning hunger and scorching hot dry season.

A JSS1 student who went home for treatment returned back. After few days, he was admitted into the infirmary for chicken pox.

After few days, his friends contacted the pox. It kept spreading, till it resembled zombie apocalypse 😂

In the midst of about 600 students, you no longer trust anyone. The school clinic was now filled to the brim and the school didn't sign students out for treatment.

Immediately you see a funny rashes during public bath, you knew it was your time. It came like death, picking people at random. Once you've been infected, the news spreads like wildfire and they begin to treat you like the lepers in the Bible 😂

The scorching heat, the sweet and bitter scratch experience and worst still the discrimination made pox resemble the worst thing that could ever happen to humans then.

When the school got overwhelming number of those infected, they had to start massive fumigation and administration of good antibiotics.

If you've seen any scary Vampire movie, you will understand this story. Just a contact and you are gone.... When you see a funny looking rash on your body, you then realise that the world has come to an end for you 😂😂

Chicken 🐔 pox wan finish me here but I had to laugh after reading your comment.

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by MaryAye(f): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2023
The request.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by DoxxAnon: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2023
MaryAye:
God bless you sir.

He should be in school at 10k shouldn’t be the difference between him being in school and sitting at home. I lost access to my email linked to this profile so unfortunately I cannot get a Private Message.
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by MaryAye(f): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2023
Kind people do exist here
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by DoxxAnon: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2023
MaryAye:

Biko

But Monday is a holiday? Anyway, money sent!
Re: My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? by MaryAye(f): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2023
The joy of the lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

653 New COVID-19 Cases, 305 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 18 - (2755 Tested) / Foods You Should Never Eat After A Workout / Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.