Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) (1958 Views)

Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Freshtruth(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Just a reminder 👇😊

Rihanna's networth: $1.7B
ASAP Rocky's networth: $10M

Nicki Minaj's networth: $130M
Kenneth Petty's networth: $500K

Cardi B's networth: $42M
Offset's networth: $26M

These women are far richer & more famous than their husbands/fiance, yet they accept to be with them, love them and stayed humble to them.

Meanwhile some girls whose only networth is their beautiful faces & big nyåshes are busy shouting, "I can't date a guy who doesn't have a car, a house & earning anything less than 500k Naira."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Some of our girls are trying their best, but majority of them are gold diggers.

12 Likes

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Jeon(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yet, some of them pass through shit.

These women are far richer & more famous than their husbands/fiance, yet they accept to be with them, love them and stayed humble to them.

Seriously!!!
I never knew.
Asap rocky is a gay.
Offset is a womanizer,cheating on Cardi b, even though she pay all the bills.
Kevin or Kenny is a rapist that turned Nicki Minaj in a punching bag.

So you see those women still have their standards.
Why did riri not choose offset or Kenny as her spouse?.
Or
why did Nicki and Cardi go for those @bold when we have Lil dicky, Lil durk and the rest Lil Lil Lil Lil Lil?

5 Likes

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Freshtruth:
Just a reminder 👇😊

Meanwhile some girls whose only networth is their beautiful faces & big nyåshes are busy shouting, "I can't date a guy who doesn't have a car, a house & earning anything less than 500k Naira."

Na who big nyansh help us mtchewww shit holes

1 Like

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jeon:
Seriously!!!
I never knew.
Asap rocky is a gay
Offset is a womanizer
Another shit hole
Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Jeon(f): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
FATHAT:
Another shit hole
Ok Shalommy.

3 Likes

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by chatinent: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
It depends.
Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Christiansimon: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sofia, ladycandy where Are U, grin
Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jeon:

Seriously!!!
I never knew.
Asap rocky is a gay.

Or
why did Nicki and Cardi go for those @bold when we have Lil dicky, Lil durk and the rest Lil Lil Lil Lil Lil?

So, what's your point actually?

4 Likes

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Zonefree(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
God bless you for this truth.

You'll see a broke, wretched and miserable Nigerian girl with just two bras and three pants looking for already made man for relationship or marriage.

A Nigerian girl her father is still jumping okada having the gut to broke shame a guy for not getting her things her poor father failed to get for her.

A Nigerian girl that only her SIM card is the only property registered in her name having the effrontery to call a hustling man Broke.

Nonsense gender!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Jeon(f): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
You can figure it out without me pointing them out.

Arkmanbuddy:

So, what's your point actually?
They are still in their standards.
e.g
Asap rocky is good for riri.
Forget about his net income. He's in the game for many years unlike offset.

3 Likes

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Jeon(f): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sick Men.
Have you people forgotten that those women are evening newspapers?.
Why are you hailing them?
They can't be here today if they laid their teens /early 20s, 30s for marriage.And which many Men hates, because they can't catch them young to be submissive

4 Likes

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Zonefree(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jeon:
Sick Men.
Have you people forgotten that those women are evening newspapers?.
Why are you hailing them?
They can't be here today if they laid their teens /early 20s, 30s for marriage.
They're assets and they deserve all the hailing, regardless of the status of their newspaper level.

No one dares hail a broke and wretched Nigerian evening liability!

5 Likes

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Demigod22: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
LoL, awon I can't date broke guys, but they don't have up to five different pants, nothing to their name, they can't even feed themselves without guys paying the bill.
Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Brandiebird: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Who else observed that spaghetti has reduced by 10 sticks ? 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Why do you guys always love it when the woman is the one earning more than you.

it is strange

Stop acting like a charity case

3 Likes

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:
God bless you for this truth.

You'll see a broke, wretched and miserable Nigerian girl with just two bras and three pants looking for already made man for relationship or marriage.

A Nigerian girl her father is still jumping okada having the gut to broke shame a guy for not getting her things her poor father failed to get for her.

A Nigerian girl that only her SIM card is the only property registered in her name having the effrontery to call a hustling man Broke.

Nonsense gender!

Accept the world as it is, you will be happy and able to have leverage.

if that same woman is richer than you, you will also complain and suffer from depression
Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Sweetvie: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Damn!
ASAP Rocky doesn't worth it atall
Same with Kenneth petty... They don't worth it
Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'm not a Nigerian woman, but since I'm a woman, I have something to say.

These women that you've mentioned above used their bodies to get to where they are today and we all know it.

I can't even watch Nicki Minaj and Cardi B's music videos with my elders or with my little nephews or nieces because most of their music videos are like adult movies, they are 18+...

And both women even admitted to doing boob jobs and BBLs in order to get to where they are today.

These women are doing the same things that you guys would bash your women for doing and had it been that they were Nigerians, you guys would've been calling them all kinds of derogatory names from calling them cheap, prostitutes, and other names.

But because they're Americans and their American men were able to support them in their hustle without judging them, today they're successful and you Nigerian guys are now praising them and trying to compare them with your women, as if you'll support your women if they decide to use their bodies to get to the top.

But again when your women decide to stay back and be homely women, you still complain and call them lazy.

Nicki Minaj even admitted to having an abortion as a teenager, yet you guys are still supporting and praising her... But if she was a Nigerian, you would've crucified her long time ago.

Some American male rappers have even admitted to sleeping with those American female rappers before agreeing to work with them.

So the sooner you guys stop being hypocrites, the better.
Freshtruth:
Just a reminder 👇😊

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Freshtruth:
Just a reminder 👇😊

This is actually a poor way to measure stat, you can give advice,yes but you mentioned few women out of millions of women,did you take a consensus to find out if most of the women in US marry men who make less than them.

1 Like

Re: Message For Nigerians Girls And Ladies To Change Their Mindest(picture) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jeon:

Seriously!!!
I never knew.
Asap rocky is a gay.

Or
A$AP isn't gay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Type Of Woman Beauty Is A Life Destroyer / Could This Be Phobia For Ladies??? / Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.